Wink Hostel Reviews

8A Mosque Street, Singapore, Singapore

Great hostel in a fantastic location right next to Chinatown. I will definitely stay again when I go back to Singapore.

• 20th Jan 2016

Stayed here for two nights and had a great experience. The hostel is located right next to the Chinatown MRT station, which gives you access to downtown, bayfront, and most of the major attractions in Singapore. Sleeping pods were very cozy and convenient - maybe a little more AC would've been nice, but otherwise everything was fine. The lockers underneath were easy to use and secure. The staff was helpful and friendly - they called me a taxi to the airport and were very nice.

I enjoyed my stay there. I liked how it was in the middle of Chinatown and near the transit station. Owing to the fact it's Singapore, I always felt safe wherever I was. The proximity to a couple well known hawker stands was a definite plus (cheap food ~3-5 SGD and good). Outside of the room itself, the hostel was pretty humid, so lounging around wasn't really too enjoyable. I liked the little touches like when you tap your card on the room reader, it lights up your specific pod.

The staff was so friendly and helpful. The pods were a great way to sleep!

Very cool pod style hostel. Could do with ac in common areas

Very nice and friendly staff. Easy to chat to and helpful

• 11th Dec 2015

Place was great, staff great, and beds comfortable. I enjoyed it here and would stay again. There really is no area to congregate and meet people besides the breakfast table. Also, the pods were a little hot with the curtains closed. We had an ac that was dripping water in our room and not fixed during my 2 days there.

Well worth the extra money over other cheaper hostel facilities. The rooms are well air-conditioned, very secure and each bed has its own electrical outlet to charge electronics and a light switch next to it. Really cool feature when entering your room: the bed assigned to you lights up for several minutes when you use your access card to enter your room. Nice features in the rooms, and friendly staff throughout my time there. Highly recommend this spot!

Location was ok. Not in the centre of everything, but not far from Chinatown. Hostel was fairly comfortable. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Can't thank them enough.

Really quiet, great for privacy. Really clean friendly helpful staff. Great location for MRT. Nice rooms!

Staff doesnt know about things to do in SG. Bathroom could be better and there is nor aircon in the common areas. Kitchen is very good. They charge 2 dollars for using towel and 2 dollars for using power conversor you wont get ur money back. No shampoo or soap in the bathroons. Washing clothes is very expensive. 4 dollars washing and 4 dollars to dry.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Colombia

I had a great stay at this clean hostel, with a great location in Chinatown. The staff was friendly and very helpful, I will stay here again on my next trip to Singapore

• 12th Aug 2015