Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Although i just stayed one night, i must say this hostel is great. The staff is nice and very helpful, their bar and common areas very nice and comfy, and sleeping here was no issue at all. I'd return for sure.

Amazing hostel with great atmosphere. The staff are all lovely too.

1) Great place! 2) One night is enough in Guilin. Go to Yangshuo (WADA in Yangshuo! ! !)

• Peru

The staff was excellent! The hostel also has a really spacious common area with a good vibe. I was traveling alone when I stayed at Wada and met so many fun people to hang out with during one of Wada's free dumpling parties. The hostel is also very clean and has bathrooms attached to the dorm rooms which is a nice. They also have really great food.

Stayed only for one night, but I really enjoyed this place and the staff was super helpful! Would stay here again for sure!

Wada Yangshou has newer facilities

Staff are great, really helpful at telling you what to do and where. They have really useful maps that show all the bus routes and bus stops so it's quite easy to use the public transport to get around.

• 8th Sep 2014

I had a fantastic stay at Wada Hostel. The staff are amazing, very helpful and good company too. The food is really good, and the communal area is really chilled out and fun. Sometimes it was a big effort to leave the hostel!

Very nice hostel, no issue with our late arrival. organized nice trip into the area for us... helpful and friendly

• 5th Sep 2014

I was told that I arrived too late to attend the Friday buffet, even though people continued to eat for the next hour. Then, three quests were continually smoking and talking loudly in the courtyard, until 1:30 in the morning. You could smell their smoke all over the non-smoking rooms. I asked the staff to tell them to be quiet. The staff person said we already told them a couple of times. So, I asked the quests to be considerate of others. The quests were rude and smirked.

Hey, thanks for staying at Wada again. You arrived at 9:30pm when BBQ was nearly finished (it started at 7:30pm). Same with when you joined in this Jan. need sign up in advance so we can prepare enough food for everyone. But we still shared some BBQ with you FOR FREE and you were still not happy! We also asked guests moving into the bar not in the yard and they did lower voice. They were happy and lovely guests. We hope you enjoy traveling and keep on being happy. Thanks. Team Wada

The best hostel I stayed at in China. The girls there are extremely hospitable and welcoming. Had a thoroughly great time.

• 4th Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The girls are extremely helpful and nice. The atmosphere in the hostel is also great. Does a great variety of food reasonably priced. Would definitely recommended this hostel for Guilin. Thanks for a great stay girls!

good location,good staff , but I booked the draft from Yangdi to Xingping was too expensive , later a backpacker told me it just need 90 yuan , well wada charges 250 yuan for it .

Hey, Thanks for staying with Wada. For the bamboo raft, on Li River there're many different piers and cost different money. The one you took was the most beautiful part of Li River, also transportation, guide ,raft and insurance all included. You can get lots of information about how to save money from us as well, but we guarantee you the safest and best experience. Thanks again. Team Wada

It is definitely the best hostel I've been to. The wada girls are amazing, they care for you and everything you need. You have hostel, bar and restaurant with delicious dishes in one place and a wonderful terrace where you can meet wonderful people to exchange your experiences of traveling China and all the other things in life. Don't miss the barbecue Friday!!

Wada girls are the sweetest.

One of the best hostels we have been in China. The staff is amazing, very helpful and funny. They helped us topping up some money on our chinese SIM card for free. The rooms are clean, internet is OK for chinese standards. Nice atmosphere as the staff is trying to organise a lot of parties / events. We only stayed one night but it was very memorable

Room was starting to look a bit tired. The duvet was too thick for summer condions. But overall would recommend. Staff were extremely helpful, thank you girls. Good food, incl BBQ which really was all you can eat. Free use of washing machines in evening. We liked the place.

very friendly staff with excellent English language abilities

Very nice place with events almost very night that turns the atmosphere really good in there! Nice restaurant and bar as well.

Staff were lovely, bar area was nice and chilled. They put on activities which gave the place a nice atmosphere. Rooms were fine (if not quite as modern as the wada in Yangshuo). Would recommend :)