Superb 1,352 Total Reviews
Superb 1,352 Total Reviews
Vy Khanh Hostel Located at 241/11/6 Pham Ngu Lao street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 241/11/6 Pham Ngu Lao street, District 1
94% 1352
10.7681447 106.6921162
    Rooms available

16th Jul 2016

Very clean, comfortable bed and the softest towels I've had in Vietnam. This is my third time in Saigon and I looked specifically for a private, quiet accommodation. I didn't speak to the owner much but she is very helpful, speaks good amount of English, and knows hospitality from what I saw. I would stay here again.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

2nd Jul 2016

Good location, Vy smooth knowledgable host.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you againw with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

• glara25
  • Belgium, Couple, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Great time at Vy's... She is awesome and gives a great map of the city and places for you to eat and visit. She even speaks a little bit of French!

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Vy is the best!!! Incredibly helpful to guests and has great suggestions for things to do and places to eat. Great location in the city in the heart of it all. Would definitely stay there again!

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with higher rating :) Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

• Australia, Female, 31-40
20th Jun 2016

The most helpful staff! Wonderful and clean rooms! Would totally go back there to stay!

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2016

The lady who runs the guesthouse is so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this place. It's a little gem.

Dear guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards, Vy

• aliceelgar8627
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2016

Great little hotel, super clean and very quiet despite being only a minute from the main backpacker street. Ms Vy hooked me up with some friends of hers wanting to practice English for a free evening motorbike tour! She is also full of advice and ideas which she gave me every morning over coffee. I have already rebooked for next time I pass through.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you on 7th July. Warm regards, Vy

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

Wow! The greatest hostel ever! My Vy is amazing, gave me a map and showed me where everything was on it, had a heap of this in English and Vietnamese on the back in case I got lost and needed to ask a non English speaker for help, I ended up staying two extra nights, even had friends in a jam for a hostel and she organised one for them at her nephews place round the corner when she was full, I can't say enough nice things about this hostel, if I'm ever in Ho Chi Minh again I'm coming back!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

• England, Couple, 18-24
5th Jun 2016

Very friendly and great rooms. Everything was very clean and staff very helpful. Hidden off the main street so good location but hard to find. Good Base for exploring ho chi minh.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Warm regards, Ms Vy

28th May 2016

Vy and Khanh made us feel so welcome when we arrived in Ho Chi Minh City; Vy in particular helped point out locations to shop and eat, and helped to arrange a variety of day trips and excursions for us while we were in town. The environment is a little more like a B&B than a hostel, since the rooms have private bathrooms and the common space is kinda small, so if you're looking for a more social environment this may not be for you; in our case, though, we actually really liked the privacy.

Dear Guests, Thank you for you r comment. We hope you stay here again with higher rating :) Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy