• Via Cesare Piva, 1 Venice, Via Colombara, 213, Venice, Italy

5.7
Rating 882 Total Reviews
5.7
Rating 882 Total Reviews
Venice Hotel Villa Dori Located at Via Cesare Piva, 1 Venice, Via Colombara, 213, Venice.
Italy
Venice 30100 Via Cesare Piva, 1 Venice, Via Colombara, 213
57% 882
45.4568960 12.2078059
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
3.4

We were greeted by staff who were OK, but not really friendly and welcoming. The room had damp and a wardrobe which was like the third edition of the karmasutra with the illustrations (not that this is a problem however I think the hotel believed that this would protect our valuables in the safe which was hanging on by a thread). The shuttle bus service was also not available which may have been the only reprieving factor. Despite reading previous reviews we went anyway however this was not wise

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2016
8.0

I really like its pick-up service. Even though my flight landed at night, I did not have to worry about arriving at my accommodation. I think this hotel is valuable if you are going to start your journey in Venice at night.