Vandrarhem Uppsala - Kungsängstorg Reviews

Kungsängstorg 6, Uppsala, Sweden

My experience with this hostel-hotel was really disappointing. My stay coincided with a conference that overbooked the hostel, the hostel did their best to give me a room of equal value that was not what I was looking for. The facilities are basic and the staff are absent. Linen/towels are an extra charge of 75SEK. Breakfast is not worth the up charge. Windows are few and the ambiance is a little frustrating and isolated for what should be a cordial one.

Incredibly cute and comfortable hostel!

This is a lovely hostel, full of character and we enjoyed our stay very much. There was a mix up about my booking but the staff were very helpful and went out of their way to resolve the problem. The hostel is very easy going, you can come and go to suit yourself. Really reccomend this place, I would def stay here if I go to Uppsala again.