Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Standard room, bar is ok, staff pleasant

I drank all six cocktail pitchers in one sitting.

Congratulations! We don't know why that isnt worth a 100% Rating but we will definitely let the bar staff know you definitely enjoyed their products :) Happy Travels

This hostel was great! Lots of light and space in the room. We had a six bed female dorm. Each bed had its own plug, light, and little shelf to hold your charging phone. The restaurant recomnedations that they gave us were amazing. Though breakfast isn't included it was still pretty good. The had an espresso machine, fresh fruit, bread, jams, meats, cheeses etc. It is also extremely close to the main train station and the metro stop there. Is was really easy to get around.

Great breakfast!

• 17th Jan 2016

I love this chain of hostels! Staff was so great, very helpful!! Everything was great! I loved my stay!

Location is perfect, staff are very friendly, breakfast complete and great cost-benefit. Loved the room decoration!

• 16th Jan 2016

This was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. The bar area was a great place to meet people and get some cheap drinks. I also somehow ended up in a 6 bed dorm by myself so I got a ton of space and privacy.

• 15th Jan 2016

Es un lugar recomendable. Lo bueno son los lockers y la seguridad del hostel. Lo malo, el baño muy insuficiente. El bar muy bueno, lastima q cobren el pool. Buen ambiente

loved this hostel, such a great atmosphere easy to meet people, each bed its own plug and and lamp. free towels, suoer knowledgeable and friendly staff, best location to the train and bus station and city center. will stay in Wombats hostels for the rest of my trip!

Nice place, staff were very friendly and were knowledgeable. Great quiet hangout area resembling a greenhouse with a giant beanbag and hammock. Also had a great bar with a pool table, very sociable and easy to meet people. Bar man even eagerly helped me put together a little cake with sparklers for some stranger I just met (it was his birthday!) Great wifi, lockers were good (key card activated!), location right next to train station, beds were okay, shower always seemed to be dirty but eh.

🙌🏼 the bartender

Perfect location and great chill out areas - would really recommend

Great hostel! Very clean and new. Right next to the central train station.

Having to switch out key cards is annoying.

• 13th Jan 2016

Hi there! Thanks very much for your remark! Though I'm not exactly sure what you mean. You don't HAVE to switch your key card with your deposit ID when leaving or entering the hostel, only if you need that ID for some purpose outside. But you could also swap it with another picture ID as deposit for the key. ID deposits might seem annoying in general but for us it is an important security feature and to keep track who stays where to avoid confusion. We could do without, no doubt, but in the end it adds to your security and comfort. At least we think. ;) And most people seem to be content with it so we keep up that system for now. Always know where your towel is!

I really like the open patio area. Perhaps it would be nice to have some more space available for relaxing after hours.

Absolutely wonderful! We had an excellent time. Thank you for the hospitality. Staff was professional, courteous, friendly, and very, very helpful. What a great experience.

• 12th Jan 2016

Very clean and nice hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very large and spacious, the common rooms are very easy to meet people and have a good atmosphere. This hostel is extremely close to the train station and not far walk to most of the attractions which is great, but the street where it is located on doesn't feel really safe especially at night and in the mornings, although I had no actual problem there.

Very nice hostel in central location.

Staff are helpful. Really appreciate the instructions that the hostel gave me when I need to go to the castle and the concentration camp. Very clear and helpful. Location is excellent . Would definitely recommend it

please number up beds