Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

The best hostel I have ever been. Great structure and location. The staffs are great and always trying to help us. They even gave us earlier check-in and update for 8 beds room to 2 rooms of 4 beds as we were a big group :)

• 10th Nov 2014

Perfect location and perfect hostel lobby I have ever seen.

Thanks for your feedback and happy travels:-) Your wombat´s team

The ensuite rooms are very nice and clean. The location is perfect and you can walk to nearly all of the major sites in central Vienna. There are stores and shops nearby. The breakfast is a good deal as well. It feels a little uncomfortable walking back at night but I had no issues.

Amazing localization. Excelent for lonely travelers that want to meet new people. The place itself is really good, clean and safe. Totally recommeded.

The staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. The room was spotless and recently renovated. It's right on the Nachtsmark which was perfect for getting a delicious meal. In my four weeks of European travel this was by far the best I have experienced.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and hope that we can welcome you once again in one of our hostels around Europe.:-)

Great place to stay in Vienna!

This is a party hostel with hundreds of beds. They do not track which beds are used. This means if someone leaves without stripping their bed the staff will tell you to pick a bed and strip it and make it yours. the location is great but the service is poor. The cleanliness is fine.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great place, great athmosphere!! Would definitely come back next time!!!

I had never stayed in a Hostel before until I checked-in at Wombats City Hostel Vienna. I can tell you it was fun. I'll certainly do it again when I'm in Vienna.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

We stayed in an 8 person dorm and the size of the room was amazing! Lockers were easy to use which was nice. The hostel itself is super close to the museums and sites (only a 10min walk or subway ride). Overall a good stay :)

I am very happy for having chosen this hotel. The staff was very kind with us, the price for the night is not that expensive compared with the other hotels around, and the breakfast is attractive as well. In terms of location, Wombats hotel faces the Naschmarkt, and is close to other Vienna's beautiful places to be visited walking.

• 7th Nov 2014

Thanks for your feedback!!!:-))

The security was awesome, the breakfast was a good deal for the money, everything was clean, definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

My experience there was great!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Very nice and helpful stuff and a great atmosphere!

• 5th Nov 2014

The hostel was right by Naschmarkt - which was a great experience - and about 10-15 mins walk from the city centre. Great staff! And goo facilities. The place feels a little sketchy walking to it - especially at night, but it's great when you get inside. Be careful when getting to the hostel - I made the mistake of writing down the wrong Wombat hostel and made it to a different one by the train station originally.

Staff is very very friendly and willing to help. I really enjoyed to stay there.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Thanks very much for your review; we are very happy that you enjyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you soon again in one of our hostels:-) Your wombat´s Team:-)

We really enjoyed our stay in Wombats, the only down side was our room mates which was no fault to the hostel. Staff were friendly and energetic, there was so much information available in the main lobby, and the breakfast was top notch!! a full buffet of breads, spreads, fruit, ham, cheese, coffee, hot chocolate, serial and yogurt. Plus when we arrived they upgraded us to a better room as the beds were free at no extra cost

The best hostel that I have ever been. I don't even know how to start. It was above all that I have ever expected for a hostel. Perfect!

Was good for a chain hostel. There wasn't so much of an atmosphere to meet other people though. Breakfast was pretty decent and not too bad of a price. There was also several supermarkets just down the street and a kitchen should you want to make something. Was clean and comfortable and a good location to walk or get the metro to most of the sites.

Stayed in the 8 bed dorm for three nights. Very nice, spacious room and clean bathroom. The staff is very helpful and pleasant. The hammock in the lounge is an excellent touch! The hostel is super close to Ubahn station and a short walk (10-15 min) from the museum quarter, a nice stroll through the market :) Highly recommended for a budget but also very decent stay in Vienna.

Thanks very much for your feedback!! Safe travels Your wombat´s team