Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

I've had a great stay, the front desk staff was very helpful and kind. I would just include a towel with the bed sheets.

We stayed at Wombats for 2 nights and it was pretty good. This was the first time we have stayed in a multiple bed room, so that might have an impact on our review. The beds were comfortable but the bed frame was very squeaky, along with the lockers. Also, the bathrooms could have used a bit more cleaning. The bar was nice and we were lucky to have met a lot of great people. All in all, we would probably stay here again but it wouldn't be our first choice.

Liked this hostel upto a certain extent. Its a nice hostel but need something to do with the ventilation of the rooms and the sqeeky noise of the bed. Anyways, id still recommend this hostel.

friendly staff

Very nice, I wish they had a kitchen though!

Another great stay at wombats. Rooms are spacious and clean, ensuite bathroom gets cleaned every day which is awesome, about a 10 minute walk from Marienplatz and close by to supermarkets, the hauptbahnhof and places to eat. There weren't any events on while I was there so I had to go to the hostel down the road. But highly recommended to stay here.

Great location right next to the train station. Clean and good atmosphere, easy to meet other people at the bar

Close to the train station. Good overall.

Great staff, clean rooms

Great location, nice rooms, good security. Wish there was a kitchen, but you could get cheap food in the train station across the road.

Comfortable hostel, nice bar area, right next to train station.

Very nice environment and just a nice, clean, safe and cool place to stay in!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Portugal

I have asked for a quite room to the courtyard , they confirmed via email, but get one with view to the street...

• 27th Jan 2016

Hi there, thank you for your post. Please let us know next time if you feel not comfortable with your room. It will be not a problem to change rooms. Happy travels

You can't find a better hostel in Munich. Everything is top!

I've stayed in Wombats in Berlin and Vienna before and have to say that they are all quite similar. They have clean facilities, a bar to meet people and a very secure locker to keep your belongings! Overall the Wombats hostel chain has been wonderful and I would not hesitate to go back to any of them!

A bit soulless and not very friendly. Need some guidelines on not waking others up in shared rooms.

• 24th Jan 2016

Would describe this as an average hostel, Has a great bar for meeting people. I feel what let this hostel down the most would have to be the staff, Seemed like they all disliked working here. At the bar one night when they opened, a staff member turned the music on so loud, I couldn't talk to the person next me, We asked politely if she could turn it down a little, but she rudely responded "It's a bar, we play music", another bartender (I think her boyfriend) turned it down once she left.

Hi there. Thank you for Your note. Sorry that you got such a Impression from us. I m sure you will get a different one if you would come back one day. If you read the other ratings you will see that our bar is always our guests favourite.. sorry again.

Really fun place to stay! Nicest staff I've encountered

Everything was perfect! Cleanness, all staffs were really helpful&kind, facilities were nice and can meet new various national friends!! Thank s for everything! If I visit Munich again, I'll go there without hesitating!

Very good place to stay, everything was perfect !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7