Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

I thoroughly enjoyed staying here and have already recommended it to several people. Much better value than a hotel and I will be back again.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Excelent hostel!

One of the best hostel i've never been in my life. it's like an hotel. 5 floors, so much space for everybody, good kitchen, so big hole and breakfast room. The location is perfect: 5 minutes walk to the center of Wien. The dorms are so big and i had toilette and shower inside the room. Everything very clean! ..

I think , wombat's crew should give more information about breakfast (cost,time,place) and city sightseeing.

Excellent breaktfast - with that much fruit suitable for vegans, too

• 29th Mar 2014

I only stayed for one night, but I was really impressed with the room! I stayed in a 6 person dorm with an ensuite, but it was very spacious and incredibly clean. The bed was comfortable and the lockers were quite large as well. The breakfast was great and definitely worth the extra money. Just be aware that you have to put your own linens on the bed and strip them off when you leave (not a big deal, of course). The hostel is also very easy to find. Had a great stay!

Good location, 2 min walk distance to the nearest metro station, and 15 min walk distance to the heart of the city. The room is big enough.

The best hostels I have ever booked! Great! And is very close to the inner city, suitable for a walking!

Everything was nice. And the breakfast is just delicious!

• 28th Mar 2014

Best choice in Vienna.

The hotel is clean and the room is wide. i like that it is centrally located. Also, they make sure that at night, guest can sleep soundly. Thanks!

its difficult to find the adress wombats naschmarkt, it comes wombats city or an otherone, when i will book, i know what i will and i dont need information over things which doesnt interess me.

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

The location couldn't be better, 200 yards from the tube station and only a 10 minute walk via the lovely Naschmarkt to KarlsPlatz and then a mere stroll to the Ring and the city. The cost was great and the ensuite shower toilet and basin very modern. I loved the lockers didn't need a padlock and your door key was the padlock. My room was clean and the staff very helpful. I would thoroughly reccomend the breakfast which at 3.90 euros was well worth it!

Great hostel in a nice location. Enjoyed our time there, lots of fun at the bar, but took big groups of people which could get annoying. Rooms were nice, clean, quiet. Breakfast was good. Staff was nice and helpful (when asked). Overall nice experience and would probably go back.

This has been one of the best hostels I've stayed in - the staff were friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean. Would definitely recommend to friends.

• 21st Mar 2014

This was my third stay at Wombats Hostel Vienna - Naschmarkt. It was as perfect as ever, clean facilities, a tidy room, excellent location and a international atmosphere. Only the staff on the arrival day was a bit inexperienced but nevertheless very friendly.

keep your wallet close to you ALL the time

• 20th Mar 2014

The room was great, but I have a few suggestions. You could use extra hooks for clothing and a couple of extra mirrors in the female only dorm. It would be nice to have extra and bigger hooks in the washroom shower area or maybe a bench for holding changes of clothing and towels.

Unfortunately, there was no walking tour the day I was expecting, which would be at 10 am, and the staff told us that it had been cancelled at 10:20 am. therefore, we took a sightseeing bus.

It was not the first and definitely not the last time I stayed there, everything is well organised and easy to go. Clean rooms and bathrooms, each bed has its own light and charger, WIFI works very well, even in the rooms! The only thing missing is a place where to put soap/shower gel in the shower...