Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Average Hostel, but they screwed my access card up and were telling me it was my fault and that i had swapped cards with a friend even though i was travelling solo. Third time this has happened at a wombats, security and staff are so rude and the breakfast is overpriced

Great rooms and facilities. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. A great place to stay!

• 16th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great place great location! I would recommended this place! The room got unbelievably hot during the night and the fans hardly worked. Other than that it was good.

very satisfied with the hostel, the room was very large with a good size ensuite. good friendly staff and tours to neuschwanstein castle and dachau memorial leaving from the lobby daily, bar had a good atmosphere centralised l9xation to karlplatz and marienplatz

Close to HBF. Good bar and atmosphere - would stay again. Staff were good as well.

The lounge area was nice, the breakfast could be improved taste wise. Otherwise good location in central Munich

I think Wombats City Hostel Munich is a great place to stay while visiting Münich. I have never been in such a nice hostel before!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

Checking into Wombats made me wish I was spending more than 12 hours at the place. It was fun and youthful and everything I want a hostel to be. After ditching my pack in my room, I wandered back downstairs where a decent party was going on at the bar (which had the most eclectic music ever for a bar. Dolly Parton and Mulan soundtrack were featured). But after finishing my free beer, I was able to go back to my room and barely hear the party at all. I felt very safe as a lone, female traveler.

I am very satisfied with my stay in this hostel - location is super convenient, staff very efficient and friendly. Room is clean and spacious. I don't recall if they have a kitchen since I was not in need of using a kitchen. I was a bit uncomfortable when they asked an ID as deposit for the key - I would be more comfortable if they just asked for a monetary deposit.

First of all the room I stayed in was massive compared to most 6 ned dorms! Everything was very clean, the bar was really good and the staff were brilliant. Can't think of a bad thing about it!

the hostel location and facility is great. However the staff does not gice much attention to the ppl staying, it was quite cold. I feel like I was brothering them when I ask them questions.

Super location! Large hostel, so harder to get to know people....highly recommend though.

Thank for you help! Great hostel, i' happy

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Russia

The staff were friendly but failed to resolve an incident when a chap returned late in the morning to find someone else in his bed. There followed an hour of shouting and although a member of staff came up he didn't do anything and soon left. Not good enough.

Great hostel!

Overall awesome hostel! Spacious rooms, great WiFi, hot showers and very social atmosphere! Close to pretty well everything within walking distance. Has great tours! I'd stay there again!

The Wombats map that is given to each guest is really helpful.

• 10th Sep 2014

Cool staff, good bar, nice reading and relaxing area in the middle of the ground floor. I enjoyed my stay there so much. I recommend it.

Great hostel! Loved the ensuite in the room and everything was very clean. Good location and atmosphere - the free drinks on arrival were appreciated and reception staff very helpful. Will be back :)

This place is very good for young people, the bar, the breakfast and the locations. The shower is better than other hostels I stayed in this trip. Things like bed sheet and floor are all very clean. Euro 3.9 for breakfast, the food is quite nice.

• 8th Sep 2014