Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Fun, big hostel with a great bar, big comfy beds. Could not be closer to the train station.

Great hostel! Would stay again. Good location, fairly priced.

Its a great hostel! Good atmosphere if you wanna get fun, the bar is very good too, and the breakfast (even for a fee €4.30) is complete and fair. The localization is the best, very near to the main train station of Munich. I didn't have any problems in this hostel. If you are in doubt, this hostel will solve your problems!

Perfect location, couldn't ask for anything better. Safe area, literally right next to the train station, easy to find, and a very short walk to the city center. The private bed light and outlet in each bunk was a huge plus! This hostel was recommended to me by another traveler just days before I stayed there, and I would definitely return and recommend it to others. Thanks Wombats for a great stay in Munich!

• 23rd Aug 2015

Room very big!! And clean! Very comfortable

stayed in 3 wombats now and they all have such a simple but awesome design and everything you need. loved the chill out room with the hammocks etc!

Really clean hostel, friendly staff, nice breakfast, gopd that you get a free drink in the bar upon arrival. I enjoyed my stay except for being in the bar. I dont know if im getting old in my 20s but the music is far too loud. So loud I struggle to talk to anyone next to me so therefore its harder to meet people and so loud I cant even think. I found the exact same thing when ive stayed in other wombat hostels.

Hi there! Thanks heaps for your remarks! In fact, we have quite a strange accousic in our bar in a way that the staff can't always realize the sound level so feel free to tell them to turn down the volume if you get blown to bits. :) Stay safe & happy travels!

ThIs place is Korean friendly...there are many Korean insructions everywhere...hostel was clean and it is very near to central train station. Staffs are cool and helpful.

The hostel is in a great central location. less than 5 mins to the central train station where you can take local, regional and international trains to and from. the main shops and sights are also walking distance as are parks and great places to eat. The location is spot on. The facilities are some of the best ive stayed in for a hostel. Rooms were cleaned everyday. general vibe is great for meeting new ppl but also chilling out too. lots of activities on offer too to explore munich.

• 19th Aug 2015

When I arrived the room I went into was absolutely shockingly dirty - like filthy! I went and alerted reception and expected and half ass response and a cleaner to be sent around but they instantly responded with ssolution and moved me to a fresh dorm with no guests. This room was clean and tidy as expect nd the whole situation was handled very professionally. Things that would make this place better would be extra communal toilets/showers and bunk curtains. Otherwise a great stay!

Hi there! Thanks very much for your kind words! Actually there are communal showers on the 2nd floor as well as toilets on the 1st and 3rd. Just ask for the key at reception. :) Have a great time onwards!

Great hostel! The staff is amazing the hostel too. Superclean, free wifi, free luggage deposit, ģreat breakfast and everything's great. I really enjoyed my stay.

Clean .. Well organized .. Cool bar

The location was incredible and the staff was awesome helping me navigate Munich including translating and giving me directions. The community areas are a great environment for hanging out and meeting other people to go explore with. Would highly recommend this spot!

Friendly staff and a good bar! The room we got was a 6 person room and it was quite nice. The only downside was that the bathroom is apparently not cleaned every day, and trust me, it should. The bathroom was quite disgusting by the end.

Hi there! Thanks very much for your rating! Actually, the bathroom should be cleaned every day! I'm very sorry if this wasn't the case. We'll talk to our housekeeping about this. Anyway, I hope you have a great time onwards! :)

Rooms and staff were great!!!

• 17th Aug 2015

Great atmosphere and staff! I felt very secure and welcome at this hostel. Provided plenty of things to do!

• 17th Aug 2015

Dorm door was broken and so was my locker, however they repaired the locker but the door was not able to be fixed in the time I was staying there.

Hi there! Thanks very much for the comment! I'm very sorry we couldn't fix the door while you were here but in the meantime we succeeded! :) Stay safe & happy travels!

Womats was awesome.. if you are trying to stay in a quiet place with no community and not a lot of party people... this is not for you. This hostel is so fun and wild if thats what you are looking for. Good drinks, good people, and great atmosphere. The conservatory is my favorite part.

• 16th Aug 2015

Centrally located, well secured and the bar is for residents so great place to meet other travellers.

Good, clean and secure hostel. Lockers and free wifi are an added bonus. The facilities are very good with a bar, chill out area, pool table and the location is fab to explore Munich.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7