Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Great place great location! I would recommended this place! The room got unbelievably hot during the night and the fans hardly worked. Other than that it was good.

Close to HBF. Good bar and atmosphere - would stay again. Staff were good as well.

The lounge area was nice, the breakfast could be improved taste wise. Otherwise good location in central Munich

I think Wombats City Hostel Munich is a great place to stay while visiting Münich. I have never been in such a nice hostel before!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

Checking into Wombats made me wish I was spending more than 12 hours at the place. It was fun and youthful and everything I want a hostel to be. After ditching my pack in my room, I wandered back downstairs where a decent party was going on at the bar (which had the most eclectic music ever for a bar. Dolly Parton and Mulan soundtrack were featured). But after finishing my free beer, I was able to go back to my room and barely hear the party at all. I felt very safe as a lone, female traveler.

Super location! Large hostel, so harder to get to know people....highly recommend though.

Thank for you help! Great hostel, i' happy

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Russia

The staff were friendly but failed to resolve an incident when a chap returned late in the morning to find someone else in his bed. There followed an hour of shouting and although a member of staff came up he didn't do anything and soon left. Not good enough.

Great hostel!

Overall awesome hostel! Spacious rooms, great WiFi, hot showers and very social atmosphere! Close to pretty well everything within walking distance. Has great tours! I'd stay there again!

The Wombats map that is given to each guest is really helpful.

• 10th Sep 2014

Cool staff, good bar, nice reading and relaxing area in the middle of the ground floor. I enjoyed my stay there so much. I recommend it.

Great hostel! Loved the ensuite in the room and everything was very clean. Good location and atmosphere - the free drinks on arrival were appreciated and reception staff very helpful. Will be back :)

This place is very good for young people, the bar, the breakfast and the locations. The shower is better than other hostels I stayed in this trip. Things like bed sheet and floor are all very clean. Euro 3.9 for breakfast, the food is quite nice.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

Great location, great security. Front desk staff were pretty helpful, but seemed a little exasperated at times. The bar was packed at night, which was fun. The wifi was a little spotty, and the code given was only good for 2 devices. Since I was traveling with a friend, we could only have both our phones on the network, making booking things a pain since we couldn't use wifi on our laptops/tablets. Bathroom was located en suite, which was nice and clean. The room was very big for 6 people.

It is good place :)

I wish there had been a community kitchen, but overall a very nice place to stay. Love the free drink coupon!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in- and I've stayed in a lot! Staff very attentive, knowledgable, helpful etc. would definately stay here again should I return to Munich and If I know of anyone in the future going, I'll recommend wombats. The place and the people made my stay brilliant :)

This hostel has it all. Its location is great: you can walk to it from the Hauptbahnhof, which is one stop from the Munich fairgrounds where Oktoberfest is held. The security is good: you have to pass through 3 electronic locks to get to your room. The room has a locker that is coded to your keycard and fit my 75 liters of baggage. I rolled ensuite in a 6 bed. Bathroom was clean, fresh sheets provided were too. The bar was popping nightly. Staff were very helpful. Nice job all around!

Such a kickass hostel. Munich is also a beautiful city. There is a reason this hostel fills up quick so don't leave booking until the day before.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7