Warung Coco Reviews

Jalan Majapahit, Kuta, Indonesia

Very kind and helpful staff. Far to the beach (30min walking), although you can't swim in the ocean because of the big waves so the pool was very good and nice to relax in. It is kinda far to the "main street" (15-20min walking) and no street lights. The breakfast was good except from the coffee and the banana pancake.

sun fleas bited my friend and I and we got horrible itching in our skin. My friends bites were worse because it got her legs and arms full of bites. We told the staff about it and they were very kind and worried about the situation. They changed the bed sheets and put some repellent but we got the same bites the next night. Plus by night coming back from dinner a motor cycle that stoped just behind the hotel followed us and tried to stole my friends bag.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Brekky was ok but rooms perfect with a fridge. Great value for ur money.

Great hotel, cheaper than places half as good... Incredibly courteous staff aswell

• 5th Sep 2014

The internet didin't work in the rooms, only by the pool. The staff couldn't speak English so well, so it made it a little hard.. The pool was really nice, also the breakfast was good. The room was clean, but there was no garbage can...

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Finland

Location is good, if you don't want to be in the touristic part of Kuta.(It is about 15-20min walking to the"city" and beach) Bathroom was horrible!!! everything elsa quite nice and clean.

• 30th Aug 2014

Super friendly staff, amazing pool.

• 28th Aug 2014

The bed was very very uncomfortable. No back support

The most of the staff talk behind your back!

With respect i do not understand this comment ?, Maybe a touch of parnoia here ?. Our staff are always comlimented on their approach to the guests and they like to joke and banter with them as and when they have time to do so, as the ratings and reviews show.

It is a nice place in Kuta without having to stay in a overcrowded place. Pool is very nice, breakfast is okay, staff very nice. Wifi is not reliable.

The accommodation was fine, however me and my friend were mugged by two men on a motorbike walking back from dinner. The hostel is quite far from everything and would advise nobody to walk back to here as there are not pavements and its dangerous at night. Security and staff were also not very helpful when we told them what happened. I was just advised I had to pay for a new key as ours got stolen, along with my bag which was ripped from around my neck. We paid for 3 nights and only stayed 1.

• 18th Aug 2014

Hi we are sorry this happened to you and it is not localised to our area, there has been a real spate of this bag snatching going on for the last 12/18 months in all areas of Bali but more so in the Kuta touristy area, that is the reason we printed flyers and put on the notice board/rooms and explain to the guests Please do not take bags out with you into town as you are just asking for snatching to happen. Our staff cannot do anything as it is up to the Police to patrol the streets to try stop

Dorms are located 2 minutes down the street, not in front of the pool, but no big deal really. Location is within walking distance to the main streets and Kuta Beach. Room was clean and very spacious, with a refrigerator and AC! All-in-all, I do recommend here, and I even came back again!

Hostel was great. The pool area was beautiful to stay all day. A little bit of a walk from the beach but we hired a scooter from the hostel. Booked 4 days ended up extending to 10 days. Had a poolside room, was lovely and very clean. Some staff are really friendly, others ok. Breakfast was average. Wifi in lobby is good but not in the rooms or pool area.Overall fantastic place to stay.

It is the best place you may find for this price.Its so nice place:kind staff, clean rooms, big swimming pool,the territory is beautifull and huge. There are rooms close to swimming pool and rooms a bit away from that area but still with a view on the trees and flowers and so on(I think its better because nobody walk around your place). The location is very good, because for a noisy Kuta that place is so much silent and nice and just 15 minutes walking by foot to the beach(if to know short way).

Take a room with poolview!! Breakfast

It is very clean and very quiet place. It has swimming pool and free breakfast. The staff there are very nice!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • China

I really enjoyed my stay at Warung Coco and would definitely stay here again. The staff were really friendly, the Indonesian breakfast was great. My room was clean, the only thing that I would have liked added to my room was a safe. The atmosphere around the pool was fun.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Not too bad for short stay, near the airport but the clean is really poor , the smell of the pillow and the bug in the room

• 17th Jul 2014
  • China

The location is not near the heavily touristed part of kuta but it is not inaccessible. The front desk can easily call a taxi if you do not rent a motorbike. The pool and breakfasts were the highlight. Good for young travelers who are backpacking!

Great value for money. DEFINATELY get the pool view rooms. Only ten minutes to the Main Street once you know your way or a $2 taxi. Free breakfast, room serviced daily. Small bathroom and only the occasional warm shower

• 16th Jul 2014