Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

This is a nice place, well equipped and feels a bit more unique than your standard hostel. The location is really good as well with the u-bahn station just down the street and lots of food options at the Naschmarkt.

kich. isn't clean. for public transportation location is nice

Only stayed one night but the rooms were lovely, breakfast is great (worth the money) and the atmosphere is also good. Super useful location too. There's a good free walking tour every morning which is good for solo travellers wanting to meet people. Would definitely stay again!

Best hostel I've stayed in!

Rooms were comfy, atmosphere was cool, waiters in the wombar were very cool too

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Spain

Excellent location, amazing facilities, one of the cleanest and well presented hostels we've ever stayed in. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm for 2 nights which was really nice and stayed in a private room on our last night which was amazing, like a hotel room without a TV

The people staying here were a bunch of uptight turds! On this particulsr trip, I have been to other hostels and the vibe has been so much better.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Staff very helpfull and funny! Room was quite nice

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Wonderful amazing hostel! Perfect location, next to the naschmarkt and the U. The staff was welcoming and helpful, the bar was great, the rooms were clean, and the atmosphere felt just like a hostel should. I loved my stay!

Great hostel but lacking in atmosphere because there are so many rooms. However very comfortable stay. Would possibly be able to get the same for cheaper though.

love wombats, have stayed in 3 around Europe now and they are awesome!!

Good hostel, pretty nice people just have to try to socialize. Basically go to the bar and have fun meeting others. Location is pretty spot on to everything, the market is right in front of the hotel and the main museum/square is about 10 min walk or so. All in all it was a good stay and a nice hostel.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. There is a bar that sells huge beers for about 3 euros, which is a real bargain for Berlin. The rooms are fairly large, so even in a 8 person dorm, you aren't all on top of each other. The staff is very helpful and informative- got locked out of my room, and instead of bitching and giving me a hard time, they gave me breakfast for free while everything got sorted out. You're essentially in the middle of the city, walking distance from the major sites.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I honestly really enjoyed my stay! My roommates were awesome, and the staff at the front desk were always very helpful!

Wonderful Place to Stay in Vienna! Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Staff was incredibly helpful and breakfast was extremely reasonable and delicious. The location in perfect- about 10 minutes walking from city center and all the great sites. Very close to the metro station and two supermarkets nearby to pick up food. Very easy to find, and great guest clientele. Two thumbs up and will definitely stay in other Wombat hostels again! They even helped me book my train ticket to Venice!

I'm 48 travelled world wide and this is the BEST hostel I've stayed in, by far. Thank you

Thank you sooo much for your review, great that you had such a great time in our Hostel and hope to see u soon again:-) your wombat´s team

Some facilities, like the kitchen, could be improved and should be better cleaned. Location and proces werd great!

• 18th Aug 2015

Really great hostel, good wifi throughout the building. Awesome free guided city tour. Check-out is at 10am and my flight wasn't until late that night, so they let me store my luggage and hang out in the lounge as much as I wanted. Staff is super friendly and helpful. One complaint is that breakfast is $4.50 per day,and not that great. Overall, I had a wonderful experience!

Really nice hairless. God location. Easy to get to. Really clean bathrooms and nice large dorms. Bar attached which is nice and good vibe

Great hostel with great facilities , The bar is crowded every night with really good atmosphere .The hostel just need to have a plan for the night ,other than the bar, like a pub crawl or something.i recommend it for solo travelers and youth.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7