Vila Marija Reviews

Padre Perice 8, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Not good Internet access. And bit far ftom the center but very close from bus station.

Very clean guesthouse. It's not in the center of Dubrovnik but it's very easy to arrive on foot or by bus. The owners are really nice, they helped us with everything. I highly recommend it!

Everything was great! :) Thank you Marija for your nice welcoming and very nice and pro treatment... :) I will definitely recommend your place to my friends... :) Take care to you and all your family... :) See you later on hopefully... :)

• 13th Jun 2015

Excellent stay! Lovely staff who were very accommodating and helpful. A home away from home

• 4th Jun 2015

I had a fabulous stay here. A perfect place to wind down at the end of my trip. The family running Vila Marija were very kind and helpful with whatever I needed. Would definitely recommend.

Nice, helpful hosts, lovely place, good location.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Very helpful and friendly hosts, let us extend our stay for a couple of hours since there wasn't anyone checking in on the day. It's just the 1 room there though, so don't expect any parties. Located in roughly in the middle between the bus station and old town, it is walking distance to both, making the location pretty ideal. Would recommend for travelers looking for privacy, away from the crowds.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts