9.2
Superb 255 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 255 Total Reviews
Wink Hostel Located at 8A Mosque Street, , Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 059488 8A Mosque Street
92% 255
1.2841019 103.8442325
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed staying at Wink. The location is great as it is in Chinatown, and is very accessible via MRT. I like how clean the rooms are, even the bathrooms and kitchen. Such a great experience for a 1st time solo traveller. Would definitely go back!

2nd Apr 2016

It´s confortable, clean place. Excellent beds and good breakfast. The facilities work really well. Although, they dont have really social interaction their.

1st Apr 2016

Awesome hostel really modern and clean. The staff are super friendly and helpful!! Only advice would be the hostel should organise some social events with the guests (such as a Barcrawl) Apart from that I would strongly recommend!!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
27th Feb 2016

Really nice staff on the front desk, great location in Chinatown. Love the pods, they're actually quite roomy (I was on the top level).

17th Feb 2016

Five points deduction for lack of a sign that read: "Do not kill your dorm mates with your stinky socks and underwear. Keep smelly items in a plastic bag." I was there for 3 nights, a young man ten feet away from me let his smelly items stink up the whole room.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2016

The hostel is in a great location, just a block away from Chinatown which has a ton of shops and restaurants. There are also two hawker centers nearby. The hostel is also extremely close to the Chinatown MRT station, which makes it easy to get around to the rest of the city. The facilities were really clean and everyone in the staff I talked to was extremely friendly and helpful. If I'm ever in Singapore again, I'll definitely stay here!

9th Feb 2016

EXCELLENT hostel, enjoyed even hostel, the staff is phenomenal, super friendly and helpful staff. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in my life. Everything very clean and organized. The staff is phenomenal, my check-in was only at 14h and arrived at the hostel around 8am, the person who was at the front desk let me take a shower in addition to invite me to take breakfast, I found it very nice. It's next to a subway station, very easy to be located on the side of Chinatown. Not to mention

20th Jan 2016

Great hostel in a fantastic location right next to Chinatown. I will definitely stay again when I go back to Singapore.

16th Jan 2016

Stayed here for two nights and had a great experience. The hostel is located right next to the Chinatown MRT station, which gives you access to downtown, bayfront, and most of the major attractions in Singapore. Sleeping pods were very cozy and convenient - maybe a little more AC would've been nice, but otherwise everything was fine. The lockers underneath were easy to use and secure. The staff was helpful and friendly - they called me a taxi to the airport and were very nice.

• edmcculloch7192
  • USA, Male, 25-30
24th Dec 2015

I enjoyed my stay there. I liked how it was in the middle of Chinatown and near the transit station. Owing to the fact it's Singapore, I always felt safe wherever I was. The proximity to a couple well known hawker stands was a definite plus (cheap food ~3-5 SGD and good). Outside of the room itself, the hostel was pretty humid, so lounging around wasn't really too enjoyable. I liked the little touches like when you tap your card on the room reader, it lights up your specific pod.