7.7
Very Good 18 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 18 Total Reviews
Villacandelaria Hostel Located at Carrera 3 No. 12D -93, , Bogota.
Colombia
Bogota Carrera 3 No. 12D -93
77% 18
4.6002949 -74.0691295
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
13th Jun 2016

Loved it staff are friendly wich added to the great experience I would recommend it to anyone

12th May 2016
6.0

I stayed here for 3 nights. I booked a private room w/ shared bath. When I arrived the 1st night, I was put in a dorm, w/c was fine since I was the only one staying in the room. I moved to my own room next day - 1st floor, near the kitchen & common dining area. I didn't sleep much here. Being near the common area, people were out there talking until 1am. For 2 nights, I heard people come in at 3am & they would sit out there & talk awhile. Smoke also came into my room. No breakfast as advertised.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th May 2016
7.1

Staff were friendly and spoke English. Was advertised as serving breakfast but did not. Lock on the room was just a Locker lock with a key, however the windows into the room had no lock. There were other people in the hostel but this was not a social place at all and not designed to encourage group engagement. Wouldn't recommend staying here on my own. Also not located in a great area, to walk alone. Very limited food options nearby.