V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse Reviews

2. Karagozler, Fevzi Cakmak caddesi, no. 109-111, Fethiye, Turkey

Great hostel- the rooms were very clean. However, not being able to lock the balcony door was a concern!

Amazing hotel. A little bit off the town centre but there is a shuttle that comes by regularly. Most tours you book pick you up at the hotel anyway. Served great food and drinks at the bar. Didnt go in the pool but there is one! Turkish dancing show was free and great fun. There was a little club downstairs too. I stayed in 2 types of rooms a 3 bed and 6 bed dorm and both were great. 6 bed w ensuite had an excellent bathroom. Helpful staff :)

Really nıce hostel, I really enjoyed beıng treated ın a professıonal way by the Turkısh manager (and hıs Belarusıan wıfe).. not a common thıng ın Turkey. Plenty of tours (not all of them worth) but paraglıdıng ın Oludenız ıs a must do (especıally after some negotıatıon about the prıce).

Really lovely staff. Super helpful. Nice pool area. Comfy beds. Wifi was a bit terrible at times. Would definitely return

Nice view and nice parties. Good balcony and swimming pool. The guy at reception is so nice and friendly. He really helped us a lot.

Great location with nice view of water. 15 minute walk to port and slightly further to main area of town - shops, restaurants, bars etc. Pool was lovely to relax in and lie on sun bed next to.

Fantastic place! The view was amazing! Great pool and terrace! Free breakfast and the bbq dinners were cheap and delicious! The staff were so helpful with directions, making travel arrangements etc. Only concern I had was with the shower in the first room I stayed in as it leaked all over the bathroom floor, but the second room had a great shower! I would definitely stay here again.

Fairly average hotel, it's a little way out of town. A lot further than anticipated. However the staff are nice.

• 10th Jun 2014

It takes an hour to get to the beach. Bad customer service. We had requested an airport transfer, which did not show up. We ended up missing the bus while waiting for the transfer and having to take a very expensive taxi (110tl), which they had told us would be reimbursed. When I arrived and showed him the emails for the scheduled airport transfer he said since their airport transfer is not free he actually was not going to reimburse us, and didn't apologize for costing us.

• 9th Jun 2014

On overall a good place to stay, but could be cleaner and towels not provided. Staff were very helpful in giving directions and arranging for activities for us :)

This hostel was really great. The staff were super helpful with everything and more importantly, caring. I was in the six bed dorm with ensuite, which was always very clean and convenient. Among the four hostels I stayed at at various locations in Turkey, this one had the best breakfast!

Fantastic place to stay in, rooms are conveniently sized with a well-equipped bathroom and balcony. A great location overlooking the Mediterranean as you enjoy the breakfast spread every morning on the rooftop. A lovely swimming pool and bar to enjoy drinks at night. The place is a 10-minute walk/3 min bus ride from the local Fethiye police station/shops/restaurants/bars. They also offer a lot of tours at cheap prices, with helpful staff. Thanks for making our stay in Fethiye so comfortable! :)

• 29th May 2014
  • India

BEDBUGS. The management was great and did wonderful service recovery after I was bitten multiple times by bedbugs. I had to change rooms in the middle of the night. They were very apologetic and did not charge me for the room and bought me medicine for the bites (which I still leave the marks). This was a big cleaning failure.

Nice place to stay in Fethiye. I was there in off season so it was a bit quiet, but I imagine it being really fun during the summer.

I stayed in conjunction with the V-Go sailing cruise which was a lot of fun and recommended. For my one night, quite a few groups of backpackers ready to party.

great views, cheap accomodatation and clean rooms. would be nice if they had lockers in the dorms. the swimming pool and roof terrace are nice for relaxing with a beer after a day out and about. would stay here again. the staff are very helpful

A really cute and cosy guesthouse, room was spacious and ensuite was clean. About a 10-15 minute walk to town and the views of the bay are amazing. Good atmosphere on the roof top terrace whether you're socializing or just chilling out in the sun. Would definitely stay here again, staff were fantastic.

We enjoyed staying at V-Go, which was clean, comfortable, and had a great terrace view over the harbour. Unfortunately when we were there the pool was being fixed so we couldn't swim, but the pool area was really nice. The guesthouse is a bit further from town than we expected, but is not a difficult walk. The dinners on the terrace were a highlight, with delicious BBQ and starters for reasonable prices.

• 1st May 2014
  • New Zealand

Definitely the best choice in Fetihye! Great facilities and they provide everything you need. Including airport pickup from Dalaman (55 euros). Breakfast was excellent, common areas and staff were amazing! Highly recommend!

I have nothing to comment about this hotel. I'll give 9 out of 10 for the rating. This hotel is very value for money. Cheers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7