Wish You Were Here... Guesthouse & Bar Reviews

Sangkat 4, Mittakpheap, Otres Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

This is a bungalow A frame with decent mosquito net, good, friendly bar, fair bit of lounge seating, but overall not extremely memorable. It was just a place to crash after the awesome beach. This guesthouse is NOT beachside, not a far walk, but no wave sounds like I was hoping.

Nice atmosphere, great staff - helped me when we found a rat in my locker because i forgot the rest om my mango in my bag. Toilet always had very wet floors, and you had to pay for the toiletpaper.

great place. we arrived at night during a quiet time so wasn't much to do but was really nice.

Staff is too stoned to be able to be organized...no coffee in the morning since everyone is still asleep after long drunken nights, bathrooms are not been cleaned, bus tickets not been found although already paid for, wrong food served (or quite different from menu) but asked to pay price like on menu...

Hostel had a great chill space and staff was very nice. Our room was good and cozy. The bathrooms were always soaking wet and you had to buy toilet paper. Food looked really good but was a little over priced for us but everyone who ate it said it was amazing:) WOuld recommend this place to others.

Great place to stay, awesome atmosphere and lovely staff.

View all Sihanoukville Bed and Breakfasts