Vistas de Lisboa

Very Good 157 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2017
2.0

This hostel was very horrible inside and myself and my friend immediately felt uncomfortable and like we were being stared by far older men. They claimed our booking had been cancelled, however we had emailed and cancelled for one. They asked us to pay full price again without a deposit. Then we said we would find elsewhere and he started to haggle prices. Really horrible vibe and the pictures were deceiving. Avoid.

• KristelV
  • Belgium, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017
6.3

Fine for a night, but not for extended stay. Comfy bed. Showers are fine, but no real sink area. People have to wash dishes in the bathroom area.

• Serbia, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2017
5.4

Location is very good, and for one night stay it's a decent choice. But if you want to stay more days, I think you will not like it, it's a semi-ugly hostel with no atmosphere....

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Jun 2017
6.9

The location itself was quite nice, and it was in the heart of the city. Although the staff were always taking all the space at night in the living room. The breakfast is decent. The wifi is not that good in the rooms. I would only recommend for a really short stay.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017
3.7

As I arrived I soon realized I was not going to spend my night there for any reason. Staff is not that bad but the hostel is super loud, full of random people staying in the main room and cooking at all hours. Bedrooms' doors often stay open and you can smell the food in the blankets. There was not even a locker available in my room. It was not clean at all (I had a quick look under the bad where I was going to put my backpack and ... wish I never did). Worst hostel ever as far as I am concerned