Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

the best hostel ever!! love it!

excellent location, spacious rooms, very clean, excellent breakfast for only €4!

Very clean! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! The location is very good and the facilities are nice. Highly recommend it here. You can also borrow an umbrella if you didn't bring one.

Amazing location and great value for money!

• 9th Apr 2014

Top-quality hostel. Great facilities, pretty clean and neat. Everything seems brand new and in very good conditions. Besides, it is like 4 blocks away from the city center and there is a metro station nearby... so its location is convenient. By far the best hostel I have stayed in in terms of comfort and value for money.

The room was very clean and comfortable, each room had a great bathroom and a locker for each person. They offer a good price for a very good breakfast. The satff is very friendly and they offer a free tour and they had a lot of maps and plans to do.

Very good hostel I highly recommend it to everyone ;)

The hostel has a great location, very close to the main attractions. Staffs are helpful and friendly. The only problem is that there are loads of Wombats Hostel in the city so we wasted a lot of time walking around the city trying to find the right one, so check the address twice before going there.

• 5th Apr 2014

Nice, clean rooms and bathrooms. Friendly and helpful staff. A bit far to walk to some attractions but is right next to the train. Breakfast is worth the price. Do the free walking tour!

The hostal was really awesome! In the center of the city, I would definetely book it again ;)

There should be bathrooms/toillets in each floor level, not only in the rooms, but in common areas. I stayed in a 8 persons room and, if everyone wanted to use the shower, for instance, we had to wait in row! If, besides the bedroom´s bathroom, there where also showers in other location in the each plant, we could use it if necessary.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Portugal

The location is really centrical, next to the Naschtmarkt. And the breakfast for 3.90Euro is really worth it.

I thoroughly enjoyed staying here and have already recommended it to several people. Much better value than a hotel and I will be back again.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Excelent hostel!

One of the best hostel i've never been in my life. it's like an hotel. 5 floors, so much space for everybody, good kitchen, so big hole and breakfast room. The location is perfect: 5 minutes walk to the center of Wien. The dorms are so big and i had toilette and shower inside the room. Everything very clean! ..

I think , wombat's crew should give more information about breakfast (cost,time,place) and city sightseeing.

Excellent breaktfast - with that much fruit suitable for vegans, too

• 29th Mar 2014

I only stayed for one night, but I was really impressed with the room! I stayed in a 6 person dorm with an ensuite, but it was very spacious and incredibly clean. The bed was comfortable and the lockers were quite large as well. The breakfast was great and definitely worth the extra money. Just be aware that you have to put your own linens on the bed and strip them off when you leave (not a big deal, of course). The hostel is also very easy to find. Had a great stay!

Good location, 2 min walk distance to the nearest metro station, and 15 min walk distance to the heart of the city. The room is big enough.

The best hostels I have ever booked! Great! And is very close to the inner city, suitable for a walking!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7