Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Micro wave

• 7th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

I have nothing bad to say about this place. It was clean and safe, and the staff was very friendly.

Nice staff. Very clean rooms. Happy hour needs to be longer considering there is a far better happy hour at euro youth just down the Road.

Oh yeah. To lure even more of your party bunch into our place or what?! :);):) Just kidding. Thanks for the hint! We'll discuss this with our bar manager. Have fun onwards and: Always know where your towel is!

Staffs, location, and facilities are excellent. One of excellent services I ever had was that I could get my I-Phone back, which I lost in the property - eventually, I realized that I left the phone on front desk while I checked-in. However, it was my 5th times that I lost my phone during this trip, and I had it back all those times. Very clean facility. Especially, common room is very relaxing atmosphere, and I loved it very much.

Considering the steep competition of the 2 hostels that are right next door, Wombats is very average. I stayed at all three and would rate it at the bottom for value for money and facilities. Don't stay here as a solo traveller, as most people here are in groups (though that's most of munich really). The other hostels' bars are more fun for foreigners. Pro: They have a fridge you can use. Staff are helpful. Con: There is a smell in each room that makes it unpleasant to be inside.

Very good

Fast wifi, cool reception, good place to stay!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

excellent place, all the nights are fun. I'll definitely return.

Very nice staff, perfectly clean rooms, comfortable bar, nothing to complain.

• 3rd Mar 2014

We had a 6 bed dorm for 6 of us. Worked out perfectly. Quiet, hassle free and location couldnt be better. A great stay and would certainly stay again. On checking in, we were not asked if we needed sheets or towels, this would have been nice.

• 1st Mar 2014

Beds had been used for a while which make them deflated and make guests sleep uncomfortably.

A really nice place to stay in a great city. Kick back, relax and drink a few beers, Cheers!

It is worh spending a little more money to stay in this hotel. The social atmosphere is great, since it has a nice bar on the first floor. Near the rooms, though, it is very quiet and you can sleep with no worries. The rooms are cleaned everyday and the lockers are very safe, since they can only be opened with your own card. All in all: fair price, friendly staff, good location. I'd stay there again.

• 27th Feb 2014

bad internet connection, haha, but i think you already know about it

Good hostel in a good location - central and close to public transportation. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Good facilities - the bar is always crowded and lively, there is a nice quiet chill-out area with hammocks. The room was decent, and clean.

Thank you very much Staff of Wombats! You do a great job because you have the standard of quality ! I have chosen you because I knew you from Wien. Well done!

It will be good that there is a place to get a tap water and shared shower room not to bother roommates.

friendly service

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • China

excellent location, extremely helpful staff. The wifi was a little frustrating, having to relog on each time we left the building, but not something that could not be dealt with. I have already highly recommended you to my facebook friends and my daughter and I plan to visit this summer. Again, you have an excellent staff!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Really helpful staff, and amazing common room.