Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

I have asked for a quite room to the courtyard , they confirmed via email, but get one with view to the street...

• 27th Jan 2016

Hi there, thank you for your post. Please let us know next time if you feel not comfortable with your room. It will be not a problem to change rooms. Happy travels

You can't find a better hostel in Munich. Everything is top!

One of the best hostels we stayed at - the atmosphere is super fun and the 8 person dorms were super roomy and well-lit. Excellent location right next to the Bahnhof which gets you everywhere. Would recommend Wombats to anyone staying in Munich.

I've stayed in Wombats in Berlin and Vienna before and have to say that they are all quite similar. They have clean facilities, a bar to meet people and a very secure locker to keep your belongings! Overall the Wombats hostel chain has been wonderful and I would not hesitate to go back to any of them!

A bit soulless and not very friendly. Need some guidelines on not waking others up in shared rooms.

• 24th Jan 2016

Would describe this as an average hostel, Has a great bar for meeting people. I feel what let this hostel down the most would have to be the staff, Seemed like they all disliked working here. At the bar one night when they opened, a staff member turned the music on so loud, I couldn't talk to the person next me, We asked politely if she could turn it down a little, but she rudely responded "It's a bar, we play music", another bartender (I think her boyfriend) turned it down once she left.

Hi there. Thank you for Your note. Sorry that you got such a Impression from us. I m sure you will get a different one if you would come back one day. If you read the other ratings you will see that our bar is always our guests favourite.. sorry again.

Really fun place to stay! Nicest staff I've encountered

Everything was perfect! Cleanness, all staffs were really helpful&kind, facilities were nice and can meet new various national friends!! Thank s for everything! If I visit Munich again, I'll go there without hesitating!

Very good place to stay, everything was perfect !

It was surprised in the good way. The first impression was with the Staff - nice attitude and very helpful. Secondly the room i slept in was for 8 people. The room was very specious and clean. Well maintained en-suit bathroom with additional toilet on the corridor. I would recommend the hostel to my friends

• 23rd Jan 2016

Very clean; like a good quality hotel but shared! Staff are friendly and helpful. There is a lounge, and a separate bar area - which was full of life. A lot of opportunity to meet fellow travellers. I mostly kept to myself because I was tired, which wasn't an issue. The bedroom was quiet, with free, secure lockers. It is only a couple of minutes walk away from the Old Town of Marianplatz (with the famous glockenspiel). Great value for money. It was perfect!

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Wales

Definitely, this is one of the greatest hostels that I stayed. Good location, nice facilities, extremely friendly staff. The bar is really good. I highly recommend this hostel!!!

Loved it all. Good atmosphere. Easy to make friends.

Friendly staff with nice sense of humour, perfect location, very tasty breakfast, very clean bed linen! Shower rooms might be cleaner...

It is so clean. And the staff is so kind. Really nice~~ Location is good. So many korean people

• 19th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Standard room, bar is ok, staff pleasant

I drank all six cocktail pitchers in one sitting.

Congratulations! We don't know why that isnt worth a 100% Rating but we will definitely let the bar staff know you definitely enjoyed their products :) Happy Travels

This hostel was great! Lots of light and space in the room. We had a six bed female dorm. Each bed had its own plug, light, and little shelf to hold your charging phone. The restaurant recomnedations that they gave us were amazing. Though breakfast isn't included it was still pretty good. The had an espresso machine, fresh fruit, bread, jams, meats, cheeses etc. It is also extremely close to the main train station and the metro stop there. Is was really easy to get around.

Great breakfast!

• 17th Jan 2016

I love this chain of hostels! Staff was so great, very helpful!! Everything was great! I loved my stay!