Vy Khanh Hostel Reviews

241/11/6 Pham Ngu Lao street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We loved our stay at Vy Khanh Guesthouse! Vy, the owner of the hostel, is amazing! She helped us with figuring out our tours and busses, helped us setting up the Vietnamese sim card and even went to dinner with us when we arrived there. We felt absolutely welcome and safe. Plus the Guesthouse is clean and in a very good location (walking distance to all the sights).

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

The lady that runs the place is absolutely lovely, and has an adorable baby! Everyone else were really nice as well. I'm guessing it was her family? They would randomly offer us bananas as we went up to our room etc which was really sweet. They give you a great map when you arrive which shows you everything you need to find in Ho chi minh, and because of the great location everything is so easy to find! ALSO ABC cafe 2 minutes away is amazing. So Yummy! Overall a really great stay. Thanks :)

• 8th Feb 2015

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We hope to see you again with higher rating. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Vy is so nice and helpful! Her handmade maps (that are colour coordinated with the best places to eat and see) was easy to read and a great help when walking around the city! The rooms are all you need and the location, which is tucked back behind an ally, is great at blocking out some of the street noise in the morning and at night! Would stay again for sure!

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Great rooms and great location! I will definitely be back!! Thank you for a wonderful stay :)

Located in Pham Ngu Lao street, but it is a little difficult to find. There is no window in my room, which is a little uncomfortable. Miss Vy and her family are very friendly and gave handwritten map for me. The room will be cleaned everyday.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. First, please read the direction the way to go to our guesthouse which was sent in email or the website. Second, the type of room you booked no window. Please check again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Ms Vy is an amazing host and extremely helpful! gave us a colour coded map and showed us where all the good food was and arranged tours for us. Very nice room, comfy bed. I was sick when I got off the bus from Cambodia and ms Vy gave me ginger tea when I arrived. Highly recommend!! Close to restaurants and walking distance to everything. Thank you!! Jennifer & Tyler from Canada

I have stayed in this wonderful guesthouse four times now. What really makes me keep coming back is Vy and her lovely family. So hospitable and friendly. Great location - it's easy to walk to the market and be amongst the bustling Vietnamese life, but it also has the plus of being quiet at night. I have always slept so well here. And it's lovely and clean.

none. nice employers.

Wonderful place with lovely hosts, everyone here is wonderful, friendly and helpful. Not noisy, airconditioning in the room was great and easy to walk most places :) highly recommend

• 27th Dec 2014

Very friendly and welcoming hosts at this hostel, right in the middle of the touristy area of the town - a plethora of choices to eat and drink.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with high rating :) Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Probably the most comfortable bed in Asia, I slept like a baby.

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to seeing you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Lovely helpful staff. Bus station right beside hostel - about a 2 min walk away. Clean rooms with air con nice en suite and TV. We arrived at 6am on a bus and even though checkin wasn't until 12 they gave us our room early! Was really appreciated as we were wrecked after the bus journey!Would definitely stay here again!!

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

It's a amazing guesthouse with a amazing host Ms Vy. When I arrived here late in the midnight she would wait for me and arrange everything for me. Plus she got a magic map of Saigon which marked every funny places in the city. When I got up the other day she showed me how to find these places. And she even made the best local coffee for me She's such a beautiful and nice woman you won't be disappointed living here

• 16th Dec 2014
  • China

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Vy welcomes you into her home. You feel like part of the family as soon as you arrive. She helps you find your way around the city by providing you with a brilliant colour coded map. It's a great location and the map will guide you to all of the major tourist sites. Also I would suggest speaking to Vy before booking any trips or shows as she may be able to get you a discount. Nothing is too much trouble. If I go back to Ho chi minh again I will definitely stay here.

Excellent stay! Friendly, helpful, clean and cosy! Will definitely stay here again if im in the region. Check and write down/print the instructions how to get there though, the location is great but might be bit tricky to find if you expect it to be on the main street or something. But once you know where it is, no problem. I really recommend this one. *two thumbs up* =)

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment with special price. We love to see you again. Warm regards from Vy Khanh Guesthouse, Ms Vy

Great place to stay if with friends/ family, not a good place to meet anyone. Had my own room, clean, no issues. Not very big, but no cramped. Own bathroom, toilet, shower and sink in one room. Staff are amazing, family run. Showed me where to go, gave me the ins and outs, very helpful. Even walked me to various businesses in the area to make sure I go to the right place. Also help with transportation and tours, set prices.

VERY friendly and helpful staff, lovely rooms. We would come to stay again any time :)

Dear Guests, Thank you for your comment. We love to see you again with special price. Warm regards, Ms Vy

Clean and comfy room, basic and spacious, has everything you need including fresh toiletries everyday, fridge and drinks and good air on. Great location just off Bui Vien, a little hard to find at first if you've been to Ho Chi Minh before, but follow the email instructions and you'll be fine! Great place,highly recommended.

1 2 Next » last »