Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Everything was beyond expectation, very clean, friendly staff, great activities and bar, all facilities worked great and the breaky was awesome! Thanks for an awesome stay!

Everything was perfect! I prefer to have numbers on bed like the lockers.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Best place to be when you stay in munich

• 22nd Apr 2014

This hostel was great and had an outlet for every bed, secure lockers, clean bathrooms, laundry facilities, and really good breakfast! :)

Hello , Thanks for your assistance to let us to get a comfortable vacation . We get some new friends in Wombats staying , and thanks for the good atmosphere of your hostel .

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

had an excellent experience. should add AC to the roof room (416).

A nice clean hostel in great location!

Only bad thing was one ensuite bathroom between 6 girls in all female dorm. Made mornings a bit difficult.

• 21st Apr 2014

I highly recommend it. The hostel has a lot of things organised, depending on what you like. The staff is really nice and are always willing to help. It´s extremely clean and the room I stayed was really nice and comfortable. Please help the candy machine. I couldn´t eat M&M. Apart from that really good place. And Munich is BEAUTIFUL

If you come here next time i will give you a package M&M for free.. ;) Just ask our reception team if you need help..also with providing M&M's. Happy travels..

Awesome staff & really enjoyed the atmosphere... probably my favorite hostel stay so far

• 20th Apr 2014

I enjoyed my time in München ! The hostel had all that I need. I was happy to find facilities in the room.

• 20th Apr 2014

I loved my stay here. It is located right next to a main train station and is ray to find. You need a key card to get into the building, so security is not an issue. And the style of hostel, being spacious, hip, and modern, makes it extremely easy to socialize with travelers in your room, on the patio, in the kitchen, or at their cheaply priced bar. I highly recommend wombats. I even booked a stay at their location in Vienna, and was not disappointed.

Everything is good except there is no kitchen facilities so have to eat out every day.

I had a great stay at the hostel. No complaints. Definitely get the breakfast, it's a good deal and there are many options.

Phenomenal hostel! The beds were comfortable and not as squeaky as Jaeger's next door. There is a nice bar and an indoor chill-out place that looks like a greenhouse. The locks are really easy to use also. Reception was very friendly, and it's a great location.

Pretty nice. The location is good and all clean. Our only problem is because the ppl in the room are so noise.

It was such a great place... the only thing was, when we took a private room the 2nd night, it was loud way into the night! It was on the 1st floor with a window onto the street, and that just made a huge difference. The night before, in a dorm room tucked away at the end of a 2nd floor hall, there was no problem at all, only normal hostel hum. Folks were also VERY loud in that 1st floor hallway, probably til about 3am. Was a surprise when we'd made the change from a dorm to a private room.

• 19th Apr 2014

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comment! We'll talk to our night shifters about the noise. They’re in charge of keeping it down and therefore patrol the house every hour. But if the noise is still bothering you please don't hesitate to come down to reception. They’ll be happy to help you out anytime. I hope you’ll have a great time onwards! Happy travels!

room 212 is too noisy because it is near the bar and the stairs

• 18th Apr 2014
  • China

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comment! We'll talk to our night shifters about the noise. But if the noise is still bothering you please don't hesitate to come down to reception. They’ll be happy to help you out anytime. I hope you’ll have a great time onwards! Happy travels!

If you are a solo traveller you should avoid big hostels like this one. Look for a smaller one in which you will receive a more personal treat. Hostel can be fantastic if you are travelling with a group of friends and you book a private room

Very good stay! Clean bedding, great atmosphere and best location! Could have rules for late night arrivals. Doors are not sound proof- too much noice in the corridors and in the ground floor.

• 18th Apr 2014