Wombats City Hostel Munich

Superb 20892 Total Reviews
Superb 20892 Total Reviews

18th Sep 2017

Excellent hostel only complaint was that the check in process was long but that is too be expected during Oktoberfest

14th Sep 2017

Great location! Stayed for Oktoberfest! Was a great atmosphere

13th Sep 2017

On my second night there, the bar downstairs played live music and she untol 2am, which was insane to me. That's way too late for that much noise. Otherwise, this place was great. I would give them another chance since the night I was there was the night before Oktoberfest. It might not always be that loud, it wasn't loud my first night. The staff were very frequently and helpful. While I speak English, I was able to see the staff speaking to other guests in a variety of languages.

• Hungary, Couple, 31-40
12th Sep 2017
6.9

Long lines at reception, only one woman actually working. Very close to Hauptbahnhof.

12th Sep 2017

Good hostel - incredible location!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Sep 2017
8.0

Our room was a good size and the table was handy due to the lack of kitchen. The bar was ok but didn't have the same kind of vibe as previous Wombats hostels I've stayed in. Our bathroom got dirty but I think it was cleaned every morning? One shower between 8 of us was a bit lacking. Good location. Good staff. Good stay

10th Sep 2017

Love this hostel! Rooms are clean and spacious. The common room is the best I've seen. The bar gets very social at night so there's plenty of people to meet. Great location- short walk to the city center and 3 minutes from train station. They also sell stamps at reception which was a lifesaver for me. Definitely recommend this place!

10th Sep 2017

Good place to stay. Nice and close to everything. A lot of tour services have a pick up stop from the lobby which is really handy. Rooms were comfortable.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7.7

My biggest complaint is the showers which were more a trickle than a flow and wouldn't stay at a steady water temperature.

9th Sep 2017
7.7

Nice and clean hostel, bedrooms are good. It's close to the train and city center. Good reception desk. Could use more bathrooms as you only have one in your bedroom and the two stalls downstairs in the bar(not ideal for the amount of people there). Check out is at 10 but the cleaning staff came in at 9:30 and started cleaning and trying to push you out for example I needed the bathroom (we only have 1) and had to wait for the cleaning staff to leave to get myself ready.

×