• Via Cesare Piva, 1 Venice, Via Colombara, 213, Venice, Italy
5.4
Rating 881 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 881 Total Reviews
Venice Hotel Villa Dori Located at Via Cesare Piva, 1 Venice, Via Colombara, 213, Venice.
Italy
Venice 30100 Via Cesare Piva, 1 Venice, Via Colombara, 213
54% 881
45.4568960 12.2078059
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2016
8.0

I really like its pick-up service. Even though my flight landed at night, I did not have to worry about arriving at my accommodation. I think this hotel is valuable if you are going to start your journey in Venice at night.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2015
3.1

No kettle. The staff rarely at the reception. One old lady very helpful as she did give a jar us of hot water. at hotel's cafe. But the next day, short hair lady didnt help us at all for the hot water Location very far from the venezia. I would suggest to pay more for the nearer hotel near the city rather than to take bus for 50 minutes even worse the bus is not that frequent. So much hassle I said but my friends and I did survey there for 3nights but surely it taught us abt loc of hotel