Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Absolutely amazing hostel, we were stunned when we first walked in. The staff we're very helpful, and by each bed there was a plug and reading light. The reception had loads of cushions and seats where people are able to meet or just sleep if they can't get into their rooms yet. Great location, and I would recommend the free walking tour!

Best shower I've used in a hostel. En suite bathrooms are great

Great place to stay! Top location !

Nice and helpful staff, they handle problems good.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

The location is perfect, just facing the naschmarkt and beautiful Art Deco houses. We had a double bed room with our own bathroom which was great. Good value for money!

Thank you very much for your review, great that you had a great time in Vienna and our Hostel:-)

Just a perfect hostel!

Best hostel ever!! Top location, near the Naschmarkt. Very helpfull staff.. A really cool and friendly place to stay, with a bar in it!

Nice hostel in a good location. The wifi was a bit sporadic in the room, even though they say it works I. The whole building. Breakfast was a bit expensive given what it was (bread, yoghurt and cold cuts) but there are two supermarkets almost next door and a kitchen for guests to use.

It was a very nice and perfect stay!!! Thank you!!!

• 24th Jun 2015

My second time staying here and the staff remembered me. Managing since it is a huge hostel. Could perhaps do with some more washing facilities (since again there are so many people). Really cool hip bar in the hostel and the lobby has comfy space to relax. I love wombats!

Great hostel. Staff could be a little more friendly and welcoming

Horrible laundry machines- we had to dry 3 times! Place has a cool bar but it's full of 18 year olds who don't know their drinking limits.

Great hostel with everything you could ask for. One of the best hostel kitchens I have seen. Big downside is that it is often full of tour buses so the atmosphere looks and sounds good but a lot of the people are in their own groups and resistant to meet people outside of their tour group. Overall a great hostel though!!

Large age range of people staying here. Only real downside to the place is that there is no wifi in the bedrooms, and the wifi in the main area was fairly slow.

Thank you very much for your review! To get a perfect working wifi is currently on the top of our list! Best regards and safe travels, your wombat´s team

kitchen is big but a little bit messy. room is big and the locker is quite high-tech. It's a little bit far away from old town but It's ok to walk.

Very clean, nice rooms, wifi worked really well. Laundry room in basement was nice. 1 thing I didn't like was that you had to leave ID as a key deposit - most places let you leave a 10 Euro deposit.

Stayed in a 4 person a ensuite, large room with plenty of space for all of our bags. Beds/matteress looked really dirty and gross but they give clean sheets when you arrive. Everything else in the room was clean and the bathroom was nice, no plug in there though. Wifi was slow at times but worked well enough. Staff was friendly enough I suppose. Breakfast was 5 euro and not worth it, look for other places to go. It's walking distant to many of the districts so that was good. Beautiful city

Very nice and clean hostel and staff was helpful. Great location, within a walking distance from all the main sights.

I love Wombats

I stayed during 4 nights and the bathroom was not clean during my stay. The hostel do not create any activity and also the staff are not so friendly. This is not a hostel for a solo travel. Internet is veryyyy slowwwwww.. Pros: great location, huge facility.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7