Vistas de Lisboa Reviews

Rua dos Douradores 178, 4th floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Friendly staff, room was clean and tidy and hostel is in a great location. We will definitely be staying here again. Easy to find and felt safe and secure. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Even though i emailed the hostel the night before saying i would only be able to arrive late in the night, i happened to be outside the hostel at 5:30 am, alone, calling all phone numbers available, ringing the door bell more than 5 times during more than 20 minutes and no one answered. i ended up alone in the lisbon downtown desperate to have a rest but instead searching for some bar open to let me wait untill morning. I am still waiting for the reservation refund.

Its was a really nice hostel, the staff was always helpfull and talkactive with me. The breakfast was nice they have what you need to start a day. Bed were good and the places always clean and the view from the window was the best. When I back in Lisbon for sure will be there

• 20th Sep 2015

Convenient location in Baixa. Lift to fourth floor, staff friendly but not super welcoming. Breakfast is average (white bread, cornflakes, piece of fruit =bonus!). Shower and bathroom facilities clean but worn down. Small lounge but not great atmosphere for meeting people

I might say that was nice my stayed there , good breakfast , good bed , reasonable bathroom , great atmosphere , the staffs make us feel at home . And I really want to say thank you to the receptionist , because I had did my check out already and I kept my luggage in the locker room without cost and I could have a shower even after the checkout ,it was very kind of her. If are the person , that don't really care about a 5 stars hotel , you could like there .

Not very friendly staff. Breakfast was very poorly. Atmosphere was not welcoming

The rooms were slightly cramped, though that's what you'd expect from a hostel. What I didn't expect were the not so cleanly bathrooms. Although it is a cheap price for a good location, I've stayed in other Lisbon hostels that are maybe €1-2 more per night but of same location and much higher quality.

Small, intimate hostel that feels at home. It's got a cool, fresh aesthetic and is nice and neat. Unlike many hostels I've stayed in, the rooms arnt too crowded. The staff were lovely and helped to show me where to sight see. The location is amazing. I really enjoyed my stay and would go back.

• 9th Jul 2015

Vistas de Lisboa, it's a great hostel. Since first moment staff is always really nice and helpful. The hostel is always clean and they always try to know if everything is OK and help you if you need something. It's in one of the best locations in Lisbon. With a free breakfast and a cozy kitchen and living room, I felt like home.