Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

住的还可以,离火车站很近。那几天我感冒了,鼾音有点大,可能会吵到室友,不好意思。

• 16th Aug 2014
  • China

It was excellent and would recommend it to anybody, young or old.

• 15th Aug 2014

Staff were able to help me with a urgent accommodation request. Location is fantastic, bar was great and the people I met were lovely. Will return!

• 13th Aug 2014

I was surprised by the cleanliness of the hostel. It was better than some hotels that I've stayed. The staff was super friendly, the rooms were spacious and the bed was comfortable. Maybe they could change the curtains because they let a lot of light into the room. They could also forbid to take food to the rooms because people can eat smelly things and left the room smelling bad for hours.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Hi there! Thanks very much for your kind words! We'll think about the curtains, again thanks for the hint. :) Actually we DO forbid any food in the rooms due to hygienic reasons. But some people just don't care very much. Please feel free to report to reception anytime about things like that. Always know where your towel is!

thanks for your kindness. I must remember your staff kindness. I recommend for your hostel to my friend who is Y.R.Moon. I am very convenience during your hostel. Thank you very much.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Really social Hostel, my favourite Wombats as a solo traveller! Plenty of things to do, I'd recommend the beer tour that starts in the Hostel, it's very good fun!

Stayed on the 5th floor which was a blessing and a curse. No point waiting for the slow elevator at times, so had to take a few stairs. It was nice and quiet up there though. Everything else was great.

The rooms are great with there own bathroom and big windows and large size they do get a bit stuffy though even with the windows open, wifi is really bad, you have to pay to use the computers which are really slow and we were VERY DISAPPOINTED as we asked reception if we had to sign up for beer garden tour the day before

Hi there! Thanks very much for your rating! Since the complaints about our wifi increased during the last few weeks we'll check it -again- to see if we can improve the network. We had some start up problems with our renewed beer tour and are working feverishly to iron them out. I'm very sorry about that! Anyway, I hope you'll have a great time onwards. Stay safe & happy travels!

Great hostel, with lots of people to meet and a fun atmosphere. Free beer garden tour was a highlight, and staff were helpful whenever I had a question.

Very close to everything. Clean and nice rooms

Wombats hostel Munich has pretty much everything a traveller needs: comfy beds, relatively cheap breakfast, a bar, a laundry room, helpful staff, a nice lounge for chilling out and a good chance to get to know fellow travellers. We stayed in a twin private room and it was a bit over-prized (40e/person/night) especially when you could hear the loud noise on the street through our 1st floor window (had to sleep with earplugs on). But all in all it was a hostel I could recommend.

Wifi worked awesome, super close to everything, breakfast was decent.

All in all it is a good hostel. The lockers are great. You most definitely feel secure. The location is very good, especially if you get to the city by a bus or a train. The staff is best part of the hostel, they were extremely freindly and helpful. The receiptists make every guest feel like they are the only guest. The main problems for me were the cleanliness of the room and especially the bathroom, and that some people made a lot of noise around 2:00 am. In my first night the WiFi didn't work

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comment! We'll talk to our night shifters about the noise. They’re in charge of keeping it down and therefore patrol the house every hour. But if the noise is still bothering you please don't hesitate to come down to reception. They’ll be happy to help you out anytime. Also, we'll talk to our housekeepers and check the cleaning situation. I hope you’ll have a great time onwards! Happy travels!

Good place to stay. Nice little bar, free drinks on arrival and nice spacious rooms. Staff were friendly and helpful. Perfect for a hostel.

• 8th Aug 2014

It was very excited time in wombat city hostel munich. I went to journey alone but I met lots of friends in my room and wombat bar! And I can borrow hair drier at the front.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

We stayed for 3 nights in a twin private room which was clean and spacious. Security was good with a key card to access the main part of the hostel, each floor and the room itself. Couldn't get a better location if you need to be near the main station. Good atmosphere in the bar and decent breakfast for reasonable price. Staff on reception were helpful and provided great support when an airline lost one of our bags which was much appreciated!

• 7th Aug 2014

Wombat's was a great Hostel for us to have our last night of the holiday. We stayed in de 6 bed rooms, which is 3 bunkbeds. The matrasses were good and shower was also really nice. It's a big hostel so there's always people around in the bar downstairs (which has a pool table). Happy hours at the bar ar really nice aswell. Its gonna take you about 10/15 mins to reach the clubs on foot:)

My entire experience at Wombat's was excellent, however, I wish they had a microwave or kitchen accessible to people staying there.

Hi from Munich! Yep. The kitchen problem. It IS a shame I know. Unfortunately it is chronic and there will be no solution until the world is changed and German bureaucracy will have to burn in hell for all eternity. And beyond. Aaaaanyway the matter of aching fact is that we're not allowed to have a kitchen due to fire safety regulations. Check. We're so sorry about that! But there IS a microwave in the bar. Just ask our staff for help. Otherwise have some peanuts and take it easy! :)

The hostel has a great atmosphere, rooms are ok and staff very helpful, I will be staying there again

Great hostel- so many amenities make it easy to meet people. 2 minute walk from the central train station make it easy to get to and easy to get around the city. Just 7 min walk to Marienplatz for shopping, tours, and food! Staff was great, rooms were clean, and very secure with key entry to all areas. This will be my home next time I'm in Munich!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7