Wink Hostel Reviews

8A Mosque Street, Singapore, Singapore

Overall, it was a very nice hostel to stay in. It was clean, good location and the staff was helpful. But: I was staying in the top bunk and found that the ladder was quite steep. I felt like I had to jump off the ladder every time I climbed out of bed. Felt there wasn't hooks/pegs/places to put things in the bathroom. I noticed that the only available ones were generally taken up by the hostel staff?

I've been here more than 4 times already, and they are getting better. The bunk now has privacy curtains (YAY!), so no more peeking from your neighbor. However, i do believe the toilet could use a handheld shower for us (Asians) to use to clean our buttocks.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

comfy bed

Very nice hostel in a good location very close to downtiwn and many attractions. I liked the capsule beds and everything was super clean. I enjoyed my stay and would go back anytime.

Clean, conveniently located. I really hated that the common areas/bathrooms were not air conditioned, but other than that, the comfortable beds, ac in room, and nice facilities made up for it.

• 21st Jan 2015

I only had one night in singapore and wink was th5r perfect place to stay to ensure I had a good night's sleep before my early flight the next day. The staff are incredibly helpful and the facilities are great. I will be back and hopefully for longer next time :-)