Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Closeby the Central Station with a really nice atmosphere and all friendly guests and staff. Recommended!

• 9th Feb 2016

It was really a good stay at wombats. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The location is just near the HBF, and it's possible to walk to the main spots in Munich if you like walking. And I had really a good bunch of roommates. It was a wonderful stay!

Really nice place! The only problem is that the beds "make noise", so tried to stay upper in the bunks!

• 6th Feb 2016

Great staff and clean rooms!

My first time ever staying at a hostel and I could not have asked for a better experience. The atmosphere, vibes, staff - it was everything I was expecting it to be and more. Well done to the team at Wombats Munich.

• 5th Feb 2016

The wombats hostel was great! Rooms were great, good location to the train station which was excellent for me as we took a night train to munich that arrived at 2am. The staff that work there are all super friendly and approachable which makes for a great atmosphere!

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Wombats Citt hostel. We've been in Europe for 6 weeks now and this was definitely the best hostel we've stayed at. Highly recommend it. Staff are friendly, rooms spacious, clean facilities and best of all a lot of other friendly travellers.

I've had a great stay, the front desk staff was very helpful and kind. I would just include a towel with the bed sheets.

Excellent location.

• 1st Feb 2016

We stayed at Wombats for 2 nights and it was pretty good. This was the first time we have stayed in a multiple bed room, so that might have an impact on our review. The beds were comfortable but the bed frame was very squeaky, along with the lockers. Also, the bathrooms could have used a bit more cleaning. The bar was nice and we were lucky to have met a lot of great people. All in all, we would probably stay here again but it wouldn't be our first choice.

Liked this hostel upto a certain extent. Its a nice hostel but need something to do with the ventilation of the rooms and the sqeeky noise of the bed. Anyways, id still recommend this hostel.

A good hostel. Staff are friendly. Close to HBF and to other sites in Munich. Rooms are nice and spacious. Good atmosphere in bar downstairs.

I had an amazing time here!! I loved the hostel bar and made some friends here. I loved the walking tour, made some friends there too. I appreciated the hostel's free drinks at the bar, and they also helped me out when I was sick there. They were ready with info to get us to our sightseeing destinations. Loved this place! :)

friendly staff

Very nice, I wish they had a kitchen though!

Another great stay at wombats. Rooms are spacious and clean, ensuite bathroom gets cleaned every day which is awesome, about a 10 minute walk from Marienplatz and close by to supermarkets, the hauptbahnhof and places to eat. There weren't any events on while I was there so I had to go to the hostel down the road. But highly recommended to stay here.

This is a decent hostel. The beds were pretty comfortable, but one was a little creaky. Each bed had a light and an outlet and a small shelf. The shower was small, and the shower floor was grungy, but there was plenty of hot water and water pressure. We had all the beds in a 6 person dorm, so we didn't use the lockers. They were a good size, though, and you could use your key card to lock them. Breakfast was pretty good. Very close to train station

• 29th Jan 2016

This hostel was extremely easy to find, and was a very fun place to stay! The WomBar had good deals and it was easy to meet other people while traveling alone!

Great location right next to the train station. Clean and good atmosphere, easy to meet other people at the bar

Close to the train station. Good overall.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7