Velkommen Guesthouse Siem Reap Reviews

Group 4 Mondul 3 Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Good hostel, more like a hotel though so don't expect much of a backpacking vibe. Staff are friendly and food is good. 10 minute walk from pub street but tuck tuck drivers wait outside and are very reasonably priced.

The guy from the hostel that took me around angkor wat by tuk tuk was amazing. Made the stay here worth it. The hostel is a bit far from pub street and the markets to walk back and forth multiple times a day but it is still walkable

Hostel was nice, it seemed a bit discombobulated at times, I think maybe due to staffing problems. The two complaints that I had was the showers weren't super warm, given the fact that it's Thailand that shouldn't be an issue; but it was super cold (13°) so showering wasn't pleasant. There also were people who were very loud and obnoxious that checked in at 2am who stayed only for the night and woke everyone up in my dorm, and I had been pretty sick all day. So that was unpleasant.

Great service. Very clean and the staff was friendly and welcoming.

Nice hostel

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice to be a little out of the thick of downtown (certainly within walking distance) and closer to the park. Staff was eager to help, but we found it hard to know if the staff had our best interests (wallet) in mind, found we could get some better deals outside. We had a private room- AV was great and well worth it in the heat.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts