Villa Medamrei Reviews

Vihear Chin Village, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The room was full of mosquitos when I arrived the hotel. Check in time was really long.

A great location at walking distance from pub street and night market. The staff was so friendly and helped us booking transportarion and so on. Also, really nice breakfast and good bedrooms/bathrooms. If there's anything to improve, for sure it was the wi fi signal inside the bedroom, but overall, really good hotel and excellent staff.

We were surprised by our nice drink and banana crisps on arrival and the staff were nothing but helpful, friendly and nice. Dont know his name but one of the hotel staff in particular helped us book buses and worked really hard to put us on the best bus at the best price. They really cared. Room was nice, but smelt a bit damp but apart from that it was nice enough. I would recommend.

Great place to stay!! Even if you are in Cambodia looks really clean and safe. LIKE a Hotel.

Excellent place,excellent staff,strongly placed,beautifull room.Everything here was excellent.

I would have paid double for this place!! Charming, safe, fantastic location, and attentive staff. I was impressed every minute I was there. If you have any hesitations of booking here because you're scared that it's only about $40 a room, I want to let you know that you have absolutely nothing to worry about!

• 15th Jan 2014

It's not actually a hostel, but a hotel. So there is no common area to meet fellow travellers. But it is a beautiful place. Everything is clean and really nicely decorated. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel's drivers very quite good. The location is just perfect: just a couple of hundred meters from the market and pub street but still in a very calm street. Highly recommended.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts