Vertigo Vieux-Port Reviews

38 Rue Fort Notre Dame, Marseille, France

Beautiful and super clean room. Good breakfast. Very nice and helpful staff. We can just recommend!

Good wifi, good breakfast, lots of space in the rooms, great location.

Yes. Everything was okay and the staff was nice but I really didnt like the atmosphere. It has a gloomy feeling to it.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice hostel in a really good location, I would recommend it for sure!

This hostel is really clean and the breakfast was pretty good too. The staff were friendly and spoke good English. They clean the rooms everyday and there are small lockers in the rooms so you can safely store your valuables. Comfy common area

Great location, big dorm rooms and a friendly atmosphere.

Only stayed here for overnight but front desk staff guy was super informative in telling me where I should go visit if I only have one night in town. Had lockers and clean bathrooms, and supplied breakfast which I didn't get to eat or check out. They don't do any group tours though or pub crawls at night, they should think about having something like that for hostel community vibe.

sick hostel! very cooperative vibe and very central. wifi doesnt work in the rooms in building B, but whatever!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »