Villa Medamrei Reviews

Vihear Chin Village, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

This place was really nice, They greeted me with banana chips and lemongrass ice tea! So good. Place was clean and well kept. Staff very helpful and kind. Only complaint I would have is I ask for a wake up call at 4:45am for the sunrise tour. (This was for backup ) once I got down to the front desk I found the guy working the desk a sleep. So I am happy I this was just for a back up or I would have missed my tour. Also they offer free airport pick up. E-mail them before landing!

I don't usually rate hostels, but this hostel/hotel was so excellent that I have to leave a comment! You can't really call this a hostel, it is more like a hotel and we felt like we were staying at a resort! It is very beautiful inside the lobby as well as the rooms. The free breakfast was so delicious and the staff are absolutely amazing and friendly. One of the days we didn't even leave the hotel because we enjoyed relaxing on the beautiful balcony and having yummy fruit shakes and food.

I am glad to choose Villa Medamrei during the trip in Siem Reap. The staff are very kind and helpful. They are patient with the guest all the time. The environment is such nice and zen-flowers and Buddha's statue can be seen in the hall. While I suggest people please do not wear slippers outside the room,which might be the custom. The ground is so clean because the stuff clean it from time to time. I would like to choose Villa Medamrei again if traveling to Siem Reap next time.

The staff are beyond kind and welcoming! From the moment you walk in they cater to your every need and serve you a yummy lil snack and iced tea. The rooms are modern and nicely decorated. The night market, pub street, and old market are also very close. By far my favorite place I've stayed in SE Asia

The room was full of mosquitos when I arrived the hotel. Check in time was really long.

A great location at walking distance from pub street and night market. The staff was so friendly and helped us booking transportarion and so on. Also, really nice breakfast and good bedrooms/bathrooms. If there's anything to improve, for sure it was the wi fi signal inside the bedroom, but overall, really good hotel and excellent staff.

We were surprised by our nice drink and banana crisps on arrival and the staff were nothing but helpful, friendly and nice. Dont know his name but one of the hotel staff in particular helped us book buses and worked really hard to put us on the best bus at the best price. They really cared. Room was nice, but smelt a bit damp but apart from that it was nice enough. I would recommend.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts