Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

We stayed in a private room, was very nice and tidy, modern, we were told the wifi wouldn't reach our room but it did, nice place :)

Average, worst wifi of any hostel

Hey there, Thanks for your feedback! We are currently working on improving our wifi connection. Hope to welcome you again one time on one of our hostels:-)

It was fantastic we had a great time there. I hope wombat city will open new hostels in other cities :))

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Really nice hostel. Had a great time and a lot of fun!

The hostel was really great and in a great location. I will definitely be staying at Wombats in the future.

Very helpful and friendly staff - good welcome package and hostel info was really good

Offered walking tour was the best tour I've had on my overseas trip- including the ones I've paid for in other countries! Hostel was super helpful and staff were easy to talk too- even the Maintenance staff were super cool: came really soon to fix a small issue we had with our bed, no hassles! Would recommend as the best hostel to stay in for Vienna, hands down.

Very good hostel. Everything was perfect: security, location, staff, etc. I recommend this amazing place for everyone.

Really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were great, always happy to help and go out of their way, thank you! Rooms were large and clean with clean ensuite and good secure lockers. Lots of other backpackers too which was great. The location was very good, opposite the Naschmarkt and only a short walk to the Opera House and restaurants etc. Would stay again and recommend to friends.

Very clean and nice hotel, espacially for the price, I highly recommend !

• 6th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere, a lot of personal young and friendly, a bar inside in which every night organize party and events, generous breakfast, very near the biggest market in the city and the metro. Few minutes walking from the city centre. The rooms were clean, less clean were the common spaces, but it is due i guess to the enormous amount of people that comes and goes and to the fact that one kitchen is not enough for such a huge hostel. Nice accommodation.

Great location, you can find whatever you need around. didn't see any bad sied about there.I also recommend all Wombat's Hostels.They are really good at their jobs.

hostel was nice, but for my taste a bit too big, was kinda hard to get to know people there..location is great, one stop away from the city.

Personnel was great in providing help in any kind of request at any time of the day and in the night (taxi, dinner, touristic attractions). The location is excellent, next to an open air market full of perfumes and colours and convenient for Schönbrunn palace and city center. The room was clean and quiet. We really enjoyed our stay.

• 5th Sep 2014

Loved this hostel. It has everything you need to spend a great time! Only one person was kind of rude at reception but she was having a day off.

Great facilities, awesome bar, and a good atmosphere. My only gripe is that some of the staff weren't particularly friendly, and were missing that sort of casual friendliness that usually makes hostel staff so great. Besides that, probably one of the best places to stay in Vienna. Would I stay there again? Definitely

It was definitely a nice surprise, because it was my first stay a hostel, and it was very good.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Wonderful location next to the market! It's so great to visit at night when the music comes to life and it's just next to the hostel! Easy to get around. Would highly recommend this location and hostel!

Extremely handsome and nice guy at the reception ;)

This is one of the best hostel I ever visited. Everything is well organized, the staff is very friendly and helped us wherever they could. The rooms were quite big with a lot of space, everyone had an own locker. The rooms and the bathroom in the room got cleaned every day. There is no danger of bedbugs, because you get clean linen and nobody's allowed to take the own sleeping bag. There is also a nice bar for the evenings with daily changing specials and a big kitchen for cooking.

• 3rd Sep 2014