Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

The rooms could be a bit cleaner and they don't need so much furniture in they.

I enjoyed my stay at the Naschmarkt hostel, I can't really fault it. It's very close to the city centre and you can easily travel around Vienna by taking the U-Bahn right next to the hostel. The staff were helpful and friendly. The bar on the ground floor is a nice place to socialise. The breakfast was nice and very good value.

Sadly, we checked into a room with bed bugs, after waking up covered in bites we notified reception staff. We were given coins to do our washing and a room change to a private suite. Staff handled the situation very well, which was great but made it clear that there is an ongoing issue with bed bugs at this hostel. Wifi good, bar and common area lack atmosphere, bar staff more interested in talking amongst themselves. Great location, spacious bedrooms.

Checkin staff are very friendly and helpful even providing me with information on my next destination.The hostel was very clean and is in an excellent location less than 5 mins of the Underground Line 4. The only negative were the bar staff who didn't really interact with the customers one to one they just served you and chatted amongst themselves.

• 14th Sep 2014

Superb in every respect with the exception of inconsistent WiFi service. The best Hostel we stayed at!

If you can provide towel would be good

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

Amazing atmosphere. I really do recomend. Nothing to complain. Just the breakfast should be included on the price, but even for €3,90 it's worth.

The communical kitchen could have been cleaned on a regular basis

• 12th Sep 2014

What I typically like about hostels is the ability to meet people. This requires the hostel to have a good common area where people can chat, chill, drink and just get along. Such an atmosphere was missing in this hostel. The bar was awesome, but then that's more of a bar and you typically don't go there during the day. Also, the main lobby seemed to lack that charm.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • India

It was 2 great days!!! The breakfast is awnsome, the bar was full of girls, the internet is relativily quick and the people were also attentive.

This is one of the best hostels that I have stayed in. The staff are excellent and is in great location.

Great location

It was very nice stay at Wombat Naschmarkt. Room was clean and comfortable, shower room was quite small though. (I stayed at triple room with private bath) Anyways staying wombat was very good choice.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Average, worst wifi of any hostel

Hey there, Thanks for your feedback! We are currently working on improving our wifi connection. Hope to welcome you again one time on one of our hostels:-)

It was fantastic we had a great time there. I hope wombat city will open new hostels in other cities :))

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Really nice hostel. Had a great time and a lot of fun!

The hostel was really great and in a great location. I will definitely be staying at Wombats in the future.

Very helpful and friendly staff - good welcome package and hostel info was really good

Offered walking tour was the best tour I've had on my overseas trip- including the ones I've paid for in other countries! Hostel was super helpful and staff were easy to talk too- even the Maintenance staff were super cool: came really soon to fix a small issue we had with our bed, no hassles! Would recommend as the best hostel to stay in for Vienna, hands down.

Very good hostel. Everything was perfect: security, location, staff, etc. I recommend this amazing place for everyone.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7