Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

clean, secure with lockers and locks provided, helpful staff , good breakfast for only 4.5€ great location

Very nice, clean, friendly place.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Croatia

This is a very nice clean place to stay where I was able to meet many other travelers. There is also an incredible walking tour in the morning. The staff was also extremely helpful and they always did their best to help in whatever I wanted to do. My only complaint was that there were often not enough staff at the desk. So it would sometimes take a long time to be able to talk to someone.

Very clean and nice place

great place to stay will stay again going to stay in one in Munich thanks Wombats

Great hostel, spacious and beautifully designed, with a good breakfast, at an awesome location. it was an excellent hostel, and I enjoyed my stay a lot.

Overall, a good option. Facilities are very nice as expected with basically all chain hostels. However, even with the bar, no activities were organized every night to get visitors bonding which is disappointing. With more staff involvement, could've been a more pleasurable stay.

Really nice hostel with good security and a nice vibe. Friendly staff, free welcome drinks and clean rooms. The only thing is that the bathroom has a weird smell :(. Other than that, highly recommended!

Great location as a base for exploring Vienna. Staff were really helpful and friendly, room was clean with own ensuite. WiFi is easy to access and reliable as far as hostels go! Would stay here again for sure.

nice hostel, easy to be accessed and good value of money

Really nice staff at the desk and the bar. Good location next to the market with delicious food :)

Great stay! Very nice room and location near market. Bar is fun with the patrons and staff.

• 15th Apr 2015

The location is awesome. It's right by the centre of the city and the Hauptbahnhof and Westbahnhof for traveling in and out. It also has a subway station and supermarkets nearby.

Location is great! The staff is very kind! The bar is very good and so is the breakfast! Our bathroom was not smelling good...

The location is absolutely convinent, just around 2mins walks from the metro and near the market! Also, the room is spacious and clean. The staff are really friendly and helpful, who are willing to help me resend the postcards. All in all, I highly recommend this hostel!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

This hostel feels more like a hotel-- super big, very clean, and really helpful front desk staff. We were only here for one night but really enjoyed it and loved Vienna!!

This was my first time staying at a Wombats hostel! It was super clean, modern, spacious and secure. Wifi only really worked in the lounge for us because our room was so far away from the source, I think. Plus there was no Wifi in the kitchen or bar which is a bummer but oh well - forced us to turn up from our phones! Lol. It's too bad breakfast wasn't included in the price. Vienna is a pretty expensive city so we paid a decent price :)

Wonderful!

• 12th Apr 2015

The hostel is really well located, you can take a reasonable walk to the main tourist attractions. The environment is really good, they even give you a free drink once you check in. Staff is really nice.

Very large and 'proper' hostel, felt a bit like a hotel. The 4-bed dorm was very clean and spacious, good locker system, and lovely ensuite bathroom. The bar is fun with cheap drinks and I think they organise themed nights (although not whilst I was there) too. The hostel is very close to a metro station, but is around 15 minute walk to the main sights of the city. I thought the hostel was great but just a little expensive, but that seems to be the case everywhere in Austria.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7