Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Very commercial hostel. Maybe a little bit too big to meet up with fellow travellers, but it does have a decent bar and lots of dining space. Wi-fi was very slow for most of my stay which was a little frustrating, apart from that I would recommend staying here.

Hey there, thanks very much for your feedback. We are currently working on improving our wifi.

Rude staff ruined the overall experience. Not very central location.

• 13th Aug 2014

Hey there! We are very sorry for any bad experience you had with our staff. Would you be so kind and write us an email (office-naschmarkt@wombats.eu) and tell us more in detail what happened; we are always working on improving our service and every feedback helps:-)

Very modern and clean hostel. Great lobby space to socialize or just chill. Excellent bar, with fun bartenders, on the premises. Amazing market located just outside too.

Really lovely clean hostel, good location 100m away from the metro line, nice bed and duvet and pillow and bedsheets, really comfy! The hostel's bar is really nice as well. Only downside: Slowest and most annoying elevators ever, but that's not a massive problem :)

Pretty standing expectations for a hostel chain. Staff was very helpful for any information. The hostel was very hot even though it was cool outside, and the bar was very stinky inside. Other than that, again, pretty standard.

Pretty nice place to stay, great location for getting out for some food. Staff were really friendly and knew lots of useful information. The rooms were great and clean. Only problem was the shower being in the same bit as the toilet.

Wombats City hostel Vienna was a great experience and I'll probably stay there again one day! Wombats takes into consideration what travellers need and thus the hostel provides you with clean rooms and facilities, a nice bar and breakfast and also a voucher with which you can get one free drink from the bar/at breakfast. The lounge is a nice place to hang out and the staff is super nice and helpful.

Very well located and clean. Suitable for large groups as it has a hotel atmosphere rather than a hostel due to it's size.

Bit of a walk to get to the town centre, but it was nice to have the Naschmarkt across the road. Great restaurant called Franz around the corner. Very hot at night time, a small fan was provided but it didn't do much in a dorm. Breakfast was €3.90, buffet and from 7-10:30, but don't expect to get much selection after 9:30. They seem to stop restocking the food after that. Comfy beds, clean sheets and cheap drinks at the bar.

Even though our room was cleaned daily I had to go ask for more toilet paper every day. Staff were very helpful when I had to sleep on the floor due to an injury and unhelpful room mates and tried all they could to help me which was greatly appreciated.

Best shower I've had at any hostel!! The pressure was fantastic!

Il wikend funziona tutto

Grazie per tu feedback:-)

I loved my stay at Wombats, I even chose to stay for an extra night because it was so good! The chill out area in reception is great and the location, being so close to the metro stop, is ideal. Love the Wombar too! Will be coming back for sure!

At your hostel, I met new friends and hung aroung with them. That's why I gave your hostel a good grade. And, it was great to stay for travelers.

Great place to stay! Wifi all over. Not to far away from the city centre. Well equiped kitchen!

Stayed in a 4 bed dorm with a bathroom. All nice and new. They Provided our room with 2 small portable fans to try cool the room down. The security for the lockers was great. Nice being so close to food markets and was great to have a kitchen in the hostel so we could cook our own meals.

Great hostel in a perfect location! friendly staff and party vibe as well! The breakfast here is also great and good value for money! wombats are great hostels!

big hostel, the rooms and the facilities are nice and modern. the staff is fine, common era is big and the bar is cool. nice kitchen also. but i thing the brekfest is expensive and i didn't like the fact that you need to pay to use the computer...

Great hostel! Big kitchen with a lot of fridges and really nice bar!

It was nice hostel. cheap and good location. but I was disappointed at unkind staff. also There was something dirty on my blanket. so I had to changed my blanket.

Hey there! We are very sorry to hear that your experience with our staff was not so good, but we hope that you will return someday to one of our wombats hostels around Europe and we get the chance to imprve your impression. Safe travels

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7