Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Absolutely amazing hostel. Without doubt the nicest I've ever been in. Staff were brilliant and the bar in the hostel was really good fun. There are also shops near by and a large market across the road

• 26th Jan 2015

The bar was dead considering the large numbers of guests staying on Friday / Saturday nights. The staff ranged from really friendly and helpful to dry and rude. The rooms and facilities were perfect.

Staying at any Wombats in Vienna is great, but staying at the Wombats at the Naschmarkt is pure delight. I stay there whenever I'm spending a couple of days in Vienna. I always book a double room for me and my husband and the view over the Naschmarkt (especially when it has just snowed) is wonderful. The rooms are minimally but very nicely furnished, and they're always clean (and so are the bathrooms!), and the staff is always friendly. At Wombats you really get your money's worth!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Austria

Great hostel, good location close to metro. Linnen for free, free WiFi, free and secure looking room, free lockers is the room, everything very clean and quite in the rooms but great common area's: lobby to hang out downstair, great bar with free drink at arrival, kitchen and dining space and very extensive breakfast for fair value (4,5eur) with fruit, Bread, cereal, vegetables, eggs, etc... I will definitely check out Wombats in other cities!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Was nice to stay for one night in a room for eight. But the thing is you dont know who you are staying with in this special room. In my case, 3 residents of our shared 8 men room came back to the apartment at 4 in the morning making noise, then some crazy english chick started dry humping some random guy who than thankfully left the room 20 minutes later hahaha... the hostel is great in overall, its just my personal experience, a night i will remember ! The rooms are big and clean, its wor

Had a great time! Rooms were very clean, everyone had his own locker, the hostel bar was a nice location to meet fellow travellers. In the entrance area lots of useful information was offered (how to get to the airport, what's on in Vienna, ...) Next to the hostel are a few supermarkets & you can get fresh food at the Naschmarkt. Next metro stop is only 100m away but to Vienna downtown you can easily walk in like 10-15min. Would have loved to join the free walking tour, heard it was great!

Great place. Rooms were clean. There were lockers which are rather secure. Located near the metro station, and is 2 stops away from the city centre Stephensplatz. However, the staff could have been more warm. The atmosphere could have been more friendly and home-ly. Overall still a very good stay!

Staff spoke perfect English and were very friendly and accommodating. Bar and breakfast were relatively cheap and good quality. The location right in the center of Naschmarkt is perfect for tourists looking both to try local cuisine and sight see. Even though I stayed in a room with eight other people for three nights, I feel as though my privacy was respected and I remained completely safe and comfortable. I will definitely recommend Wombat City Hostel to any friends visiting Vienna.

• 18th Jan 2015

I think this is the best hostel I've stayed at. It's a big hostel, with great facilities, plenty of space in the rooms and common areas. The staff is great. Visitors from all over the world make a unique atmosphere.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Serbia

Excellent value for the money, very clean and modern. The only one thing missing is a conventional oven in the kitchen. Will return for sure.

The hostel was great, and the staff super nice. The only problem we had was with the washing machines. They need mantainance and our clothes got stock inside and the machine didn't spin-dry. Then we finally could get the clothes out but it was a mess. The private room where we were was big and very clean. The hostel in general was great and breakfast really good! Definitelly recommend it! And also we arrived really early, but our room was already made so we could get into it when we arrive!

all you can think of

Very good hostel! Nothing to add!

• 16th Jan 2015

Great location with great people.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel with all the facilities one needs when travelling. Staff helpful when asking a question but no welcome info about the city like most other hostels. Only answered questions I asked. No additional info was given. Breakfast was an additional €4.50 each morning for a cold spread. Still a great hostel and would stay again.

Super nice rooms, staff, kitchen area, dinning area, lobby, very clean hostel!! Looking forward to stay in wombats hostel Berlin next time!

• 15th Jan 2015

Great hostel, particularly the hostel bar. Close to the Naschtmarkt and within walking distance of major locations.

We had no problem during our visit. I would stay here again.

Excellent

• 13th Jan 2015

No complaints here! Great staff, amazing/friendly atmosphere, and wonderful facilities!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7