Walk On The Beach Hostel Reviews

Rua Dias da Rocha 85, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

All the staff were very friendly and helpful with great local knowledge. Excellent map of the immediate area provided with everything you need marked out. Very good wifi. Large lockers in rooms. Whilst I was there not such a social crowd but there is a bar so normally would be more social I expect. Only downsides was the beds were not that comfortable and lots of mozzies, would be good to put screens over the windows. Recommend staying here whilst in Rio if you want to be close to the beach.

The hostel's is what made my experience such a great one. Never have I met a great team with whom I could easily talk to about anything. They are just so friendly! Every night they also recommended great parties to go to. The hostel is just a couple of minutes away from the beach, which made it easy to watch the sunrise and/or sunset without having to return home so late. Looking forward to my next Rio trip, and I will definitely stay at this hostel again.

• 30th May 2015