Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Everything was great, but the wifi was bad. It kept disconnecting and wasn't even strong enough to keep a skype call going for a few minutes. Please make the wifi signal stronger!

All the staff were fantastic, polite amd very helpful. To the stafg. Danke.

Good hostel, has everything there in terms of facilities and the indoor garden with the hammock is particularly cool. My locker didn't work though so I couldn't protect my valuables, and one of the staff members was pretty rude on my arrival. Otherwise, I did enjoy my stay there and found it very comfortable. Only a short walk into the centre of munich and perfect if arriving by train because it's right next to the hauptbahnof.

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comments! Sorry about the locker. Our janitors are on it. Also, we'll talk to our staff what the deal was on your arrival. Have a good one and take it easy!

Great place worth the money

Awesome hostel right in the heart of Munich! Loved my stay here. Good bar downstairs too!!

• 25th Oct 2014

The proximity to the main train station was a major convenience for us. It was really easy to connect from the airport on the way in and take the train out onwards for the rest of our journey. The bar was always lively and made for a good pre- and post-drinks spot. Our en-suite room was very clean and comfortable, with a lot of natural light from the patio.

The hostel was perfect: great location, clean, comfortable beds, nice people... nothing to complain! :)

it was a good hostel but the free walking tour that they recommended was the biggest waste of my time and it made the rest of the trip bad because she was so awful. There was plenty of other things we could have done/ could have just walked around the city ourselves instead of wasting 3 hours with her. At one point she made us sit in a beer hall because she wanted a beer even though nobody else did. Absolutely ridiculous. Other than that, the hostel was good and the workers were very helpful.

• 25th Oct 2014

Hi there! Thanks very much for your rating! We'll talk to her about this a.s.a.p. This is really NOT how a tour should be. I'm very sorry about this. Anyway, I hope you have a great trip onwards!

once again had a goodtime at wombats-munich. great vibes, cold beer and beautiful people. will be back in a while.

very close to the main station and city centre, the staff can always help you. in weekend may be a little bit noisy. it is also easy to find good or cheap food.

Too noisy at night Rooms arent enough isolated

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comment! We'll talk to our night shifters about the noise. They’re in charge of keeping it down and therefore patrol the house every hour. But if the noise is still bothering you please don't hesitate to come down to reception. They’ll be happy to help you out anytime. I hope you’ll have a great time onwards! Happy travels!

Great location right next to the main train station and a stroll to the city centre. Wish I could have stayed longer. Great bar to socialise and clean nice bunks.

Second time here and will definitely stay here again. I only wish the staff would be a little friendlier (specially the ones at the bar). But overall it is the best place to stay in München.

This is a nice hostel: very big and clean rooms each with their own bathrooms, a comfy indoor lounge area, and a bar with reasonable prices. It wasn't a super social vibe while I was there though, it was mostly small groups and people who already knew each other at the bar.

Good location.

The best place in Europe !!!

The hostel was very nice, always clean and the rooms are big and the beds are comfortable! The bar is also very good and fun... the common areas too. The only thing was that the wifi didn't work very well and if you want to use a computer you must pay. If you are a solo traveller and you want to meet people is perfect.

아주좋아요~ 주변이 조금 음산하긴한대 그래도 깨끗하고 친절하고 만족스러워요^^

Ooooooh. Thank youuuuu! :)

Social, safe, good facilities, clean and great accessibility. Would recommend to everyone.

Great to party !!!