Venice Hotel Villa Dori Reviews

Via Cesare Piva, 1 Venice, Via Colombara, 213, Venice, Italy

We were surprised by how far away the hotel was from the island, and also very disappointed by that. It was very difficult to get anywhere near the island and the directions given to us were not very clear and didn't match the ones I found online, which was confusing. In addition to this, the establishment was absolute freezing, the shower sprayed all over the bathroom, the staff seemed frustrated whenever I asked a question, and we're pretty sure the place is haunted.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Room smelled horrible, lights were not working in hallway, rooms were not clean, poorly located on random side dark street - terrifying when arriving late at night. They also served breakfast without telling us that they charge for it.

The worst place I have ever been to, the staff are rude and unhelpful and the location is terrible. Everything that they advertise on the internet is a lie, I can't stress enough how bad this place is. The staff really are bad.

• 5th Nov 2014