Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Nice bar with wi-fi to catch up on travel planning and internet access

Staff really friendly and helpful. Rooms nice, pretty clean, with curtain, light and power socket for each bed (although the powersockets were a bit problematic with two pronged European plugs). Overall, a great stay.

Wifi in the rooms would be nice!

Great hostel. One of the best I had in China. The hostel is really close from the train and the bus station so it's also very convenient

One of the best hostels I've been too. Clean sheets and facilities and a warm smiling staff. Couldn't have asked for more.

Wada is an amazing hostel, the staff are brillant! very friendly and helpful. It's a fun filled atmosphere with a clean enviroment. I would come back to wada again and again. Overall experience 10 out of 10! We love wada oh and the wada girls!! =)

• 12th Jul 2014

Everybody in this staff are amazing Candy,Monica,the pool girl and the receptionist.feel like home.there is a reason why this so well rated.

This is a nice hostel that does an excellent (and endless) job of self-promotion. The front desk is already pumping you for a 100% rating before you've even seen your room! In the meantime, you over- pay for the beer and coffee. I stayed twice, for one night each, before and after Yangshuo. Curiously enough, almost the entire staff had changed. Only 1-2 girls were still there a week later. Maybe they needed a rest! Service? They did what any hostel would--overcharge on tours, give times, etc.

perfect international hostel for backpackers!!!!clean,good location,friendly staff,good atmosphere!!!made lots of friends and partecipated to the friday eat as much as you can bbq!!!!!!they sell tours but if you don't want to go with a tour they give you advises and they are very helpful. huge chilling area and bar with good cocktails and enough beer for all the thirsty foreigners!!!!loved it!!!

Beautiful hostel in a beautiful city! Really liked to stay with you, guys!

We really enjoyed staying at Wada Guilin. The staff were really helpful, helping us to book trips even though we didn't pick their trips. Rooms were really clean and had what we needed.

The staff at Wada hostel are excellent, they are friendly, helpful and they remember your name. Had no trouble organising my tours, I recommend both tours offered by Wada great value! Food at the Wada bar is also great. Totally recommend!

Great hostel with excellent, friendly staff. Not exactly downtown, but relatively convenient to the bus station and has a very close bus stop which the staff helped us navigate. Very quiet location away from the main road and good rooms. Seems like a lot going on and nice community feeling but we spent most of our time out and about. Thanks for a great stay!

The hostel is really good, the people working there great.

• 5th Jul 2014

It closes to the train station and very convenient to go out by bus. The Wada girls are always nice. The internet is a little slow there sometimes but I finally can answer my Gmail there and Facebook works well. I really enjoyed my staying in there.

Great hostel, friendly and helpful staff

It's a good hostel, the location is good from the train station but otherwise a bit to far away. You can do the same tour but cheaper if you buy it outside of the hostel.

Wada hostel is phonomenal! The staff at the hostel allowed me to shower and use their facilities when I arrived back from my stay at the Danzhai rice terraces. This happened without an actual reservation with the hostel although I had stayed there a few days prior.

Wada great hostel!! Bad pun aside, I really liked this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful, good location, very nice common area and bar for socializing or just relaxing, good food, and gloriously open Internet. The dorm room was quite cramped, mainly because the girls I shared the room with had a lot of luggage spread around, but the sheets were clean and the beds comfortable. The rooms each have one toilet/shower, not bad but not great. I would definitely stay there again.

Friendliest staff at any hostel or hotel or guesthouse or B&B--EVER. Food was excellent. Wished we had stayed longer!