Warung Coco Reviews

Jalan Majapahit, Kuta, Indonesia

I really enjoyed my stay at Warung Coco and would definitely stay here again. The staff were really friendly, the Indonesian breakfast was great. My room was clean, the only thing that I would have liked added to my room was a safe. The atmosphere around the pool was fun.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Not too bad for short stay, near the airport but the clean is really poor , the smell of the pillow and the bug in the room

• 17th Jul 2014
  • China

The location is not near the heavily touristed part of kuta but it is not inaccessible. The front desk can easily call a taxi if you do not rent a motorbike. The pool and breakfasts were the highlight. Good for young travelers who are backpacking!

Great value for money. DEFINATELY get the pool view rooms. Only ten minutes to the Main Street once you know your way or a $2 taxi. Free breakfast, room serviced daily. Small bathroom and only the occasional warm shower

• 16th Jul 2014

Warun Coco is a great hostel you get for less money a nice and clean room and access to the pool just in the center of the complex. The staff is friendly and willing to help. The location is not perfect since it is quite far from the beach but other than that it was very nice to stay in Warung Coco.

Staffs were very nice and helpful, but facilities, such as the internet were not so good (low signal and very slow). Two diferente buidings. One close to the pool and reception; other in a different street, but still close to each other. Stayed there for only one night, but I felt that the location were not so good, because there is almost nothing close to the hotel.

• 13th Jul 2014

The place is good with good swimming pool and helpful staff who will organise tours and bus trips. The location wasn't that good, garden view rooms are down an alleyway past stray dogs etc. The bed was damp but overall it was good value for money.

Stayed a week and was well looked after :) The Girls on the Desk "Neve "etc were extremely helpfull Was bitten by a monkey at ubud monkey forest nothing to do with the hotel, the staff checked on me each day when they came on shift to see if I was ok:) The cleaners thorough & extremely respectfull of personal property in room Breakfast was great and greated with a big smile every morning. Pool is awesome all in all great value for the budget traveler Keep it up guys :) Thanks again

This was a great place to stay! Nice rooms and location if you are planning a few nights in kuta. So cheap as well and the pool is awesome!!

• 10th Jul 2014

Nice hotel type with lovely pool. There are no dorms, only double bedrooms which was nice. Some of the rooms are outside the pool area, not far away thou, all in all a good place to stay in Kuta an a bit away from the center

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

The best place, very nice people in warung coco, reception and house cleaning. 100% cool

What can I say, amazing hostel. Met loads of friendly people, that I ended up travelling many weeks with. Poolside rooms are amazing if you can manage to book them. Friendly staff! Great breakfast, and they even cooked me noodles for dinner that I supplied. A Favourite hostel in Bali

It's not close to the beach but it's 10 min walking to the bars street. Clean and comfortable but the breakfast is too soon. The pool is nice :)

The night we stayed there, someone threw fireworks throughout the hostel; very scarey. Unless you order a room by the pool, your room is located a 3 min walk away from the actual hostel. You have to walk down a creepy alley to get to the off location rooms which I was not aware of.

Staff was great! I advise paying the extra couple of bucks and getting a superior (pool side) room. The pool area has a resort feel; it's just wonderful. Breakfast was great. The bathrooms need an upgrade (practically sitting on the toilet to shower), but the beds are comfy and clean. Walk to the beach is about 7mins. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back when I visit Kuta next time.

• 3rd Jun 2014

I stayed in Warung Coco a few times and i like the place. The breakfast staff i very friendly, frontdesk girls not so much. The pool is very nice. Hostel is close to Legian street (party area) still a quiet and nice place to stay on Bali.

The rooms are excellent and good value for money. They could use a safety deposit box in the room ... Or a locker. There is a safety box at reception though. We got a great deal for the boat journey to the gills from reception - half the price of the fast boat ticket online! The area around kutais a bit dirty if I'm honest, but the hotel is nice and the pool facilities are excellent. One thing is the location on hostel world makes it look MUCH closer to the beach than it is!

The staff at the front desk were not friendly. Whenever we would ask for help with something they always gave attitude. The pool was very lovely and I liked the free breakfast. It is a far walk to the beach and downtown area..not safe at night. My purse was snatched from my hands by one of the many locals riding the motorbikes.

I like the area and the staff, but the facilities as simple toilet paper and clean towels were missed..

• 7th May 2014

Warung Coco does not have the best location compared to other hostels. The staff were friendly and helpful. Toilet in my room was broken but they immediately managed to fix it. The room is ok and spacious.

« first « Prev 1 2 3