Villa Medamrei Reviews

Vihear Chin Village, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Super helpful and friendly staff, located near pubstreet but quiet, clean, nice atmosphere,... Thank you!

• 9th Nov 2015

Lovely hotel in a fantastic location. Welcome drink and snack on arrival. Minutes walk to the old town. Hotel arranged the Angkor Wat tuk tuk for us for $15. Helpful driver with good English. They also helped us with coach bookings to Bangkok. Nice, spacious room with clean bathroom. Great breakfast in the morning. Another review raved about Hash Browns so went with high hopes, only to be bitterly disappointed. Clearly that person has never been to the UK for real hash browns. Stay here.

Lovely staff and rooms. Breakfast was amazing- excellent choice! Also location was fab, could walk everywhere. It's more of a boutique hotel than a hostel.

This hotel was spectacular. Clean, beautiful, and the staff treats you like royalty. When we arrived we were greeted with free drinks, snacks, and scented towels to clean our hands. It was too early to check in but they kept our bags safe while we went to explore siem reap. Breakfast is included in the price and it's quite generous, not just butter and toast. My friend had an omelette and I had eggs, bacon, and hash browns. And they gave us a free plate of fruit!

Let me start by saying that I never leave bad reviews for any hostels and I have been to numerous hostels. However, I cannot resist writing this review. 1. We were stranded at the airport after being promised pickup service. 2. We did not receive the room we paid for. 3. The safe and TV in the room did not work. 4. The fan on the ceiling was about to fall off...very unsafe! 5. The drop off car to our airport was a tuk-tuk where my luggage was soaked due to rain.

Clean, friendly and located in town . Front desk 24/7. Helped us get tickets for bus and anything ese we wsnted. Helpful staff. Computers for guests ran a bit sliw, otherwise perfect.

For a budget travellers, this hotel was the most gorgeous hotel we had ever stayed in. It was stunning!!! The room was so lovely and the bed was incredibly comfortable. Would recommend it. Good location in Siem Reap. My only issue was the music. It was lovely & instrumental - delightful at first, but it was a sountrack of three or four melodies which was played over and over during the four days we stayed here. I felt sorry for the staff having to listen to the same thing all day every day.

This was the best hotel I stayed at in Southeast Asia. Amazing staff who are clearly well trained, and the free breakfast was fantastic. Close enough to walk to Pub Street and downtown in 5-10 minutes.

Was a little insulted with the staff changing numbers with prices concerning booking accommodations.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts