Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Great, spacious, friendly and great bicycle parking and general facilities!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Amazing, we stayed in a double private room. It was like staying in a hotel. Loved it, and right across from the markets.

• 21st Aug 2014

Awesome kitchen

I really enjoyed my stay here. The bar downstairs is a great place to meet people and there is a large kitchen so even though it's crowded depending on when you go I never had to wait around. The staff were very helpful and there is a metro 2 minutes from the hostel so getting around is easy. The rooms were big with your own locker. No complaints

Loved this place! Great location and atmosphere! Very secure building. Great place to meet other travellers. The walking tour was a bit winded but it was free, so I can't really complain.

• 20th Aug 2014

Loved my stay here! Met some great people and had some good nights. Nicely located next to the market where you can get good food and not far to the sights! Clean!!

Good hostel. Bit too big to easily meet other people but other aspects are all good. Though breakfast is quite expensive!

The breakfast was amazing! Great value for money.

I felt there at home. Wonderful rooms, friendly staff, two department stores near hostel, really near the underground. I recommend this beautiful place. Thank you guys!

Location is good, there is a metro station right beside the hostel as well as a supermarket. Rooms are clean and have a lot of space, bathrooms clean and new. Breakfast was really good for the price and the bar was fun and had good drink specials.

This is a very nice youth hostel. I love its breakfast (only at 3 euros and all you can eat!!!!). The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is very clean equipped with lockers highly secured. I will definitely stay there again when visiting again Vienna.

Very commercial hostel. Maybe a little bit too big to meet up with fellow travellers, but it does have a decent bar and lots of dining space. Wi-fi was very slow for most of my stay which was a little frustrating, apart from that I would recommend staying here.

Hey there, thanks very much for your feedback. We are currently working on improving our wifi.

Rude staff ruined the overall experience. Not very central location.

• 13th Aug 2014

Hey there! We are very sorry for any bad experience you had with our staff. Would you be so kind and write us an email (office-naschmarkt@wombats.eu) and tell us more in detail what happened; we are always working on improving our service and every feedback helps:-)

Very modern and clean hostel. Great lobby space to socialize or just chill. Excellent bar, with fun bartenders, on the premises. Amazing market located just outside too.

Really lovely clean hostel, good location 100m away from the metro line, nice bed and duvet and pillow and bedsheets, really comfy! The hostel's bar is really nice as well. Only downside: Slowest and most annoying elevators ever, but that's not a massive problem :)

Pretty standing expectations for a hostel chain. Staff was very helpful for any information. The hostel was very hot even though it was cool outside, and the bar was very stinky inside. Other than that, again, pretty standard.

Pretty nice place to stay, great location for getting out for some food. Staff were really friendly and knew lots of useful information. The rooms were great and clean. Only problem was the shower being in the same bit as the toilet.

Wombats City hostel Vienna was a great experience and I'll probably stay there again one day! Wombats takes into consideration what travellers need and thus the hostel provides you with clean rooms and facilities, a nice bar and breakfast and also a voucher with which you can get one free drink from the bar/at breakfast. The lounge is a nice place to hang out and the staff is super nice and helpful.

Very well located and clean. Suitable for large groups as it has a hotel atmosphere rather than a hostel due to it's size.

The hostel is in a great location, with easy access to the center of Vienna and the Naschmarkt right in front of it! The facilities are very good too, but the bathroom in my room could use some changes, as it was ALWAYS wet with water that leaked out of the shower. The bar kn the first floor was very noisy, too! Beds are OK, and sheets are clean. Didn't see any cleaning in my room, even though I stayed 5 or 6 nights. The breakfast was nice and well worth the money. Overall good stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7