Wink Hostel Reviews

8A Mosque Street, Singapore, Singapore

comfy bed

Very nice hostel in a good location very close to downtiwn and many attractions. I liked the capsule beds and everything was super clean. I enjoyed my stay and would go back anytime.

Clean, conveniently located. I really hated that the common areas/bathrooms were not air conditioned, but other than that, the comfortable beds, ac in room, and nice facilities made up for it.

• 21st Jan 2015

I only had one night in singapore and wink was th5r perfect place to stay to ensure I had a good night's sleep before my early flight the next day. The staff are incredibly helpful and the facilities are great. I will be back and hopefully for longer next time :-)

Nicest hostel I've ever stayed at! Staff were good, free breakfast was great, very clean and plentiful facilities, and the idea of the pod beds was brilliant. Location couldn't be better, and the whole city is easily and cheaply accessible from the MRT station 3 minutes walk away. Will definitely be staying here next time I'm in Singapore.

It's a little pricey, but the hostel is worth the price. The beds (pods) are comfortable, the facilities are good and everything feels modern and well maintained. My only complaint would be that the shower stalls don't have enough hooks or something similar, so the space you have to put all your stuff is limited.