Wink Hostel Reviews

8A Mosque Street, Singapore, Singapore

I only had one night in singapore and wink was th5r perfect place to stay to ensure I had a good night's sleep before my early flight the next day. The staff are incredibly helpful and the facilities are great. I will be back and hopefully for longer next time :-)

Nicest hostel I've ever stayed at! Staff were good, free breakfast was great, very clean and plentiful facilities, and the idea of the pod beds was brilliant. Location couldn't be better, and the whole city is easily and cheaply accessible from the MRT station 3 minutes walk away. Will definitely be staying here next time I'm in Singapore.

It's a little pricey, but the hostel is worth the price. The beds (pods) are comfortable, the facilities are good and everything feels modern and well maintained. My only complaint would be that the shower stalls don't have enough hooks or something similar, so the space you have to put all your stuff is limited.

Not a social hostel - terrible for backpackers, especially solo ones. Encourage socialization and group activities. The beds were nice, bit this stay was a major let down.

Actually everything is perfect, except for one thing. Before I went to Singapore, I asked the hostel if they have hairdryer fir loan. Yes, the do have one in the bathroom, however it broke. Than, I asked the staff if they have another one that I can use, they said some one is using it. However I ask for a few days, they never return. I think they should have more for us or just repair the one in the bathroom.

You can't beat the location. Right near the main area of Chinatown. Lockers are electronic and huge. Only issues were that the showers were on a different floor if staying on the main floor and the heat in the bathrooms can get a bit unbearable.

A very clean hostel, located in the heart of China town. Guaranteed a good night sleep as most of people staying were either there for business or family holiday. If you want a hostel to meet people and go for drinks, I'd consider another as everyone kept to themselves.

• 17th Aug 2014

Really nice beds and each have nice shelves abs lights and lockers. Great staff, very helpful. It's quite expensive but probably normal for singapore. The Chinatown mrt is very closeby too.