Wombats City Hostel Munich Reviews

Senefelderstrasse 1, Munich, Germany

12016 Total Reviews

Very clean and excellent enviroment. Cleaner came daily and cleaned properly toilets and room floor. Sitting area and lounge was very clean and pleasant. Location was best . There was no use of kitchen available.

very good location and friendly staff, good facilities. but wombar was very very noisy.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

My Bed was at by the exit door where the light is too bright and its not really easy to sleep. I suggest that you remove the beds from there and make it a small living room for the room. You ll loose on quantity but win on quality. Its a 10 people room and a cozy corner to seat sounds better that a bad place to sleep.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Greece

Hi! Thanks very much for the tipp! I'm not quite sure which light you mean but we'll definitely have a look into that. :) Stay safe & happy travels!

We had booked 2 private rooms with ensuites. Very clean, modern & comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic value and so was prices the in the bar.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

Negative: Insufficient cleaning of the toilet room 209, bathroom smelly.

• 24th Jan 2014

Great hostel in convenient location. A bit over priced for 2 people in a double room.

• 23rd Jan 2014

excellent!

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • South Korea

wonderful location and excellent breakfast !

The best hostel in the world

• 21st Jan 2014

need more billiards

• 19th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

The staff was amazing - they helped me with charging my phone after I lost my cable, helped me also to book a train and print out my ticket, and were great when I had to change plans and stay one more night at the hostel! Super friendly and very nice! I'll definitely reccommend Wombats!

Great hostel! Right next to the train station where tons of tours pick up from. Staff was friendly and helpful. Security was great and I felt very safe. Lockers in rooms that can only be opened with your room key card so no padlocks. The bar downstairs is a great time! Don't miss out! Breakfast is well worth the price! I would definitely stay here again!

Reception staff is very friendly and easy-going. Keep it up!

• 18th Jan 2014

People in my room were loud to the point of being very inconsiderate. Getting in from the train at eleven is one thing, coming back from clubbing at four and stomping around in another. I would not stay here again based on that experience, otherwise it was a great location, clean, and the staff were friendly.

Hi there! Thanks very much for your comments! And we're very sorry that your experience was kinda ruined by those blokes. If your roommates behave like cavemen please feel free to report to reception anytime. Our staffers, esp. our nighties will be happy to kick their bbbbehinds. ;) Stay safe & happy travels!

Every moment we found Wombats locate very convienient place. Had nice breakfast, security was good. Nothing to complain. Thank you.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Wi-Fi was a little off but that's it. The rest was exactly what you want.

Great staff, and atmosphere. If you're traveling alone you'll get to know a lot of new people.

This was one of the most impressive city hostels I've ever stayed in. The room was large, the entire hostel was sooo clean, and the building was very secure. I was worried that it would be a party hostel, but the rooms are far away from the bar downstairs, so if it did get crazy, I couldn't hear it. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Clean, nice people --> Great place to stay

• 15th Jan 2014

Excellent location, one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Will stay there again if in munich again.