Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

If you can provide towel would be good

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

What I typically like about hostels is the ability to meet people. This requires the hostel to have a good common area where people can chat, chill, drink and just get along. Such an atmosphere was missing in this hostel. The bar was awesome, but then that's more of a bar and you typically don't go there during the day. Also, the main lobby seemed to lack that charm.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • India

It was 2 great days!!! The breakfast is awnsome, the bar was full of girls, the internet is relativily quick and the people were also attentive.

This is one of the best hostels that I have stayed in. The staff are excellent and is in great location.

Great location

It was very nice stay at Wombat Naschmarkt. Room was clean and comfortable, shower room was quite small though. (I stayed at triple room with private bath) Anyways staying wombat was very good choice.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Average, worst wifi of any hostel

Hey there, Thanks for your feedback! We are currently working on improving our wifi connection. Hope to welcome you again one time on one of our hostels:-)

It was fantastic we had a great time there. I hope wombat city will open new hostels in other cities :))

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Really nice hostel. Had a great time and a lot of fun!

The hostel was really great and in a great location. I will definitely be staying at Wombats in the future.

Offered walking tour was the best tour I've had on my overseas trip- including the ones I've paid for in other countries! Hostel was super helpful and staff were easy to talk too- even the Maintenance staff were super cool: came really soon to fix a small issue we had with our bed, no hassles! Would recommend as the best hostel to stay in for Vienna, hands down.

Very good hostel. Everything was perfect: security, location, staff, etc. I recommend this amazing place for everyone.

Very clean and nice hotel, espacially for the price, I highly recommend !

• 6th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere, a lot of personal young and friendly, a bar inside in which every night organize party and events, generous breakfast, very near the biggest market in the city and the metro. Few minutes walking from the city centre. The rooms were clean, less clean were the common spaces, but it is due i guess to the enormous amount of people that comes and goes and to the fact that one kitchen is not enough for such a huge hostel. Nice accommodation.

Great location, you can find whatever you need around. didn't see any bad sied about there.I also recommend all Wombat's Hostels.They are really good at their jobs.

hostel was nice, but for my taste a bit too big, was kinda hard to get to know people there..location is great, one stop away from the city.

Personnel was great in providing help in any kind of request at any time of the day and in the night (taxi, dinner, touristic attractions). The location is excellent, next to an open air market full of perfumes and colours and convenient for Schönbrunn palace and city center. The room was clean and quiet. We really enjoyed our stay.

• 5th Sep 2014

Great facilities, awesome bar, and a good atmosphere. My only gripe is that some of the staff weren't particularly friendly, and were missing that sort of casual friendliness that usually makes hostel staff so great. Besides that, probably one of the best places to stay in Vienna. Would I stay there again? Definitely

It was definitely a nice surprise, because it was my first stay a hostel, and it was very good.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Wonderful location next to the market! It's so great to visit at night when the music comes to life and it's just next to the hostel! Easy to get around. Would highly recommend this location and hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7