Window To The Tower Reviews

Via Santa Maria 165, Pisa, Italy

it location is truly very near the tower. We had a superb breakfast considering its a hostel. the place was very quite and the room was very nice and clean with an A/C which was great because of the heat. i recommend this place a 100%

Location, room, staff... Everything was perfect!

This was a great place to stay. The room was nice, the location was awesome, the breakfast was great, and the staff gave great tips on where to eat/go. I would happily stay here again!

Really easy to find at a few meters from the leaning Tower. Great welcome and tips from the owner. My room was really big with a double bed and a big bathroom. It was nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. Simple breakfast but everything you need to start your day was there: coffee, tea, milk, cereals, bread, cheese, ham, fruit, jam, butter, ... I would definitely stay there next time I go to Pisa.

The hotel is very well located, right near the Tower. A bus coming from the train station and the airport will drop you close. The room was big and clean, air conditioned. Breakfast is basic but ok. Staff was very friendly, helped us to carry our luggages to the 2nd floor (where the hotel is). Good advice for dinner and ice creams too.

Window to the Tower was an acceptable B

Amazing location to tower-very useful for popping in and out. Especially useful to collect and drop off long clothes for the church. The signage is very small so advise to customers to keep an eye out for their number would be extra useful. Breakfast was good but get there early so it doesn't get cold. Good water pressure in shower.

• 25th Aug 2013

Had a private room. Was lovely! and the location was perfect ! Right by the leaning tower :)

• 28th Apr 2013
  • Norway

Bathroom was smelly. Good breakfast.

• 19th Apr 2013

The welcome was friendly. My room wasn't quite ready (as I was told it wouldn't be) but I was able to use the room and leave my bag there. I was given a map and advice of where to go and what to see beyond the obvious. The room itself was wonderful. Spacious, clean, quiet and full of character. Everything worked as it should including the free wifi. Breakfast was more than sufficient. I would recommend this hotel totally. Thank you very much :-)

Make sure you put the arrival time cause the staff is not always there, it located literaly 100mts from the tower... very nice cause yoy can see it from your window. nice brakfast. credit card accepted. keep you luggage after check out. it`s a nice place...

We have made a late check in, at about 23:00. Yet, Arthuro, who welcomed us was so nice and courteous. The room was great, and the location is fantastic, couldn't be better.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts