Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

The hostel is in a great location, with easy access to the center of Vienna and the Naschmarkt right in front of it! The facilities are very good too, but the bathroom in my room could use some changes, as it was ALWAYS wet with water that leaked out of the shower. The bar kn the first floor was very noisy, too! Beds are OK, and sheets are clean. Didn't see any cleaning in my room, even though I stayed 5 or 6 nights. The breakfast was nice and well worth the money. Overall good stay.

This is the best hostel that I've ever used ! Very clean facilities and staffs are friendly. the most important thing is that they have a good accese to all sight seeings

• 8th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Bit of a walk to get to the town centre, but it was nice to have the Naschmarkt across the road. Great restaurant called Franz around the corner. Very hot at night time, a small fan was provided but it didn't do much in a dorm. Breakfast was €3.90, buffet and from 7-10:30, but don't expect to get much selection after 9:30. They seem to stop restocking the food after that. Comfy beds, clean sheets and cheap drinks at the bar.

Even though our room was cleaned daily I had to go ask for more toilet paper every day. Staff were very helpful when I had to sleep on the floor due to an injury and unhelpful room mates and tried all they could to help me which was greatly appreciated.

Best shower I've had at any hostel!! The pressure was fantastic!

Il wikend funziona tutto

Grazie per tu feedback:-)

Lovely room which was very clean and had wifi available. The hostel is in a great location (1min from tube stop). Staff are helpful.

I loved my stay at Wombats, I even chose to stay for an extra night because it was so good! The chill out area in reception is great and the location, being so close to the metro stop, is ideal. Love the Wombar too! Will be coming back for sure!

At your hostel, I met new friends and hung aroung with them. That's why I gave your hostel a good grade. And, it was great to stay for travelers.

Great place to stay! Wifi all over. Not to far away from the city centre. Well equiped kitchen!

Stayed in a 4 bed dorm with a bathroom. All nice and new. They Provided our room with 2 small portable fans to try cool the room down. The security for the lockers was great. Nice being so close to food markets and was great to have a kitchen in the hostel so we could cook our own meals.

Great hostel in a perfect location! friendly staff and party vibe as well! The breakfast here is also great and good value for money! wombats are great hostels!

big hostel, the rooms and the facilities are nice and modern. the staff is fine, common era is big and the bar is cool. nice kitchen also. but i thing the brekfest is expensive and i didn't like the fact that you need to pay to use the computer...

Great hostel! Big kitchen with a lot of fridges and really nice bar!

We stayed for 3 nights in Vienna which, from my point of view ways way too long. The hostel was nice enough and the specific key system meant that everything was safe and secure. The hostel bar is good and is open till late and everything seems clean. The prices were a bit too high for where is was but being by the Naschmarkt meant food was cheap. We got woken up at 3am when we had to get up early for a train, but that was the fault of our ignorant roomates rather than the hostel.

It was nice hostel. cheap and good location. but I was disappointed at unkind staff. also There was something dirty on my blanket. so I had to changed my blanket.

Hey there! We are very sorry to hear that your experience with our staff was not so good, but we hope that you will return someday to one of our wombats hostels around Europe and we get the chance to imprve your impression. Safe travels

Very clean hostel, with a nice ensuite bathroom. We really liked the atmosphere in the lounge at this hostel, it was very easy to meet people or to just chill out in the hammock or one of the couches. We had to wait a bit to check in so they gave us an extra drink ticket which we used at the bar where it is also really easy to meet people. The staff is really friendly, relaxed, and helpful. We bought the breakfast which offers a lot for the price of 3.5 euros. Would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Not much more you can ask for from a hostel. More like a giant hotel! Very clean and spacious. Bar and lobby are large and can relax with ease. Everything is within walking distance and next to a metro! If you're near a wombats, give it a try!

Thanks for your feedback and hoping to welcome you soon again in one of our wombats hostels:-)

bad room's condition But perfect locations and atmosphere

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Hey there! I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of the room, we are improving and renovating constantly, starting from the furniture to the paint in the corridors, etc. Hope to see u again in one of our hostels all around Europe:-) Safe travels

veey clean, and nice hostel. staff was very helpful.