Vistas de Lisboa

Very Good 137 Total Reviews

• Italy, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017
3.7

As I arrived I soon realized I was not going to spend my night there for any reason. Staff is not that bad but the hostel is super loud, full of random people staying in the main room and cooking at all hours. Bedrooms' doors often stay open and you can smell the food in the blankets. There was not even a locker available in my room. It was not clean at all (I had a quick look under the bad where I was going to put my backpack and ... wish I never did). Worst hostel ever as far as I am concerned

13th Feb 2017
6.6

the kitchen isn't really a kitchen. Wifi is great! The area to hang out isn't really welcoming. Only 2 showers working was fine since no one was there but maybe if it was during summer it wouldn't be as good. Overall happy with it. Abba was a very nice person to talk to

• stephaniaramirez
  • Colombia, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

This hostel is pretty well located in the city center, also is close to some tram stations and the train. The staff is amazing they were so aware of me and my accommodation during my six period stay. The breakfast included is good, just to point out that would be so nice orange juice, it really worth what you pay for.

8th Dec 2016
4.9

The room was alright, comfortable bed with a decent amount of space. Kitchen and living room were fine. The bathrooms were pretty disgusting and there was water all over the floors. Staff was very unhelpful and dismissive. Compared to other hostels for the same price in the same area, would look elsewhere.