9.0
Superb 18,459 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 18,459 Total Reviews
Wombats City Hostel Munich Located at Senefelderstrasse 1, , Munich.
Germany
Munich Senefelderstrasse 1
90% 18459
48.1389289 11.5603637
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

Had a great stay friendly staff good atmosphere. Big secure lockers in the room. Communal area great spacious comfy. Everything was clean. Only big downside for me was no kitchen to make own food. Especially if on a budget. Would recommend great location. Great tours available amazing tour guide very informative.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

Amazing facilities and a great vibe. Recommend to anyone

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

All was good, I guess the only downside for me was that my room was super hot. It was very suffocating. The opening of windows didn't help and the fans didn't help too. Bathing was useless because I still broke out in sweat afterwards. Moved out after a night though I'm suppose to stay for 2. I wasn't inform of the warmth of the room. A few slept in the lounge including me while a guy was sleeping along the corridor. It was so bad. Other than that, I would say it's a lovely atmosphere.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

So happy with Wombats City Hostel Munich! Staff excellent, security is great (although after the first day I didn't even bother locking all my valuables away, I trusted all my roommates), the common area with the trees and cushions is so lovely, and all my room mates were friendly and nice. The only thing I might fault is this wifi, which was patchy sometimes and really quite awful in my room. Otherwise, I'd absolutely recommend the Wombats chain - it's so clean and comfortable.

7.7

Super close to train station. Definitely a party hostel so you've been warned. Quietness is rare. Good internet. No free breakfast. No air conditioning other than fans. One shower in room with extra toilets down the hall. Okay stay. Not really worth the expensive price. It was ehh.

8.0

Good vibe. Clean. Rooms were warm but I don't think most hostels have AC. Good times meeting random people in the bar downstairs.

• England, Female, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016

Excellent place. I ever booked another Wombats after this one. I was here during the Munich shootings and the staff were great, security on the door all night and i felt safe. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Hostel is really great! Breakfast too! I wish they had air conditioning, it gets really hot in the rooms

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Free drink on arrival was nice. Location was good and 2 minutes from the station. Excellent safe house when required.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

Staff were friendly, location good. The beds were comfy and the bar's pretty good. They make the drinks strong so you get your money's worth. The facilities in the rooms are nice. However the dorm was stinking hot when I was staying there. It wasn't that hot outside - in the mid twenties-Celsius range, but the room was like a bloody sauna because our window opened up to the enclosed common area which was essentially a greenhouse. But besides from that I don't have any complaints.