Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Great location right near train station so convenient. Awonderful hostel. Had a problem with shower door and they came and fixed right away. Some 5 star hotels don't give that good of service. If in Munich again this is where I will stay

Wifi at night doesnt work well but if you want to hang out and have some fun with people in the hostel this place would be for you. I like tha courtyard of the hostel

This place has it down to a science. Nice beds, safe rooms, fun bar. Its right by the train station, which could be a pro or con. Not the nicest part of town but very easy for travelers.

Third time i was there . Really nice hostel only problem the girl who was working in pub was so rude. We try too much to order beer although free. Attention!!!

Nice bar, you get a free drink at the bar upon check-in!

Loved staying at the Wombats. Great location if you are taking the bus or train

The 6 bed dorm room was very spacious and we had our own light and power socket. Staff were very helpful and friendly. However, the room was quite warm, there was no ventilation.

Very Nice hostel, with livre music some nights, clean bedrooms, excellent location!

• 22nd May 2014

Actually do not understand why that hostel is voted as the best one.. the staffs are not that friendly and considerate. The atomosphere... so noisy and it has to be since the hostel reallt hosts the concert though it ends at near 11 ,people still talk and chat in the lounge and bar... amyway just below the average

Located 5 minutes or less from the main train station, it's easy to still catch your train when you're hungover from the fun and rowdy night before at Wombat's bar! This also makes getting around the city on public transportation very convenient, though I found most of Munich very walkable. Oh, and don't worry about that bar being too noisy, you won't hear any of it up in your room! Staff were super helpful in all regards. Highly recommended!

Great proximity to the metro and nearby restaurants. Pool table, ping pong table, patio and hostel bar were great to have. Would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

Wifi is terrible! All other facilities/utilities were great, however, if you want internet, this is NOT the place for you.

• 21st May 2014

Dear guest, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have coused. On your arrival day we had some issues with our main server. We had to run the Hostel without any computers at all.. lets say we had a very interesting situation on that day. Sorry again. Everything works perfect again. Greetings, the Flintstones.

Goog people!!!!!!!1

Wombats City Hostel Munich was a wonderful place to stay. We stayed in 3 different Munich Hostels during the course of our travels and this was by far the best. The hostel is right across from the main train station and the staff is welcoming and helpful. I'd definitely stay there again!

I don't have a single bad thing to say about Wombat's. The staff was wonderful at answering any questions. The hostel had many different pre-organized tours and events. We did a free 3 beer garden pub crawl, the following day we did the Dachau concentration camp tour with the best tour guide ever! The hostel bar was a blast. The breakfest was great too. We were able to store our bags in their locked room even after we checkout (for free). We were upgraded from a 6-person room to a 4-person room.

• 20th May 2014

And then you rate only 91%???!!! --- :):) Just kidding. Thank you very much for the flowers! (as we say in Germany) We're glad you liked it. Stay safe & happy travels!

Lovely hostel, great staff x

smoking area only on small street in frony of hostel

One of the best hostels i've ever been.

• 19th May 2014

The staffs were so nice that even if I came during their meal, they always solve my problem so kindly. The rooms and hallways were cleaned and sterilized with some chemicals and they always gave clean linen to new visitor. The breakfast was not included but I could buy it at the reception, and it was very very very delicious and it was the best breakfast I ever have during my travel. It included hot coffee, juice, two kinds of cereals, fruits, plain and flavored yogurt, bagels, bread, hams, chee

• 18th May 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel is excelent in general. The room is large, the beds are robust, the bar is very good and the location is perfect. The only bad thing: in this hostel I found the worst wi fi connection I've ever seen in a hostel/hotel.