Vandrarhem Uppsala - Kungsängstorg Reviews

Kungsängstorg 6, Uppsala, Sweden

Great place to stay for families or couples or people who want a very quiet environment. Cute rooms and kitchen. Very clean and good wifi.

It is a small quiet hostel that strives to provide a hotel-like service. I enjoyed the clean room and the shared bathroom. To put my experience into context, I arrived when the hostel was not full. For those who arrive after their reception hours, it may take few minutes for a receptionist to come from its sister hostel (another vandrarhem across the Central Station) and assist you. Another guest told me I could check-in at this another hostel - for your information.

• 11th Dec 2014