Villa Medamrei Reviews

Vihear Chin Village, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Was a little insulted with the staff changing numbers with prices concerning booking accommodations.

Excellent staff. They have clearly been trained in customer service and etiquette. Noticible effort has been made to decorate and create atmosphere. Good restaurant upstairs. Rooms are cleaned as soon as you leave to go see the temples. Great value. The room I had even had a small outdoor sitting area. Highly recommend.

Beautiful and fun location! I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area. Staff was incredibly helpful and the lobby was lovely.

• 8th May 2015

Fantastic stay!! You did such a great job decorating place!! And the was excellent. All your staff were friendly helpful. If I'm back in Siem Reip, I promise that I'll be staying at Madamerie again!!!

This place was fantastic and one of the best places we have stayed on our trip through south east asia. It is a bit more expensive but so worth the money as the staff are helpful and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the included breakfast is great.

Incredible facilities, location, and atmosphere. One of my favorite places I've stayed in my RTW trip. Highly recommend!!

The hotel is beautiful, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the room was very clean and nice. The only odd part of the room was that the shower and toilet space are pretty much one and the same, but this was not really a problem at all.

The nicest people to meet in this hotel. Constant smiles and make you feel like royalty! Nice room. Nice balcony for drink/relax, although 2.5 dollars a bottle of beer is too expensive! A very quiet hotel hardly saw anybody, no atmosphere at all so great if you like quiet. Wi fi very slow and accessible computers aren't worth the hassle.

Great calm stay. They organize your private Tour and driver to Angkor Tempels for appropriate price. Also they book bus tuckets and have cheap laundry servuce. Restaurant is yummy and with good prices. Stuff very helpful.so this is mire a Hotel than a histel.

Our stay at villa medamrei was absolutely wonderful. We arrived in siem reap after 4 hectic days in HCMC and I knew from the moment we were picked up by their tuk tuk driver we were going to be well taken care of. The room was very nice, daily breakfast was a perfect start to a day at the temples, and the staff was willing to help with whatever we needed. If we ever make it back to siem reap we will certainly be staying here again. Great great value as well.

• 12th Mar 2015

Beautiful, central hotel. Very accommodating!

Great hotel! The staff is beyond nice and helpful and the rooms are very clean, would recommend to anyone staying in Siem Reap.

• 5th Feb 2015