Wink Hostel Reviews

8A Mosque Street, Singapore, Singapore

The staff were great! Very friendly and helpful! The hostel is in a good location, the capsule style dorms are about as good as it gets. Private light, power socket, huge locker. Adding a privacy curtain would make it perfect.

Second time at Wink Hostel, still a great value! Nice and clean.

One of nicest, cleanest, most modern hostels I've stayed in.

This is a great hostel. The staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful, the rooms are clean, the showers were excellent and there are good kitchen and laundry facilities. I felt safe and comfortable here which is important as a solo traveller. The only thing I would say is that the hostel is overpriced, it is definitely superior to some other hostels I have stayed in but it is still a hostel and I felt the price range was nearing that of a budget hotel.