Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Overall great experience. Staff were lovely and food was awesome for the money I spent.

I was very happy with my choice of the wada hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I made use of one of the tours they organize and everything worked out fine. After their recommendation I also stayed one night in their sister hostel in yangshuo! Was worth it! The rooms are clean and big enough and it is nice to have a own bathroom per room. And i really loved the matress heating xD

The best hostel in China so far! The staff are friendly, helpful and generous and they all speak English amazingly well. The rooms were large, warm and comfy, the showers piping hot, everything was clean, wifi was good (unblocked). We joined Friday's all you can eat BBQ night and the food was great. This place is perfect if you are a younger traveller hoping to meet people and be social, but it is also really cozy and quiet in the upstairs rooms :)

Love Wada! As a solo traveler, Wada was exactly the atmosphere I was looking for. The staff are super friendly and helpful, the common area was comfortable and wonderful to hang out in, and the services such as free laundry and free wifi/VPN made the stay perfect. My favourite part of the stay was the Friday night bbq- amazing food and met a lot of super cool people. Thanks for everything Wada!

Nice hostel! Love the electric blankets. Nice big but cosy common area, and staff were very nice, especially when I had to come back due to my flight being cancelled

Had a really nice time here over new years. Staff made a real effort for the new years eve party including a dumpling lessoon, all you can eat bbq and champagne. Lovely girls. Excellent hostel.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Wales

A nice respite from the busy city streets.

Excellent place in Guilin, really good atmospher and the staff is so nice, will defintely be back again!

The hostel Christmas party definitely helped make Christmas! Monopoly and/or Cluedo would be great additions to the board games pile...

Very friendly staff!

Great staff, atmosphere, dumpling parties, bbq, games and everything you could need. Help with tickets, tours and more. Plus heated blankets, unlimited hot showers. One of the best hostels I have stayed at in months of travel.

Pros: staff were a stand out- very well spoken, very organised and helpful, many rooms and areas, menu was super tasty, rooms and ensuits were suffice , great security, wifi was super speedy (no VPNs required!) Cons: location/ area is a bit disjointed. Prepare your journey getting there! (Money, map etc) TO DO: visit their Wada sister hostel in Yangshuo , prices are the same and you won't be charged for cancellation fees if you swap! Better location, smaller hostel though.

Great hostel. Very spacious and comfortable common areas with a large outdoor area as well. Staff is great- very helpful. Buses are all nearby and convenient. Free use of the washing machine along with free drinking water are definite pluses.

great staff and atmosphere, nice rooms

Absolutely loved it. Definitely sign up for the BBQ on Fridays and the rice terrace tour!

Stayed in the wada hostel both in Guilin and Yangshuo. Awesome place!! Great staff, food, atmosphere, everything! You cant find a better hostel in China

Thank you for staying at both of our locations! We're giving it our best and hope we can become everyone's favourite hostel. =)

Everybody was helpful, location is great, staff is great. Thanks WADA girls!

The staff is wonderful. Both the front desk and the bar. I cannot say enough. The food options are good too. The rooms themselves good use a few updates/upgrades. The wifi was some of the best we found in China. The hostel is probably more social than we experienced. It was quite busy the day we arrived, but the next night was pretty empty.

wada girls = Best hostel team ever! super nice and helpful. if I make it back to Guilin, I know where I will be staying...

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you for your wonderful review! The girls here would love to have you back. See you soon =)

Brilliant hostel. Staff very helpful. Amazingly remembered our names!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We would have written your names here but Hostelworld doesn't allow it. And the reason why we remembered your names was because you girls were so sweet. =) Team Wada