Villa Medamrei Reviews

Vihear Chin Village, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

This place was really nice, They greeted me with banana chips and lemongrass ice tea! So good. Place was clean and well kept. Staff very helpful and kind. Only complaint I would have is I ask for a wake up call at 4:45am for the sunrise tour. (This was for backup ) once I got down to the front desk I found the guy working the desk a sleep. So I am happy I this was just for a back up or I would have missed my tour. Also they offer free airport pick up. E-mail them before landing!

I don't usually rate hostels, but this hostel/hotel was so excellent that I have to leave a comment! You can't really call this a hostel, it is more like a hotel and we felt like we were staying at a resort! It is very beautiful inside the lobby as well as the rooms. The free breakfast was so delicious and the staff are absolutely amazing and friendly. One of the days we didn't even leave the hotel because we enjoyed relaxing on the beautiful balcony and having yummy fruit shakes and food.

The hostel is beautiful and the staff very friendly and helpful. Location is off a side street close to all the action, so it fairly quiet but an easy stroll to restaurants and the river. Staff organised tuk tuks and tour guide for the temples and made recommendations of how best to spend our time in Siem Reap. Would happily stay there again!

I am glad to choose Villa Medamrei during the trip in Siem Reap. The staff are very kind and helpful. They are patient with the guest all the time. The environment is such nice and zen-flowers and Buddha's statue can be seen in the hall. While I suggest people please do not wear slippers outside the room,which might be the custom. The ground is so clean because the stuff clean it from time to time. I would like to choose Villa Medamrei again if traveling to Siem Reap next time.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts