Vy Khanh Hostel Reviews

241/11/6 Pham Ngu Lao street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great rooms and great location! I will definitely be back!! Thank you for a wonderful stay :)

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Located in Pham Ngu Lao street, but it is a little difficult to find. There is no window in my room, which is a little uncomfortable. Miss Vy and her family are very friendly and gave handwritten map for me. The room will be cleaned everyday.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. First, please read the direction the way to go to our guesthouse which was sent in email or the website. Second, the type of room you booked no window. Please check again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Ms Vy is an amazing host and extremely helpful! gave us a colour coded map and showed us where all the good food was and arranged tours for us. Very nice room, comfy bed. I was sick when I got off the bus from Cambodia and ms Vy gave me ginger tea when I arrived. Highly recommend!! Close to restaurants and walking distance to everything. Thank you!! Jennifer & Tyler from Canada

I have stayed in this wonderful guesthouse four times now. What really makes me keep coming back is Vy and her lovely family. So hospitable and friendly. Great location - it's easy to walk to the market and be amongst the bustling Vietnamese life, but it also has the plus of being quiet at night. I have always slept so well here. And it's lovely and clean.

none. nice employers.

Wonderful place with lovely hosts, everyone here is wonderful, friendly and helpful. Not noisy, airconditioning in the room was great and easy to walk most places :) highly recommend

• 27th Dec 2014

Very friendly and welcoming hosts at this hostel, right in the middle of the touristy area of the town - a plethora of choices to eat and drink.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with high rating :) Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Probably the most comfortable bed in Asia, I slept like a baby.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to seeing you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Lovely helpful staff. Bus station right beside hostel - about a 2 min walk away. Clean rooms with air con nice en suite and TV. We arrived at 6am on a bus and even though checkin wasn't until 12 they gave us our room early! Was really appreciated as we were wrecked after the bus journey!Would definitely stay here again!!

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

It's a amazing guesthouse with a amazing host Ms Vy. When I arrived here late in the midnight she would wait for me and arrange everything for me. Plus she got a magic map of Saigon which marked every funny places in the city. When I got up the other day she showed me how to find these places. And she even made the best local coffee for me She's such a beautiful and nice woman you won't be disappointed living here

• 16th Dec 2014
  • China

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Vy welcomes you into her home. You feel like part of the family as soon as you arrive. She helps you find your way around the city by providing you with a brilliant colour coded map. It's a great location and the map will guide you to all of the major tourist sites. Also I would suggest speaking to Vy before booking any trips or shows as she may be able to get you a discount. Nothing is too much trouble. If I go back to Ho chi minh again I will definitely stay here.

Excellent stay! Friendly, helpful, clean and cosy! Will definitely stay here again if im in the region. Check and write down/print the instructions how to get there though, the location is great but might be bit tricky to find if you expect it to be on the main street or something. But once you know where it is, no problem. I really recommend this one. *two thumbs up* =)

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment with special price. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Great place to stay if with friends/ family, not a good place to meet anyone. Had my own room, clean, no issues. Not very big, but no cramped. Own bathroom, toilet, shower and sink in one room. Staff are amazing, family run. Showed me where to go, gave me the ins and outs, very helpful. Even walked me to various businesses in the area to make sure I go to the right place. Also help with transportation and tours, set prices.

VERY friendly and helpful staff, lovely rooms. We would come to stay again any time :)

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards, Ms Vy

Clean and comfy room, basic and spacious, has everything you need including fresh toiletries everyday, fridge and drinks and good air on. Great location just off Bui Vien, a little hard to find at first if you've been to Ho Chi Minh before, but follow the email instructions and you'll be fine! Great place,highly recommended.

The owner (Vy) is very hospitable and made us feel well looked after. She can book trips for you at a good price. She can even get you a discount for the AO show, so don't book it direct at the opera house. She gave us a map on arrival, which showed good and cheap places nearby to eat or get a massage, or sights to see. She told us where to get the bus to the Chinese Quarter. Next time we go to Ho Chi Minh City we will stay there.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Greeted on arrival with a cool drink and excellent 1-on-1 with the owner. She was nice enough to provide a map and propose an itinerary for my one day in the city.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We would like to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

It's no wonder the hostel awarded as 3rd best in Asia (if I'm not mistaken), overall it was very satisfied! Would be happy to stay same hostel if I have chance to come back Saigon for 2nd tour. Well done, Vy Khanh!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Very clean. Nice staff.

Vy the owner could not be more helpful warm and friendly.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh guesthouse, Ms Vy