Vy Khanh Hostel Reviews

241/11/6 Pham Ngu Lao street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very nice

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Awesome staff and a nice quiet room in a good location. Staff was exceptionally helpful in providing a map of the city and the places to see. Also, the AC works really well!

I really liked my one night relaxing stay at Vy Khanhs Hostel. The people running the place were lovely and the map was much more detailed than any other map I got on HCM. The best part was the woman bringing me for Cam Ga in the morning. I'm still thinking about it! I'd also really recommend going for a blind massage too as it was amazing!. It was great for a relaxing one night stay but perhaps not if you wanted to meet other travellers.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Gueshtouse, Ms Vy

K enjoyed my stay here very much! Perfect room for me and worth the price. Vy was very helpful and nice.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with higher rating. Warm regards, Ms Vy

Ms. Vy gives you tons of great info about HCMC when you check in! Hostel is also located within walking distance to many tourist attractions and is about a 5 minute walk from the bus station. The private rooms were clean and air con was refreshing.

Absolutely loved the stay! We felt as if we were at home. The family running the hostel were lovely and very helpful.

A great location and good rooms and Vy and the others were very helpful (provided excellent information on food and things to do around HCMC). The draw back was that there isn't a common area so you don't meet anyone else. But no complaints if you know that before hand

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Vy and her mom were very helpful. On arrival I had mentioned my time limitation to them (2 days in Ho Chi Minh). They set me up with a good tour and recommended helpful options within the tour, stored my luggage when I went on the tour and extended use of the facility to me on arrival from the tour (when I had checked out and was waiting for my bus) I'm definitely staying here again next time I'm in Ho Chi Minh.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment with special price. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Very good hostel in an amazing location. Rooms are immaculately clean, and they stay fresh thanks to the A/C unit. Also, Ms. Vy and the rest of the staff are very kind and helpful.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your kindly comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Fantastic place to stay! We tried to extend our stay another 3 nights but it was booked already. Very clean and tidy, our room was small but in great condition. Only downside was banging and pounding from construction next door but I'm sure that will end soon. Vy is a WONDERFUL host. She provided us with a custom map with so much information as well as answered all our questions with incredible local knowledge. She also took the time to walk us to pharmacy for some medicine. Stay here!

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regard from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Look no further, this is the place to stay in Ho Chi Minh City! Ms Vy is THE best! The guest house is great in itself, the rooms are very clean and modern with the best sheets we've had in SEA but Ms Vy is the one that makes the experience a must! We arrived and she welcomed us with delicious juice and a handmade map of the area + delicious food eateries. She also walked with us and ordered us our first Bahn Mi and it was delicious! Her hospitality makes you feel right at home :)!

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with discount price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

it is more like staying at a family friends than a hotel. I felt welcomed and taking care of at every stage and ended up staying longer. would recommend it without hesitation. the staff are amazing but the location is great also. thank you Vy and family :)

Dear Guest, Thank you for lovely comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

The reviews do not lie, Ms. Vy is wonderful and will bend over backwards to help you, including taking guests on city excursions herself. She has a wealth of knowledge about the city, & made our stay in Saigon wonderful, making us wish we'd had an extra day or two. Definitely a step above most hostels, with rooms being cleaned daily. We had a leak with our A/C and it was quickly resolved. You leave this hostel, feeling more like you've participated in a home stay than visited a hostel.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We hope to meet you again with higher rating. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Vy and her family are lovely to stay with and very helpful. Vy even helped me get my luggage fixed by taking me to a place and negotiating a price for me. i would stay with them again!

• 21st May 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kindly comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Hotel was down an alleyway, down an alleyway. Felt nervous walking back after sunset. We were placed across the street at her cousins place. The "lobby" was their home and always filled with husband and wife and children and toys, which would have been fine if this was a home stay but it's billed as a hotel. Also, every time we left they came into our room to adjust the air. We had no problem turning off the AC when we left for the day but entering our room is unacceptable.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. And we are sorry for all inconvenient during the time you were staying here. But, we need to make clarify something:1.Yes, family runs the guesthouse was posted on the website. 2. We go inside your room because we need to clean and change the towels everyday. If you felt not necessary, you could inform to us. By the way, we hope to see you next time to make your staying more easier. Warm regards from VY Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Such a lovely little spot. The rooms are very cosy and the family very helpful in organising trips around Ho Chi Mind City. Great location also..right by where buses stop.

We really enjoyed our stay here, they let us leave our bags when we went in an over night trip. The place is run by a local family however when we were robbed they weren't much help as to what we should do. But as a good located place to stay it is really worth it. We had welcome drinks on arrival and they were very attentive cleaning cleaning our room daily.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. First, we are sorry to hear the problem from you. But you wrote the review in wrong place. We used to stay with the guests in few hours in police station when they needed my helping, so there was no reason we could not help you. Otherwise, if you need our help, you must inform to us. We would like to remind our guests that we always try our best to make all our guests have a pleasant stay here. Regards, Vy

Stayed only one night, but it was great! Vy was so helpful from the minute we stepped into the hostel - she gave us helpful tips and suggestions on where to go eat, drink, etc. She also helped us with booking train tickets, which was very appreciated! The room was really good as well - clean and spacious. Wish we had stayed longer! Highly recommend staying here and would definitely go back next time HCM!

Not a place you would go for a social environment but Ms.Vy was incredibly helpful and gave excellent reccomendations and insider information on Saigon.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. Yes, our guesthouse is not for a social environment because we try to keep the quiet place for good sleeping. We hope to see you again, Warm regards from Vy Khanh guesthouse, Ms Vy

Cosy little place. Great for airport transfer. Just take bus 152 from the airport (6am to 6pm and walk 5 mins from Ben Than bus station to the hostel. Small any problem in our room which we sorted with spray. But hey that's Asia!