Superb 16,651 Total Reviews
Superb 16,651 Total Reviews
Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Located at Rechte Wienzeile 35, , Vienna.
Austria
Vienna Wien 1040 Rechte Wienzeile 35
91% 16651
48.1967319 16.3606167
    Rooms available

29th Nov 2016

I like Wombats and I like this particular Wombats. But on a freezing cold December night when someone had cleared our dorm of towels and they couldn't replace it and I was desperate for a shower I liked them a lot less. How can a place like this run out of towels? All the hot water you like but ain't much good without a towel.

29th Nov 2016
7.4

I was expecting much more. I have been to the wombats in Munich, so I couldn't help to compare both of them. Wombats in Munich set really high standards, which I couldn't find in Vienna. Also, I've stayed for more than one day, and nobody cleaned or organized the bedroom. Security is awesome, though, and that is the most important!

23rd Nov 2016

Beautiful big hostel near the center of Vienna!The metro is opposite of the hostel and you can go everywhere!Clean with bar and free drink for the welcome.My room was very good i was alone and the hostel had good staff.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Room was very clean and I very much enjoyed my stay. I would highly recommend to the solo traveller, in addition they do all you can eat break for next to nothing.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

One of my best hostel to stay! Staffs were so nice and helpful, room was so clean and bigger than I expected. I got a free drink voucher for my stay. Location was good, near to train took 5mins by walk. Also can walk to city center within 30mins. Happy to stay here and recommend!!!

• Philippines, Female, 41+
21st Nov 2016

we were very happy in our stay with Wombats. what made it special was the staff who were soooo helpful . thank you for making our stay in Vienna more special with your special brand of service.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

Great hostel, clean and great location, but as it is quite big it was hard to meet new people. Would go there again though!

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

Stayed here for a night. Loved it!

• jesanjose
  • Philippines, Female, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

Good facilities, happy too that the beds are not bunk beds. Good space, with spacious rooms that are not crowded.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
19th Nov 2016
6.9

Amazing hostel especially for meetings other travellers. Shame about the huge bed bug infestation..