Venice Lagoon House Reviews

Via Tenda 11, Venice, Italy

It was a nice stay in Venice lagoon House. Luca is a very warm and funny person and gave me all the information I needed in Venice. It might be a bit far away from the centre of Venice but you can take the bus for free if you get the pass for the Water bus, and the food is much cheaper around the hostel.

I really enjoyed my time at this hostel. My 2 roommates were friendly. The owner Luca was very accommodating and friendly. He goes over all the public transportaion and food options info with you..all very easy to follow. To get into Venice is a 20 min bus ride with I didn't mind at all. There is a kitchen for use. Everything was tidy. I really liked my bed and slept well. I will be staying here again when I return to Venice.

Good budget option (as everything in Venice itself is pretty expensive) and the owner is very helpful and pleasant. It takes 20-30 minutes to get into Venice by bus, and the guesthouse is super close to the airport. We were going to just take a cab, but keep in mind that the minimum is 18euro - even though it is a 5 euro drive.

• 20th Apr 2014

We went during peak season so I can't comment on the value for money. Note that it's really a "house" not a hostel. The facilities were clean, the owner was nice; the location is okay--it's a ~20 minute bus ride away from Venice's main bus station, and the fare is quite cheap (1.3 euros). However, the bus station is probably a 30-minute walk away from the San Marco plaza, the main attraction in Venice I would say. Finally, we had some trouble finding this in the dark, so be warned.

I stayed there one night because my flight was early in the morning. Luca is very helpful and give you all Information you need. I recommand this hostel if you need to be closed to the Airport.

Two of my friends and I stayed with Luca for two nights. He was extremely helpful and nice. The house is located outside the city on the main land so you have to take a bus to get to the island of Venice but Luca tells you how to catch the bus and the times and it only takes 15 min to get to venice. For us it was the perfect place for our budget and I would definitely stay there again!

Luca was a great host. His house was clean, and he was very attentive. He answered all questions about transportation, food, and sightseeing. Although the location is far away - it is a nice little town to stay in.

Everything was great! Luca is extremely kind and helpful, he explains you everything you want on arrival and gives you very useful tips. I totally recommend this hostel!

Luca is a great host. He is very friendly and helpful, even when he had his arm in a cast (the poor guy)! The beds are super comfy and the kitchen is great. It's right by Marco Polo airport and only a 20min bus ride to the heart of Venice. It has a great wifi connection and is by a small grocery store and a few restaurants in case you need food. It's in a nice and quiet neighborhood. I'd stay here again if I ever return to Venice.

Very nice place, I had good time! Close to the airport, just a short walk. It has a common area with sofa, tv and a kitchen you can use. And Luca is great!

1 2 Next » last »