Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Great staff and clean rooms!

• 6th Feb 2016

My first time ever staying at a hostel and I could not have asked for a better experience. The atmosphere, vibes, staff - it was everything I was expecting it to be and more. Well done to the team at Wombats Munich.

• 5th Feb 2016

The wombats hostel was great! Rooms were great, good location to the train station which was excellent for me as we took a night train to munich that arrived at 2am. The staff that work there are all super friendly and approachable which makes for a great atmosphere!

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Wombats Citt hostel. We've been in Europe for 6 weeks now and this was definitely the best hostel we've stayed at. Highly recommend it. Staff are friendly, rooms spacious, clean facilities and best of all a lot of other friendly travellers.

I've had a great stay, the front desk staff was very helpful and kind. I would just include a towel with the bed sheets.

We stayed at Wombats for 2 nights and it was pretty good. This was the first time we have stayed in a multiple bed room, so that might have an impact on our review. The beds were comfortable but the bed frame was very squeaky, along with the lockers. Also, the bathrooms could have used a bit more cleaning. The bar was nice and we were lucky to have met a lot of great people. All in all, we would probably stay here again but it wouldn't be our first choice.

Liked this hostel upto a certain extent. Its a nice hostel but need something to do with the ventilation of the rooms and the sqeeky noise of the bed. Anyways, id still recommend this hostel.

I had an amazing time here!! I loved the hostel bar and made some friends here. I loved the walking tour, made some friends there too. I appreciated the hostel's free drinks at the bar, and they also helped me out when I was sick there. They were ready with info to get us to our sightseeing destinations. Loved this place! :)

friendly staff

Very nice, I wish they had a kitchen though!

Another great stay at wombats. Rooms are spacious and clean, ensuite bathroom gets cleaned every day which is awesome, about a 10 minute walk from Marienplatz and close by to supermarkets, the hauptbahnhof and places to eat. There weren't any events on while I was there so I had to go to the hostel down the road. But highly recommended to stay here.

Great location right next to the train station. Clean and good atmosphere, easy to meet other people at the bar

Close to the train station. Good overall.

Great staff, clean rooms

Great location, nice rooms, good security. Wish there was a kitchen, but you could get cheap food in the train station across the road.

Comfortable hostel, nice bar area, right next to train station.

Very nice environment and just a nice, clean, safe and cool place to stay in!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Portugal

I have asked for a quite room to the courtyard , they confirmed via email, but get one with view to the street...

• 27th Jan 2016

Hi there, thank you for your post. Please let us know next time if you feel not comfortable with your room. It will be not a problem to change rooms. Happy travels

You can't find a better hostel in Munich. Everything is top!

One of the best hostels we stayed at - the atmosphere is super fun and the 8 person dorms were super roomy and well-lit. Excellent location right next to the Bahnhof which gets you everywhere. Would recommend Wombats to anyone staying in Munich.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7