Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Nice place but quiet a bit away from centre though busstation is, close...

We didn't stay To long at the hostel but we thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere the staff the food and the location they also have a location in Yangshou that would have been nice for a day and night. They have tours of the Longji rice terraces we unfortunately couldn't go on our desired day due to lack of people but that's hardly the hostels fault anyway this hostel comes highly recommended with a great 100% approval rating :) thanks WADA

• 3rd Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I've been to in China/Asia! Friendly staff who can speak English well, very clean and the atmosphere is very cozy and great.

We loved Wada! The girls are fantastic-so friendly and always happy to help. Their English is amazing and they can advise you on anything you need to know. We joined the BBQ on Friday night and had so much fun and their everyday food is just as good... Try the homemade banana muffins and peanut butter ice cream! There's no wifi in the rooms, but we liked this, as it meant everyone came to the communal area to chill out or socialise.

• 2nd Jun 2015

The staff is some of the friendliest I'd met on my travels. They were great about helping me get about on my own to see the city. I decided I wanted to go to Yangshuo early, and the hostel simply transferred my night to their sister hostel.

Pretty cheap for great accommodations. You can also do laundry for free.

Nice staff, nice atmosphere, good english.

• 29th May 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in by far. The staff are lovely the rooms are comfy and the food is so good. They do overcharge for their torus I feel so we didn't book them with the hostel but still a great spot for great value.

Best place ever!!!! Staff was great, kind and friendly. I'll go back.

• 28th May 2015

The service is excellent. The staff really enjoys helping travelers find the best experience. They speak very good English and they go the extra mile to help in whatever you may need. Rooms are clean and spacious, friendly and fun atmosphere. Their Friday All-you-cam-eat BBQ is bomb!! Hot water, great food and fast internet. Definitely among the top 3 best hostels I've stayed in.

Wada hostel is perfect! Would recommend to anyone! 4 bed dorms as well as twin room were clean and very comfortable, great showers too. The food was amazing with western and Chinese dishes - the homemade chips were heavenly! BBQ every Friday is great for getting to know other travellers. A special thanks to the staff who were outstanding so friendly and English was perfect! I left my folder in the dorm and they mailed it to me in another hostel - Caroline you're the best! 10/10 for service xoxo

Very friendly and helping staff, always happy to help for any request.

The Wada girls are lovely indeed. :-) Nice atmosphere, good energy. Only stayed for one night, but we had all we needed and they helped us book our boat ride on the Li River.

All the staff here are really friendly! Made it ten times better

I really liked the hostel, the staff was super friendly, very helpful and all in all I had a very good stay. Also it was easy to get to from the shuttle bus station. I had some problems though. The dorm rooms have only windows to a hallway which is actually outside but these windows get never opened. Therefore the room and all the fabrics including the mattress smell moldy. It was awful already upon entering but sleeping in it was even worse.

Hey thanks for staying with us. We are really sorry for what you suffered here. Actually we have been suffering it nearly 3 months, too much rains and never stops, it makes everything so wet even we have tried best to use drier and all facilities we can get. We are waiting for sunshine :) Please bring sunshine for us! Have nice trip. Team Wada

best hostel in china, just anything what a backpacker needs! clean spacious secure rooms (comfy beds

This was the nicest hostel I have stayed at in Beijing for the amount that I paid. And the staff is incredible! The Wada Girls were extremely helpful and always willing to talk to us. Thank you for everything!

• 22nd May 2015

Employees were extremely friendly and spoke excellent English!

• 22nd May 2015

Good location and value for money. Mostly foreigners come here. Hotel offers lots of services, events and tours, and service is very attentive. Friends and I did the "Luxury Boat Tour on the Li River" because weather did not permit the bamboo raft tour. I don't recommend this tour - very expensive and mediocre service. Not worth the 400 RMB. Otherwise, great hostel!

• 21st May 2015

Wada Hostel was amazing, best beds in China, and the wada girls go out of the way to help you

← Back to search results