Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

Fab staff across all areas, extremely clean, and the perfect amount of social! 100% recommend this hostel that could not have a better location.

• 23rd Dec 2015

This is my first experience with hostela and it was really veey good one Clean rooms and the most important for me that there was a private bathroom in the dorm. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Next time i vome to Munich i will definitely stau there

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Egypt

Bar is great. Happy Hour is super affordable and it is amazing beer. Usual wombats experience. Shower water pressure could be better in some rooms.

The location was great, close to the train station and a few minutes walk from city center and surrounded by food places and stores. The staff were very helpful. The breakfast is not included, but not very expensive and worth the money. Beds are comfy and showers were clean, wifi was a little spotty in the rooms though, but fine in the lounge. Overall, great hostel!

One of the best Hostels I've stayed at in Europe! Fantastic, thanks!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great atmosphere...cleanliness is great. Will definitely stay at a wombats again in the future

• 22nd Dec 2015

Wombat was awesome! The atmosphere was super chill, yet energetic at the same time. I met some really awesome people who made the nights in the bar real good. I will definitely recommend to anyone staying in Munich!

Nice people. Helpfull Staff.

• 22nd Dec 2015

The room is very hot and quite nosiy due to the sound from the hostel bar which is just below the room. The locker is openned by your keycard, add one point for that. I also quitel like each bed has it own plug and bed light.

I visited Wombat in 2007 and went back again. The hostel was the same as I remembered, with friendly staff, great vibes and a tidy ensuite dormitory room. It might be a bit loud at night because of music, but I liked the place anyhow. Oh, btw, the hostel is quite Korean-friendly with nicely translated forms and signs, because of the excessive number of Korean guests in the past few years. Breakfast comes with a variety of food including cereal, fruits, ham, bread and drinks at EUR 4.2 or 4.3.

This was my favourite hostel I've stayed at throughout my travels. The atmosphere was perfect. I really enjoyed the activities and tours offered.

• 21st Dec 2015

Staff were relaxed and helpful. The rooms were clean The bar was fun, and the hammock were fantastic.

• 21st Dec 2015

The shower drain of my room got clogged and the water started pouring out, so we couldn't use it and had to shower 2 floors downstairs. I'd recommend to increase the frequency of the shower drain cleaning to avoid this, it was disgusting and uncomfortable. Besides this detail the hostel is very clean.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

This was my first hostel experience and i enjoyed it.

Very good location, but directions from train station could be more clear. Lockers were a little hard to work. Might help to have extra showers in case your bathroom is being used by another roommate.

Hi there! Thanks for your rating! If you have problems with the lockers just ask at reception for instructions. There are additional showers on the 2nd floor. Again you can get the key at the front desk anytime for free. :) Have a good one!

Great location right accross the banhof, with some of the friendliest hostel staffs I've met. The bar area is cosy too.

Best place we've stayed so far! Awesome atmosphere, the bar downstairs is a great place to head to to grab a cheap bite to eat and then maybe get a little rowdy later on. The staff were so helpful with any questions we had. So easy to meet people and they have great tours running daily from the hostel. Highly recommend!

Really great location as it's only about a block from the train station making it very easy to enter and exit Munich. It's about a 20 minute walk from the Marienplatz from where you would go to most touristy options but considering that many of my explorations of the city took me out of Munich, being near the train was great! Good bar, typical Wombats hostel with the squeaky beds and all but best Wombats I've been to.

Good wifi good stuffs and so nice travel tips. Best place in Munich and very close to the city it's easy to find the hostel

This was my first time staying at a hostel. It was very clean and nice. The place is great! I will be staying here again. The price is the best and the breakfast is nice. Also liked having the bar connected to the place.

• 19th Dec 2015