Venice Lagoon House Reviews

Via Tenda 11, Venice, Italy

I have never stayed at a hostel. ..and felt it wasore loke a B and B (without the B!) I was there a full week (longest guest ever) and all the who stayed here told me it was better than any other hostel they have ever been to!

• 5th Sep 2015

Very helpfull staff. Only shortage: in description was offered continental breakfeast on request. On my request: It's not been served because not a lot of people request it.

Luca (the owner) is so nice and helpful!

• 31st Aug 2015

We were highly unimpressed by Luca's construction or work that he was undertaking until 4am. The loud noises of metal on metal and doors slamming were annoying, startling and not acceptable. The location not great but the proximity to the airport was great - this was well known and we have no complaints here as this was in line with expectations. Luca was nice when we arrived and provided ample directions to the hostel. Our 1 night stay did not provide us with rest before our flight.

Hi! Thanks for your review, it can help me to do better next! I remember what happened, it was just 2 days ago. It was not me working metals at night but a couple of guests having "fun" and I think the "fun" lasted less than half hour... then probably around 1am (not 4am honestly) they argued a bit, I know cos my room as your, shared a wall with them. Usually if some guests are to noisy I knock to them gently asking to be more quiet, this time I didn't, my fault, I'm sorry.

A nice place to stay if you are wanting a relaxing time out of the main city but for young travellers there for a short time it is easy to get to but quite far out of the centre of Venice. Good facilities and nice rooms though!

Nice place to stay. Easy to reach Venice with the bus. Lucas the owner is really nice.

This place is fantastic especially if you need to get to the airport you could basically walk it of you don't want to catch a two minute bus ride. A fair way from the canals but public transport is very convenient. Everything was clean and very good set up.

Luca was so nice!! The location wasn't all that great but everything else was fine! Great time there

Good location to get in and out of venice airport. We got here by car. Place is clean and the owner is very friendly!

We got to the city late at night and it was really hard to find the hostel, other than that it was good and the owner is really nice and helpfull

The owner Luca is very nice, helpful, friendly, considerate. He made our trip in Venice much better. The house is comfortable, I recommend it

1 2 Next » last »