Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

This hostel would be amazing if the WiFi was better and if the bathrooms had been cleaned every day. With an ensuite and so many people using just one it really needs to be cleaned. The location was amazing though, very convenient with the market and metro station right there.

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. Awesome kitchen facilities

Amzing hostel. One of the best I have stayed in. We arrived after an overnight train and were able to drop our bags for the day. We were also upgraded from a 8 bed dorm to a 6 bed dorm. We went to the free walking tour organised by Wombats and was very informative about the city. Took advantage of the downstairs bar and made some new friends. Loved our roomies and everyone was super friendly. Location was perfect and would definitely reccommend to anyone!

Pretty handy and beside the metro station and literally beside supermarkets. The rooms are kept very clean , the kitchen can be very busy and messy as a result, breakfast for 3.90 is unbelievably good, I've never seen such a great spread! The staff were wonderful and moved me into a mixed room that had 2 females there (without me needing to ask) as my allocated space was originally with 3 males. Highly recommend the walking tour. One last thing though... this is definitely a party hostel!

Great, spacious, friendly and great bicycle parking and general facilities!

Amazing, we stayed in a double private room. It was like staying in a hotel. Loved it, and right across from the markets.

• 21st Aug 2014

Awesome kitchen

I really enjoyed my stay here. The bar downstairs is a great place to meet people and there is a large kitchen so even though it's crowded depending on when you go I never had to wait around. The staff were very helpful and there is a metro 2 minutes from the hostel so getting around is easy. The rooms were big with your own locker. No complaints

Loved this place! Great location and atmosphere! Very secure building. Great place to meet other travellers. The walking tour was a bit winded but it was free, so I can't really complain.

Loved my stay here! Met some great people and had some good nights. Nicely located next to the market where you can get good food and not far to the sights! Clean!!

This is an excellent hostel overall.... if you are looking for a hostel in Vienna that is not catering to young 'travelers' concerned primarily with drinking and hooking up, then good luck.... given what travel in Europe ends up being, this is a hostel with a great staff, location, and facility.

Good hostel. Bit too big to easily meet other people but other aspects are all good. Though breakfast is quite expensive!

The breakfast was amazing! Great value for money.

I felt there at home. Wonderful rooms, friendly staff, two department stores near hostel, really near the underground. I recommend this beautiful place. Thank you guys!

This was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was very clean, organized, social, and perfectly located just outside the city--less than 10 minutes walking from downtown. The bar downstairs was always social and busy, even on a Sunday and Monday night. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone and everyone of all ages.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. The market outside is good for a look around and can easily get into the centre via the U-bahn. The hostel was obviously cleaned very regularly and the facilities (WIFI/ laundry/walking our) were great.) Bar had a really good atmosphere and cheap cocktails. Rooms were huge and bathrooms great. Would definatelty recommend.

Location is good, there is a metro station right beside the hostel as well as a supermarket. Rooms are clean and have a lot of space, bathrooms clean and new. Breakfast was really good for the price and the bar was fun and had good drink specials.

Overall good stay. Right across from the main market. About 10-15 min walk to everything you need to see, and real close to a metro if you want to go farther.

all is good!!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This is a very nice youth hostel. I love its breakfast (only at 3 euros and all you can eat!!!!). The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is very clean equipped with lockers highly secured. I will definitely stay there again when visiting again Vienna.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7