Warung Coco Reviews

Jalan Majapahit, Kuta, Indonesia

Aside from being put up in an area down this small side alley, NOWHERE near the pool or the main grounds, the place was amazing. Great restaurant and front desk staff. Over all the best hostel I've been at in years.

The place was fine, but the room smelled a little bit and the bathroom as well. Didn't stay for too long so don't have that much to say however!

Friendly and helpful staff, not to far from the main street. Good pool area. All the rooms are twin or double beds there is no dorm which we thought we booked into, but they did put an extra bed into our room for £5 a night. Stayed here twice and will probably go back.

Very nice hostel, stayed for a longer time than planned and would definitely stay again! The pool is the bestbest part about this place!

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Very good budget hostel. Dormitory rooms are shared with only one other person. Staff excellent and friendly. Location a little far from the beach and shops. But good for exercise.

Would highly recommend!! Great all round service

This was a great hostel, the pool was fab, the 'dorms' excellent and the maids were lovely. The reception staff were helpful and welcoming and I had a great stay. The location is about 10 mins from Poppies and sky garden which is fine getting there but you have to take a taxi/moped to get back. I had one problem with an extremely unpleasant member of staff at the pool bar, accusing me of stealing beer from her fridge, and she got very aggresive with me. One black mark of my whole stay!

The biggest problem we had was the beds. 3 out of 4 beds we booked were in a really bad condition. You could feel the springs in the bed when u lie down. Other than that really nice place to stay and amazing Staff love it.

Great pool area for relaxrelaxing and meeting others, the breakfast is pretty decent too

Pool fine. Food fine. On our last night security staff member asleep & therefore a man from the street was able to walk all the way into our room. He said we had stolen money. When we got a member of staff to remove him the member of staff allowed him to search our room &bags. Needless to say he did not find his wallet. Staff were unapologetic & unhelpful. As 2 girls at 2am we were terrified at having our room searched and were not offered any support/apology &refused to let us see a manager!

Nice staff, great swimming pool, great breakfast (mie goreng), cheap beer, really close to poppies street and Sky Garden. Easy to socialize around the pool! I recommend it!

Pool and facilities good, rooms cleaned everyday. Breakfast good. The lady that cleaned our room was super nice and helpful, but one or two staff were a bit surly. Especially at reception where they would ignore you for awhile before helping. The location is a bit annoying, it is about a 20-30min walk to Legian street and even further from the beach. Over all good place for the money.

Definitely value for money this hostel!. Twin rooms for cheap and very clean. Best sleep ive had in a while. And the pool was awesome!

Would stay there again, its a short walk to the nearest supermarket and about 15 min walk to a main shopping street. The pool is great and open to 11:30pm so great for a night time swim.

Wurung were great. I was moving countries and had lots of luggage i didnt want to carry around. They stored it for me and gave me a locker. This was such a great help. Yummy breakfast and Staff. :)

• 12th Jan 2015

The hostel was great! The rooms were clean and had everything you need for a hostel stay. The hostel (resort) offered great ammenities with food service and a great lounge/pool area.

• 12th Jan 2015

Awesome pool and nice people. Very accommodating and easy to get stuck here since it's so nice. Highly recommended.

More of a hotel, than a hostel. The pool here is really good. Free breakfast. Booked a 4 bed dorm, ended up in a twin with another backpacker (not sure they even have 4 bed). En suite was basic, the shower was not amazing, but good enough. No lockers only at reception. Large, comfy, single beds. Air con in the rooms. The "dorms" are actually down a lane from the hostel, so a little disconnected. 15-20 minute walk to the beach, but I enjoyed being away from it, as it's filthy. Good base to tour.

Pool area is great. We took taxis to any of the close main towns but not expensive. Basic rooms and would definitely recommend a room around the pool. Breakfast was included and also good.

In comparison to other hostels it's cheap and the pool area is really nice, nonetheless it's at least 20mins walk from the beach. Unfortunately in the rooms is mold everywhere close to the bed, at the wall,you even smell it. It's disgusting. The beds are very old but they keep your room clean very day. My biggest complaint is about the staff, not everyone is unfriendly, but the girls at the reception are arrogangt, impolite and not professional. So I didnt felt welcomed or even respected.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4