Venice Lagoon House Reviews

Via Tenda 11, Venice, Italy

Everything was great! Luca is extremely kind and helpful, he explains you everything you want on arrival and gives you very useful tips. I totally recommend this hostel!

Luca is a great host. He is very friendly and helpful, even when he had his arm in a cast (the poor guy)! The beds are super comfy and the kitchen is great. It's right by Marco Polo airport and only a 20min bus ride to the heart of Venice. It has a great wifi connection and is by a small grocery store and a few restaurants in case you need food. It's in a nice and quiet neighborhood. I'd stay here again if I ever return to Venice.

Very nice place, I had good time! Close to the airport, just a short walk. It has a common area with sofa, tv and a kitchen you can use. And Luca is great!

1 2 Next » last »