Villa Medamrei Reviews

Vihear Chin Village, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Lovely staff and rooms. Breakfast was amazing- excellent choice! Also location was fab, could walk everywhere. It's more of a boutique hotel than a hostel.

This hotel was spectacular. Clean, beautiful, and the staff treats you like royalty. When we arrived we were greeted with free drinks, snacks, and scented towels to clean our hands. It was too early to check in but they kept our bags safe while we went to explore siem reap. Breakfast is included in the price and it's quite generous, not just butter and toast. My friend had an omelette and I had eggs, bacon, and hash browns. And they gave us a free plate of fruit!

Let me start by saying that I never leave bad reviews for any hostels and I have been to numerous hostels. However, I cannot resist writing this review. 1. We were stranded at the airport after being promised pickup service. 2. We did not receive the room we paid for. 3. The safe and TV in the room did not work. 4. The fan on the ceiling was about to fall off...very unsafe! 5. The drop off car to our airport was a tuk-tuk where my luggage was soaked due to rain.

Clean, friendly and located in town . Front desk 24/7. Helped us get tickets for bus and anything ese we wsnted. Helpful staff. Computers for guests ran a bit sliw, otherwise perfect.

For a budget travellers, this hotel was the most gorgeous hotel we had ever stayed in. It was stunning!!! The room was so lovely and the bed was incredibly comfortable. Would recommend it. Good location in Siem Reap. My only issue was the music. It was lovely & instrumental - delightful at first, but it was a sountrack of three or four melodies which was played over and over during the four days we stayed here. I felt sorry for the staff having to listen to the same thing all day every day.

This was the best hotel I stayed at in Southeast Asia. Amazing staff who are clearly well trained, and the free breakfast was fantastic. Close enough to walk to Pub Street and downtown in 5-10 minutes.

Was a little insulted with the staff changing numbers with prices concerning booking accommodations.

Excellent staff. They have clearly been trained in customer service and etiquette. Noticible effort has been made to decorate and create atmosphere. Good restaurant upstairs. Rooms are cleaned as soon as you leave to go see the temples. Great value. The room I had even had a small outdoor sitting area. Highly recommend.

Beautiful and fun location! I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area. Staff was incredibly helpful and the lobby was lovely.

• 8th May 2015

Fantastic stay!! You did such a great job decorating place!! And the was excellent. All your staff were friendly helpful. If I'm back in Siem Reip, I promise that I'll be staying at Madamerie again!!!

This place was fantastic and one of the best places we have stayed on our trip through south east asia. It is a bit more expensive but so worth the money as the staff are helpful and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the included breakfast is great.

Incredible facilities, location, and atmosphere. One of my favorite places I've stayed in my RTW trip. Highly recommend!!

The hotel is beautiful, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the room was very clean and nice. The only odd part of the room was that the shower and toilet space are pretty much one and the same, but this was not really a problem at all.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts