Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

I have been traveling a lot in China and this hostel was - hands down - one of the highlights among all accomondations that I had! The atmosphere at the hostel, good food and drinks, a convenient location and a very helpful and english speaking stuff make this hostel really an outstanding hostel!

• 1st Mar 2015

Best hostel! kind and helpful staff,clean and comfortable rooms.I stayed in a dorm room with a lot of space in it,which is not so common in most of other hostels. a great place to meet travelers from around the world. I really enjoyed my time there,strongly recommend this place!

nice atmosphere and good staff. definitly a good place to stay !

It was a great time. The bar was fun and the wada girls were great. I loved it here

• 26th Feb 2015

Lovely atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, good English speakers. Would definitely stay there again if in Guilin.

• 26th Feb 2015

Best hostel I have stayed in, the girls sorted everything thing for us and more, there experience and knowledge was 100% will go to wada anytime, recommend the place just for the way they helped us and made our stay welcome! Even so I used there sister hostels with the same outcome!thank you wads!😉 will defo come back!!!

Really hospitable, felt like a second home. Easy to meet people and have a good time. Plus a pretty easy drinking challenge that nets you a free shirt (or two). So no complaints. Shout out to Monica and the rest of the team for making my stay memorable.

Great and friendly staff

Best staff ever, didn't want to leave. Very much appreciated also the VPN connection!

It was a really warm place to stay. I like the way it made me feel like home. The Wada girls were super nice, and the people staying there were lovely. It was a really enjoyable experience. Thank you so much.

highly recommended! had an absolutely lovely stay here :) would definately go there again!

I had such a wonderfull time here. The staff are the best. Dumpling night was cool. Nice service. Don't look anywhere else in Guilin. Here's the place you're looking for!

A great hostel experience and the staff work hard to make your stay a warm and fun time

Several years older than the Wada Hostel in Yangshuo and it does show, especially in the rooms. But it is still very clean. And the atmosphere is so relaxing and the girls are so nice and helpful that it makes up for it. They will go out of their way to help. They even made a call for me in Chinese to a place I was trying to get information from but couldn't understand. Great place!

Wada is amazing. I loved this hostel - one of my favourite in China. Definitely would recommend staying here!

The staff were really helpfula and, unusually for China, spoke good English. They helped us organise our trip to Yangshou and understood and were able to reply to, our questions. While we were there they had their weekly "dumpling party" (which is free) and involved making then eating lots of dumplings-a great way to meet other guests at the hostel.,

Great hostel, super friendly staff, and a great environment for meeting other travellers.

This hostel is amazing. The staff were a highlight of our vacation, especially Monica. What a gem! She is so great and we are still in contact with her. She was willing to help us out even after we left the hostel. They don't have the nicest rooms that we have ever seen but they have an amazing hang out spot and a restaurant with really tasty Western food. They have great internet with a built in VPN. I would highly recommend the Wada Hostel in Guilin.

This was the best hostel ever. The staff, the environment, THE FOOD. So great! You will meet lots of new people and have an amazing time! Such a great place! Their pancakes are on spot and its a great hang out atmosphere.

Thanks for having us best regards, Johnny