Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

great place and can't be beaten for the money. Good low key atmosphere and very quiet in the evenings. A girl in my room had a laptop stolen but it wasn't locked up at the time. Like all hostels be mindful of your possessions. The lockers work well so there isn't any excuse for not locking up expensive items. The bar is friendly and the whole place is great. I would not hesitate to stay there again

• 4th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

Great place, good bar, right by the train station. Wifi was awful. Munich is a fun place

Great location! Very helpful staff!! Nice dorm! Would definitely stay here again!

• 2nd May 2015

I had a lot of fun in this hostel, highly recommended to make new friends or to get reunited with old friends:; I really liked the pole dance :) ALso it was positive for me to find people in different ages. Even though the hostel was huge, it was surprisingly quite clean and tidy. The staff was availably 24hrs, always helpful and kind, no complains at all. I would only recommend one thing: to use like a ¨tickets´system¨ for the lugagge store, i didn´t have any issue but u never know...

Very bad wifi

Had an amazing time here! Rooms are very spacious, wifi was a bit spotty but it got the job done, relaxing common room, great bar and within easy walking distance to the main sights! Location seems a like sketchy but not too bad. As a solo female traveller I'd definitely recommend staying here!

good to stay

Party vibe in the base of hotel, but there is also another really nice atrium-esque area that you can relax in, albeit you can hear the bar from there. Bar is nice feature though as it is a great place to meet fellow travelers.

Amazing ! I hope to stay in wombats again. Excellent:)

• 27th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Social areas were a good place to hang out. Nice touch with a voucher for free drink each when we arrived. Wifi wasnt amazing. Would of loved somewhere/ anywhere to prepare food as we ended up spening a lot more eating out.

Layout of the 10 bed dorm was fantastic, though it was quite stuffy and there were no blinds on the windows. Bathroom was pretty good, but not overly ideal when 10 people were trying to use it at the same time in the mornings. Lockers in the rooms were great. Amazing common area & good atmosphere in the bar. Nice location, near to the festival grounds and city centre & convenient for the station. Wifi was pretty terrible.

You can never really go wrong with Wombat. Very nice facilities and always very welcoming.

Enjoyed my stay, well setup to meet people, would recommend the castle tour they offer at front desk. Would have given 100% but internet is up and down, and had a bad experience with one of the staff at the bar on my last night. Overall great hostel.

we had a blast at the munich wombat hostel. the place is clean, well run by a friendly staff, and the bar is awesome. I would highly suggest this hostel for young people looking to have fun and meet people in an awesome environment. lots of love wombat crew from Dory and the gang

Parking is at payment (12 € per night ) but it's not specified. The note says only ' parking available '.

I only Stayed one night But that Night was Great! The Room was clean and the staff were super friendly. It was also Great to hear some Australian accents!! Will defenity stay Again next Time I'm in Munich!

• 25th Apr 2015

The hosel is ver recommendable. But i have a comeng about Rom 416.. The ventilation is really bad . I hope you can solve this problem .

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

Hi there! Thanks heaps for the hint! We'll unleash our janitor right away. ;) Alyways know where your towel is!

Wombats is a good hostel, specially for youth. I was with my wife and was a little bit noisy at night (til 1 am). The breakfast was nice and staff was friendly.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comment! We'll talk to our night shifters about the noise. They’re in charge of keeping it down and therefore patrol the house every hour. But if the noise is still bothering you please don't hesitate to come down to reception. They’ll be happy to help you out anytime. I hope you’ll have a great time onwards! Happy travels!

My room was always dirty and the hostel was extremely noisy. The bar was very nice though.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Very good value for money. I got everything I needed. Would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7