V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse Reviews

2. Karagozler, Fevzi Cakmak caddesi, no. 109-111, Fethiye, Turkey

Awesome hostel. Great for families, couples and people traveling alone. The staff are fantastic. Great pool, good atmosphere, clean rooms. Everything was perfect, wish I could have stayed a few more nights!

Comfortable stay, with great views of the marina from the terrace. Staff were helpful in booking tours and activities, but the wifi was sketchy at times, and there were no lockers in the room.

They messed up on my reservations and gave me a 8 person room instead of 6. I didn't bring this up but I'm not sure why they made the error. The 8 person dorm room is very crowded and there is no space to store your luggage or pack. They need to restructure this room very much.

Love V Go. Great place to chill out after the Busabout tour. The staff could not be more helpful and my private room was clean and had air conditioning. Bed sheets had some holes in them but that is the only negative thing I can say. The Staff were so helpful and friendly. Saturdays are very crazy at night with all the tours coming in. but nice and quiet at the start of the week.

• 16th Jun 2015

Nice place, small rooms, has a pool bit far to walk with pack to town. Would stay again.

Staff at VGO were amazing! Everyone genuinely cares about you and they're all so helpful. Sezer on reception and Allan in the bar were very cool! Easy to book the blue cruise from there and would definitely stay again!

• 8th Jun 2015

Our stay at V-Go's was great and I would definitely recommend them. The location is perfect, about a 10 minute walk from everything and the staff are so helpful! Nothing was too much trouble and we were made to feel very welcome.

There was no water in the morning. They do a bbq but I would not recommend it, they start the fire with a plastic bag filled with who knows what, then layer wor on top of the plastic so it's possoblr that the bag does not completely burn away. No thanks!

This was a very good place to stay. Good rooms, nice pool, terrace and bar. The food is great, and the staff was very helpful with everything. Even though this hotel is not in the center of the town, is 10 min away walking by the sea... so for me location was perfect! I would reccomend this place to people of all ages going to Fethiye :)

Excellent location overlooking the water and just 10 minute walk into the centre of fethiye. There is also a shuttle bus that runs every 15 minutes for 2TL! Staff are very friendly and will help out where ever they can. My only slight issue is that there was no locker in the rooms. Although the door is lockable so that sort of makes up for it.

The blokes on the reception desk were very helpful, booked and sorted out a lot of bus trips and going on ferries, etc. rooms were clean, sheets were all nice, gave us towels. Great location and view, and it's easily walkable to the city, and buses/connections can take you and pick you up from bus station, etc.

- beautiful view of the bay - 10-15 min walk to the town - great dinner with unlimited meze - part of the travel company, so it's convenient to book tours/cruises - can catch the dolmus stops right outside the hostel for 2 lira (which goes to/from the bus stop)

Hostel was ok, good facilities, nice staff albeit a little out of town about 15min walk to town but that's not too bad. The only thing is I would do is turn down the dance music at the bar it is very loud and it echoes through the whole building I had to swap rooms due to it when you check in ask for a room down the back way from the bar area.

Good atmosphere and popular bar, making it easy for solo travellers to make friends. Slightly out of the main town which is ok but as a woman alone I didn't feel too comfortable by myself at night. Staff obviously work hard and do a good job.

Convenient location, close to the marina. Our room was clean and comfortable, but it had some additional "inhabitants". Wi-fi quality is appalling - you get lucky if it works. The main receptionist is v. nice and helpful, helped us organise our time. But the rest of the staff seem to focus more on having fun than on the guests' comfort, or serving breakfast on time for that matter. With the lovely bar&pool area, the place has a great potential, but something is just missing, I blame the staff...

I spent two nights and V-Gos and had a great experience. The location was good, it was clean and the staff was fantastic. Caesar went above and beyond helping us organize our trip while we were then and as we planned for our next stop. They offer a great bbq on the terrace and it is easy to organize trips at reception.

A bit further out of town than is easily convenient but there are frequent shuttle buses that are relatively cheap. The atmosphere is good when there are people around and the staff and helpful and friendly! All in all a good place to stay

great staff,receptionist gentlement is really really great,kind,and patient with all question. If i return, definitely will go back to V-go

The location of the hostel is excellent. The stuff was really friendly and helpful about everything includes choosing best sightseeing, yacht, scuba diving tour and other activities around the city which they can pick you up from hostel.The rooms were decent and clean enough and you can have satisfying free breakfast every morning. Finally the prices of beverages were almost cheaper than the local bars which I mostly spent time in terrace of the hostel while having my cold beer.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Nice Little place. Bit far out from the centre of town though but the mini buses are super easy to use and pick you up right out front. Good brekky and the pool was fun to have too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7