Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

11992 Total Reviews

I feel itchy from the bed cover as the same as my roomate from Hongkong. It will be excellent of cleanliness if you solve this case.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Wifi was a little dodgy at times

• 9th Apr 2014

Loved it! free beer tours! free small beer when you arrive at hostel! awesome

Had a great stay at Wombats Munich, it is about a 5-10 minute walk to tourist sites, there are many subway stops nearby and a grocery store around the corner. Breakfast was a great deal- all you can eat meats, cheeses, rolls, nutella, fruit, and cold cereal, all for a great price less than 4 Euro. The rooms were very clean as well as all the facilities. Hostel bar is very loud in the evenings/night, but I was on the next floor up and my room was pretty quiet. I would definitely reccommend!!!

• 6th Apr 2014

Had a very short stay at this hostel, however it was very clean and the staff were friendly. Great location: just a quick walk from the main train station. Lobby area is a bit small however the rooms and facilities were very clean.

It's very close to train station, one sub way station to city center. Room looks a bit old and bed has sound when moving

The location is really good, right in front the Hauptbahnhof station. There were a lot of facilities, such as free wi-fi, a bar and breakfast.

This Hostel is amazing. The staff is always there to help you! The breakfast is one of the best. If you go to Muniche you have to stay there.

Wombats is really clean and has a great atmosphere. The breakfast is awesome and definitely worth 3.90 euro. We couldn't figure out the locks on the lockers, would be nice if staff could explain that at check in. Location is ideal for public transportation. Be careful with personal belongings in public areas- my friend's iphone 5s was stolen within 15 seconds after she accidentally left it on a couch. Wifi is pretty terrible too.

Excellent stay, would highly recommend

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Location was great - right next to the main train station. Everything was very clean, and it was nice having a bathroom right in the room itself. The only bad thing I experienced was roommates who didn't know how to be quiet when packing at 5am, but not the hostel's fault.

Hello and thank you for your nice rating. Sorry for the noisy 5am experience. Just let us know if you can not sleep because of your noisy roommates. We have a 24h reception and can help next time even at 5am... all the best from Munich and happy travels

I think it is more $$ then other hostels but I had a great time and met some really cool people, travelers and locals!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Fantastic Hostel, as all Wombats we've stayed. Congratulations.

Will stay at this hostel if I travel to Munich again :)

really great! big rooms, clean, secure, bed was great, large space to share. although they have no kitchen and it may be more expensive if you are staying longer to eat out all the time, it was a shame I didnt have more time to stay there. breakfast for 3,90 is really good, great variaty!

Big hostel but a nice feel to it. I love the Winter Garden with bean bags and hammocks which is in a glass roofed central courtyard. You get a free drink voucher with check in which is nice. Breakfast is 3.90 extra. Lockers in the rooms large enough to fit your backpack. 2 lifts to take you up the stairs though staying in the 10 person dorm there was an extra flight not covered by the lift. Location is excellent short walk to bus/train as well as centre of the city.

As there is only one small bathroom available inside the 6-bed dorm, maybe you can make sure to mention to the guests that there are more showers available in the hallway. We were pleased with the friendliness the staff welcomed us and thought everything was very clean. We had a very pleasant stay, thank you for that!

• 31st Mar 2014

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comments! I think that would really make sense. We'll think about a solution how to make it more obvious to people that there are communal showers. Thanks again & happy travels!

The stuff in Munich is great, very attentive! Internet works perfectly! It is clean and comfortable! Excellent value for money!

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Very clean and nice hostel. Would definitely go back there.

Perfect location. Next to the main train station, convenient to take the train/metro/S-bahn. A big discount supermarket is nearby. Wifi is available in the dorm and the signal is fine. A very useful map was given after check-in. Nice staff. Yes I'll recommend this hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7