Walk On The Beach Hostel Reviews

Rua Dias da Rocha 85, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A hostel in a great location in Copacabana, though not a great atmosphere. There were a couple of very large groups staying there so it was harder to meet people. The bar is also very slow when ordering drinks, which makes it more annoying you cannot bring alcohol in.

Certainly a very well run hostel. Using a portuguese expression, it's a "máquina bem oleada".

Everything at Walk on the Beach is excellent but what really sets it apart is the staff. They are so friendly and helpful and really care about making your stay in Rio an awesome one. I stay at Walk whenever I'm in Rio and would recommend it to anyone!

My stay at the hostel was a very positive experience. The staff were very positive, friendly and helpful, and they promoted a very positive environment. While in Brazil, my debit card was compromised, and the manager Dominic and his staff (especially Giovanna) were very helpful and supportive as I made my necessary calls to the bank to resolve the issue. Moreover, the Caipirinha Happy Hours were very enjoyable and I met a lot of great people at the hostel as well. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 18th Jan 2015

Amazing hostel in the heart of Copacabana, with , I am not exaggerating, the BEST staff, and the CLEANEST bathrooms and an amazing bar!! I would recommend it to everybody :)

• 18th Jan 2015

the hostel is in the best location in Rio for travelers. Great atmosphere with very very nice and helping staff. the rooms are a little small but once you get used to it, its not an issue.

One of the best hostels i´ve stayed at by far. The staff are excellent and can help organise any activity you would like to do. Great location- just up the road from the beach and surrounded by shops and ATMś. There is a decent breakfast and bar. I travelled alone and met some really great people at this hostel that i will be friends a long time with. I would definitely stay here again :)

One of my 2 favourite hostels of my trip, favourite in Rio (I stayed in 2 more). The staff is incredibly nice :) Will miss you guys! Wifi is great, breakfast has everything you would want (bread, fuits, cake, juices,..). To the beach of copacaba its just a 5min walk. Buses stop at the corner, metro 5 blocks away, restaurants and snackbars all over the place. If you want to go out you would always find people to join you and the staff gives good recommendations as well. Definately recommend it!

1 2 3 Next » last »