Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

12010 Total Reviews

Loved this hostel! Staff were nice and helpful.

Had a great time at Wombats. A little hectic in the morning when I tried to check in, but that's normal. The staff was friendly and the bar downstairs was great! I definitely recommend the walking beer tour.

Only thing missing is a kitchen. Bathroom in room also had terrible smell the entire time I was there. Otherwise great stay

I had a great time at Wombats! The room was a decent size and although the bathroom got a bit gross it was cleaned every day. Great atmosphere. I met lots of people at the bar and planned all my sightseeing with new friends. Easy to find from the train station, 2 minute walk and about 10 minute walk to the main part of the city. Definitely stay here again!

• 13th Apr 2014

I feel itchy from the bed cover as the same as my roomate from Hongkong. It will be excellent of cleanliness if you solve this case.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Wifi was a little dodgy at times

• 9th Apr 2014

Loved this place. It was right near the station and only a short walk into the main town. The night we arrived the hostel had arranged a free pub crawl which was a great way to meet other travellers. There was a great bar and an even better communal area with hammocks for chilling out. Hostel also offered daytrips to Neuschwanstein Castle & Dachau although we weren't there long enough to go on either. Would definitely stay here again.

Loved it! free beer tours! free small beer when you arrive at hostel! awesome

Had a great stay at Wombats Munich, it is about a 5-10 minute walk to tourist sites, there are many subway stops nearby and a grocery store around the corner. Breakfast was a great deal- all you can eat meats, cheeses, rolls, nutella, fruit, and cold cereal, all for a great price less than 4 Euro. The rooms were very clean as well as all the facilities. Hostel bar is very loud in the evenings/night, but I was on the next floor up and my room was pretty quiet. I would definitely reccommend!!!

• 6th Apr 2014

Had a very short stay at this hostel, however it was very clean and the staff were friendly. Great location: just a quick walk from the main train station. Lobby area is a bit small however the rooms and facilities were very clean.

It's very close to train station, one sub way station to city center. Room looks a bit old and bed has sound when moving

The location is really good, right in front the Hauptbahnhof station. There were a lot of facilities, such as free wi-fi, a bar and breakfast.

This Hostel is amazing. The staff is always there to help you! The breakfast is one of the best. If you go to Muniche you have to stay there.

Wombats is really clean and has a great atmosphere. The breakfast is awesome and definitely worth 3.90 euro. We couldn't figure out the locks on the lockers, would be nice if staff could explain that at check in. Location is ideal for public transportation. Be careful with personal belongings in public areas- my friend's iphone 5s was stolen within 15 seconds after she accidentally left it on a couch. Wifi is pretty terrible too.

Excellent stay, would highly recommend

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Location was great - right next to the main train station. Everything was very clean, and it was nice having a bathroom right in the room itself. The only bad thing I experienced was roommates who didn't know how to be quiet when packing at 5am, but not the hostel's fault.

Hello and thank you for your nice rating. Sorry for the noisy 5am experience. Just let us know if you can not sleep because of your noisy roommates. We have a 24h reception and can help next time even at 5am... all the best from Munich and happy travels

I think it is more $$ then other hostels but I had a great time and met some really cool people, travelers and locals!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Fantastic Hostel, as all Wombats we've stayed. Congratulations.

Will stay at this hostel if I travel to Munich again :)

really great! big rooms, clean, secure, bed was great, large space to share. although they have no kitchen and it may be more expensive if you are staying longer to eat out all the time, it was a shame I didnt have more time to stay there. breakfast for 3,90 is really good, great variaty!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7