Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

The lack of availability of bathrooms in the dorm rooms made things very difficult. There were only two bathrooms for entire floor and they were dirty.

• 31st Jan 2015

Great bar

• 30th Jan 2015

It is the second time I stay at this hostel, but I was not so luck at this last time. I am Brazilian and a student in Spain. On January 29th we had a reservation for 4 people at this hostel. We were humiliated by the manager of the bar, just because we brought some food and together with the food beer. She came to our table and started to raise her tone of voice in front of everyone in the Bar. She was being very sarcastic and said a few Really Bad words to us. We felt really humiliated and sad

I had a great time at the Wombat Hostel! The staff were very helpful and the facilities were very clean. I will definitely be using Wombat in the future.

• 29th Jan 2015

The place is very nice with a young atmosphere. The chill out zone and the bar are great, huge breakfast and good prices. The position is very close to the center, walking distance between the center and the station. Easy to reach. Rooms are clean, with nice style and a lot of lights.

• 29th Jan 2015

Overall very good. NO KITCHEN, one mini fridge (frigobar) for the whole hostel. wifi didnt work most of the times. otherwise, good athmosphere, very clean.

Just stayed for one night to catch a flight the next day. The place was clean and comfortable, atmosphere seemed great and I wanted to stay longer. Staff were very helpful, letting me finish off my laundry after I had checked out.

Best place to stay in Munich!

I had a really great time at Wombats in Munich! It was my first experience at a Wombats hostel and it was a good one. i stayed in a six person dorm and there was lots of room and adequate sized lockers for backpacks and luggage. The wifi was pretty good but sometimes got slow at night when more people were trying to use it. The staff was very friendly and helpful if you had any questions. One of the best hostel bars I've been too also! Would definitely recommend this place!

• 28th Jan 2015

Very Clean and Kind

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed at! I am traveling Europe and Ive made Munich, more importantly Wombats my base. I've stayed here a few times now over two months and It's actually sad to leave! The staff are amazing and so friendly and best of all HELPFUL. And if you like to have a good night, then the wombar located on the ground floor is for you, it has never failed me, I have always had the best night there. I go to the bar and they already know what I want to drink! 5 stars!!

• 28th Jan 2015

Wombats is a lively and laid back hostel. The rooms are mainly clean and averaged sized. There are lockers and shower/toilet in the room. I really like the bench in the center of the room instead of chairs. It’s quiet most of the time. Location is perfect and breakfast is fantastic for the price. I made so many friends here at the great bar. Downside- usually a lineup at front desk and the wifi is BAD, especially in the rooms. Bar pizza is just frozen pizza heated up.

I appreciate especially small shelf with reading light at every bed. Bathroom was clean. And there is a hostel bar with nice atmospehe. Generally: everything was ok; I can recommend this hostel.

Wombat Hostel is very good!

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel, great staff, great location. Always stay here whilst in Munich. Just wish more UK

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel, the staff was friendly. The wifi signal was good but it wasn't working fine as it disconnects every 10 minutes, but in the ground floor it's good. The breakfast was fine, but it's too costly. Overall i enjoyed my stay.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Egypt

The hostel was quite good but the internet was awful. I asked the staff and they told me that they are trying to find an internet provider that is able to offer a good service for such a huge amount of people. I hope they will!

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Great hostel with friendly staff in perfect location near T Station.

• 26th Jan 2015

Thank you every staff..

The staff was really helpful! They help me find transport to Budapest speaking on dutch for me! And the facilities so nice and big. I recommend this place for sure