Velkommen Guesthouse Siem Reap Reviews

Group 4 Mondul 3 Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff was very helpful with booking bus tours etc.!

nice hostel, very friendly staff...just spent one night here, if back to Siem Riep I definitely choose it again!

Great place. Wouldn't recommend for solo travellers wanting to meet people though. The staff are super friendly too.

It is near the Angkor National Museum, so it is a little far from the old market area. If you walk to the night market, maybe costs 15 min. The staff here are really kind and helpful. I stayed here for 6 days. If you dont mind the location, it is a good choice.

Highly recommended very friendly staff, clean rooms and amazing value for money. Good for long or short trips, food is delicious and cheap and a very comfortable double room.

REALLY RUDE STAFF. The girls working the night shift- wow. Terrible. But the staff during the day a lovely. Really bad mosquito problem- should light mosquito coils!! I got savaged and I was wearing bug spray. Bad location. Glad I only stayed 1 night.

We loved our stay here, the staff were great especially with booking bus tickets. She was friendly all through out our panicky ordeal of almost not getting bus tickets to Saigon, owing to the recently concluded Khmer New Year. The rooms were lovely and clean. The shower had intermittent heat though, but it's pretty minor. The food was delicious, but it could be cheaper. People generally left their shoes by the door, but there were no provisions for orderly storage. Feels kinda dirty that way.

Loved Velkommen! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, as if we had known each other years. Their food was good and the beer was cheap. The beds are pretty comfortable, except the plastic on the mattress (bed bug protection that I do appreciate) was really loud at night. About a 15-20 minute walk to Pub Street and the markets, but it's not too bad. I saw the staff clean our room every single day, so it was in great shape always. EXCELLENT WIFI!!! Definitely recommend!

I stayed for 4 nights in the Standard Double Bed Private with 3 friends and 1 night in Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm. Both rooms were really nice and clean. I had a great stay, the staff is super helpful and can speak good English. I forgot my camera on the bus from Phnom Penh and I thought for sure that I had lost it (and my photos!). But they helped me call the company so I could get it back. You can rent bicycles for $2/day (nice for Angkor Wat). I fully recommend this hostel!

• 25th Mar 2014