Venice Lagoon House Reviews

Via Tenda 11, Venice, Italy

The host was very welcoming - offering a drink as soon as we arrived. The facilities were clean. The host provided clear directions to & from the property, which was most valuable for someone visiting a new country for the first time.

• 4th Jun 2015

Great Hostel, Luca was a great host. He helped me find transport and showed me around the hostel thoroughly. It was a very good experience but the hostel was a while away from Venice which was a pain. Thank you

Great rooms, great host!

Good place to crash before an early flight. Very easy to get to and from airport and the owner Lucas is very helpful with directions. Approx. 20 minute bus ride into Venice. Clean, small/cosy, a little loud at night as walls are thin and the front door is very loud.

• 31st May 2015

Fine, close to airport, good for one night stay.

Very friendly owner. Location in small town (15mins on the bus to Venice and €1.30) and a short walk from the airport. Only downside is if you are looking to party - this isn't the place for you - only 2 rooms. We got a friendly B&B without Venice prices and have already booked a few more nights.. Good wifi and we were not charged for linen as website says. Excellent location near airport and

The host Luca was extremely lovely, helpful and accounting! He made his home feel like our home. Very safe and easy to travel to the main island of Venice. We would define let stay there again!!

• 26th May 2015

thank you for your kindness ! it was very comfortable and even was so beautiful house. If I go to there, I will go to there again !

• 20th May 2015
  • South Korea

Had a great stay. Luca is a nice host that gave us an excellent overview of Venice, including local tips on places to go. Located out of the main Venice area, but a very convenient bus will take you right to the centre in about 20-25 minutes for a small fare - well worth the money saved on a hostel right in Venice. House was older but relatively clean. Stayed in the double room, which was nice. Keys to lock room doors and keys for entry as well. On a budget I would stay again. Thanks Luca! :)

The host Luca is super friendly and helpful in giving me the tips to travel around in Venice. I would say Luca's house is like many other hostels, it is clean, with facilities like free wifi, a pantry, nearby supermarket, hair dryer, washing machine. What differentiates Luca's one is certainly the excellent hospitality services which would make your journey a memorable one. Highly recommend for people who would like to know more about the Italian culture.

My husband and I stayed in a private room during our stay. The hostel is more like a house, but the man who owns it is very friendly and helpful. He was in the hostel and available most of the time, but at times when he wasn't around we didn't know where to go or who to ask if we needed something. The hostel offered basic services and is a good option if you're looking for something cheap and basic for a few nights. It's about a 20 minute bus ride from the actual island, but buses are frequent.

Great place to stay, bus was really easy to catch into Venice.

5 minutes walking distance to bus station and 15 minutes to the water bus sation, you can not find any better and cheaper place to stay around this area, besides of the cleaniness and good security. I am very much enjoy of my week long stay in Venice Lagoon House.

This is a small private residence with most of the bedrooms rented to guests. it is very very convenient for Marco Polo airport; but is therefore not in Venice itself and is a 20 minute bus ride to Piazzale Roma. I guess it offers good value if you don't want to stay in Venice and pay the associated prices. Some may not appreciate the feeling of detachment though.

Very convenient location for people flying out of VCE. Ample bathrooms and toilets. Luca is very helpful and provides lots of information that is clear and easy to understand. Location is in safe neighborhood. I had a very pleasant stay.

Great place to stay if you have a late or early flight as it is a 5-10 minute walk from the airport and it is 20 minutes bus away from Piazza de Roma. Luca was very helpful with tips from a local about Venice.

Very happy we stayed here :) Luca was a very kind person who accommodated our every needs. The house was very comfortable I had a wonderful sleep. Thanks so much for your hospitality!

Maps were super helpful! Luca made awesome recommendations. If need to stay near the airport but want an easy trip into Venice this is perfect

As advertised, the Venice Lagoon House is not in the centre of Venice. However, buses are regular, cheap (Euros 1.30) and the stop is 2 minutes walk. Luca is a fantastic host. He speaks great english and is more than willing to help with any aspect of your trip. I even got to hang my washing in the fresh Venetian air (such an improvement on the machines)! Rooms are a good size and not a bunk in sight!

For three people to have a private room only about a 15 minute bus ride from Venice, this was a great price and a lovely place to stay. The owner is extremely friendly, helpful, and thorough. We enjoyed hanging out here for two nights, enjoyed the breakfast pastries at the shop by the bus stop, and a chance to drink wine and relax.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts