Walk On The Beach Hostel Reviews

Rua Dias da Rocha 85, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff at Walk On The Beach were friendly and fantastically accommodating. They contributed to our enjoyable time in Rio through great suggestions for places to eat, tours to take and parties to attend. Staff were always up for a chat which gives the hostel a very friendly and open atmosphere. Would recommend this place to other travellers for sure!

They don't have lockers for your baggage, just small ones. I got stolen, and the staff at the moment didn't care at all.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Chile

very good hostel and great staff....... be careful if walking back to hostel at night

Great location for Copacabana beach, helpful staff, good security for entering the hostel. Would definitely stay again.

Perfect start to our travels. Arrived in Rio and couldn't have asked for a better hostel. Located near all the norms: transport, supermarkets, food and less than 5mins walk to the beach. Ideal! Fellow guests were easy going and when night falls the hostel is a natural environment to mingle, especially in the bar upstairs. Easy. Oh...the staff are so happy and always smiling and a special mention to the cleaning staff! Miss you guys! Hope to finish our travels the same way we started. Rhys

I really enjoyed the atmosphere at walk on the beach. They knew exactly how to treat guests - always helpful and always smiling. When I'm coming back to rio I would definetly choose this hostel again.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Norway

So friendly and helpful

Loved every minute here. Stayed here with my girlfriend in April. It was our last stop after three months in South America and this was our favorite hostel. Great atmosphere and seems to attract a sound bunch of people. The staff, especially Alessandra, were incredibly friendly and good fun. The location is also great, few minute walk from the beach. Could not recommend this hostel enough and will be returning ASAP.

This is an awesome hostel, it's a small cozy hostel, the kind where everyone knows everyone, staff is really nice and very social too! They have a cool bar, cheap drinks, very good caiperinhas! Bathrooms and rooms are good and very clean! I've stayed in a couple of hostels in Rio, but this was by far the best!

One of the best hostels I've been too! The facilities are good enough but what really makes this place is the staff who are more like friends than anything else. It's a good hostel aswell if you are travelling solo as it's so easy to meet people, I made lots of great friends there. Upstairs bar is cool and caipirinhas were awesome. Ask Felipe to play you a song on the guitar, he's very talented! Felipe, Stephanie, Alessandra, Dom etc.. Thanks for everything!

Muito perfeito! The staff, facilities, location... pretty much everything about this hostel was awesome. Even Chuck Norris would approve. Legendary!

Friendliest hostel staff ever! They are all very helpful! Furthermore, the hostel is cleaned everyday, and it is close to everything you need. I would definitely stay there again!

1 2 3 Next » last »