9.2
Superb 263 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 263 Total Reviews
Vila Marija Located at Padre Perice 8, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik Croatia, 20000 Padre Perice 8, Dubrovnik
92% 263
42.6566553 18.0904698
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Melica (the owne) was awesome! Would definitely stay her again, it was very clean, Melica was very considerate and generous. It as a good distance from the port as well. Melica gave us some great advice while in Dubrovnik as well, such aa pricing etc.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
5.7

We were received by a nice old man but he didn't speak a word of English so it was difficult to communicate.The house is next to the new port and the main bus station.It is 8 minutes by public transport to the old town.It is easy to get there but if you want to walk it is more than 15 minutes, up and down a hill and without a walkway for most of the road.The room was small, no window just a door window, the toilet had a bad odor but everything was clean.Hot water was not working and also wifi.

• kanalvin21361
  • Hong Kong, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

I arrived late at night at the bus stop. The pick up was already waiting for me at the bus bay. I felt safe staying at this vila. It was a bit difficult to find the house at night. However, it is at a perfect location.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Milica is AMAZING. She makes the stay here completely worth it. Feels like home and she is always available to help and at the beginning of our stay she gave us so much info on Dubrovnik and what to do. Home is minutes away from the port (good for those taking ferries out of Dubrovnik), close to groceries/restaurant and bus stop to Old Town (the ride is very short too). Again can't stress how great Milica is. Would stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Lovely place for a quiet night's sleep. As a solo traveller I treated myself to a night here to get some rest and it definitely delivered. The hostess was delightful and couldn't do enough to help me, the bed was comfortable and it was close to the bus station for me to move on easily the next day. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this place for anyone who wants a comfortable and peaceful night's sleep.

6th Aug 2016

Extremely pleased with my stay at Vila Marija. We arrived very late and our host went out of her way to make us feel welcome when we arrived. Got two beds, a bathroom, and a kitchen to ourselves for a very reasonable price. The first morning we were given coffee, orange juice, and an insider's perspective on the city. Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful places I've visited and if I come back (fingers crossed) I'll definitely stay at Vila Marija again!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2016

Overall a fantastic venue. Milija was amazingly helpful when I arrived late at night, pointing out local attractions on a map, advising of good places to eat (she was completely right!) and making me feel welcome. The 'room' has a kitchenette and balcony and is as big as a two bedroom apartment in the Old Townthat I stayed in a few days later. Upsides - almost everything! Minor 'downsides': - It is a couple of km away from tourist areas, albeit a bus ride away - hard to meet other

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

We stayed for three nights in the standard double room. Vila Marija is a great place to stay for keen travelers who don't mind traveling on foot (ten to fifteen minutes away from the Old Town and beaches) and appreciate very helpful and friendly staff in a relaxed, quite setting.

25th Jul 2016

Very welcoming! Gave us lots of great tips about the city and the best places to go. Perfect place to relax and regroup at the end of a crazy day in the city. Would definitely stay again.

24th Jul 2016

Milica was a marvelous host! She welcomed us with drinks and many suggestions for the city, and upgraded our room due to a scheduling conflict. Room was clean and spacious. The apartment is around 30 min walking from the city, but it is near a bus station and cheaper eateries. A great value and pleasant experience--I absolutely recommend this location!