Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Staying at any Wombats in Vienna is great, but staying at the Wombats at the Naschmarkt is pure delight. I stay there whenever I'm spending a couple of days in Vienna. I always book a double room for me and my husband and the view over the Naschmarkt (especially when it has just snowed) is wonderful. The rooms are minimally but very nicely furnished, and they're always clean (and so are the bathrooms!), and the staff is always friendly. At Wombats you really get your money's worth!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Austria

Great hostel, good location close to metro. Linnen for free, free WiFi, free and secure looking room, free lockers is the room, everything very clean and quite in the rooms but great common area's: lobby to hang out downstair, great bar with free drink at arrival, kitchen and dining space and very extensive breakfast for fair value (4,5eur) with fruit, Bread, cereal, vegetables, eggs, etc... I will definitely check out Wombats in other cities!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Great place. Rooms were clean. There were lockers which are rather secure. Located near the metro station, and is 2 stops away from the city centre Stephensplatz. However, the staff could have been more warm. The atmosphere could have been more friendly and home-ly. Overall still a very good stay!

I think this is the best hostel I've stayed at. It's a big hostel, with great facilities, plenty of space in the rooms and common areas. The staff is great. Visitors from all over the world make a unique atmosphere.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Serbia

Excellent value for the money, very clean and modern. The only one thing missing is a conventional oven in the kitchen. Will return for sure.

The hostel was great, and the staff super nice. The only problem we had was with the washing machines. They need mantainance and our clothes got stock inside and the machine didn't spin-dry. Then we finally could get the clothes out but it was a mess. The private room where we were was big and very clean. The hostel in general was great and breakfast really good! Definitelly recommend it! And also we arrived really early, but our room was already made so we could get into it when we arrive!

all you can think of

Very good hostel! Nothing to add!

• 16th Jan 2015

Great location with great people.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel with all the facilities one needs when travelling. Staff helpful when asking a question but no welcome info about the city like most other hostels. Only answered questions I asked. No additional info was given. Breakfast was an additional €4.50 each morning for a cold spread. Still a great hostel and would stay again.

Super nice rooms, staff, kitchen area, dinning area, lobby, very clean hostel!! Looking forward to stay in wombats hostel Berlin next time!

• 15th Jan 2015

We had no problem during our visit. I would stay here again.

Excellent

• 13th Jan 2015

Really good location: next to a metro station and on walking distance of the center. Also there is a bar and the kitchen facilities are really good. Unfortunately we were there during the week, so not the best time for partying, but the atmosphere was still good.

Amazing hostel! Staff very helpul, the room is very big and confortable. really close to the subway station. For me, the only problem about the Wombats (In Viena and in Berlin) is the linen. It's not very easy to put it on the bed, specially if you arrive late and you bed is on top of the bunker.

breakfast awesome.

• 9th Jan 2015

Superb experience...

I liked this hostel a lot. Probably my favourite one out of the entire Wombats chain. It was a great stay, met new friends here, had fun at the bar, and the location was pretty neat considering it's literally right next to one of Vienna's biggest markets! It's kinda a little walk to get to the inner city but it's really not far. Maybe a 10 minute walk. Overall this hostel was great!

Very nice stay, nice and helpful staff and good laundry facilitates. Very near to metro.

All good except the bar tenders kept trying to rip me off.

• 6th Jan 2015