Wink Hostel Reviews

8A Mosque Street, Singapore, Singapore

Staff doesnt know about things to do in SG. Bathroom could be better and there is nor aircon in the common areas. Kitchen is very good. They charge 2 dollars for using towel and 2 dollars for using power conversor you wont get ur money back. No shampoo or soap in the bathroons. Washing clothes is very expensive. 4 dollars washing and 4 dollars to dry.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Colombia

I had a great stay at this clean hostel, with a great location in Chinatown. The staff was friendly and very helpful, I will stay here again on my next trip to Singapore

• 12th Aug 2015

Great friendly staff, awesome rooms. Great hostel overall

• 5th Aug 2015

Very nice hostel right in the centre of chinatown. The rooms are clean and the pod style beds guarantee a greater deal of privacy. The whole hostel is very well-designed. However, the socializing / travellers atmosphere is not as great as in other hostel. Apart from this, great hostel in Singapore! Definitely recommended.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

very good location

I stayed at Wink for five nights and absolutely loved the place! I've stayed in many hostels around the word and this would count as one of my favourites on many factors. The staff is available 24/7 and very friendly/attentive. You can't ask for a better location than right behind Chinatown MRT either - unlike other places in Singapore. Incredibly clean, and the common areas are well-stocked with books and TVs. WiFi is fast (~10-30 Mbps) and accessible anywhere. Loved it!

Overall, it was a very nice hostel to stay in. It was clean, good location and the staff was helpful. But: I was staying in the top bunk and found that the ladder was quite steep. I felt like I had to jump off the ladder every time I climbed out of bed. Felt there wasn't hooks/pegs/places to put things in the bathroom. I noticed that the only available ones were generally taken up by the hostel staff?

I've been here more than 4 times already, and they are getting better. The bunk now has privacy curtains (YAY!), so no more peeking from your neighbor. However, i do believe the toilet could use a handheld shower for us (Asians) to use to clean our buttocks.

• 24th Apr 2015