Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Almost perfect hostel! Big common area in the first of the 6 floors. Could be little bit har to meet another travelers if you are alona, the common area it seems a common area of a big hotel. Great bar!, all the rest, perfect.

great place to stay alone or with people. I MRT a bunch of cool people. hope to stay there again!

The wifi was terrible

• 26th Sep 2014

It's a perfect place to stay. Its clean and quiet. I loved it at Wombats

• 26th Sep 2014
  • India

Good location, close to subway station, but still a walkable distance to city center. Very nice bar, good to meet people. Big rooms. Only bad point was that the bathroom in my dorm (6 beds) was not smelling so good on the second day. Not sure how often they clean it.

Rooms are big. Beds are definitely clean as fresh sheets are self pick-up at the lobby and installed. Location is perfect. Close to subway station, Naschmarkt with a lot of convinience store. Staffs are both friendly, informative and professional. We really appreciate the ability to use guest shower room prior to check-in time. The only complain I got is the confusing laundry facilities. Can't figure out the dryer machine and end up paying double for my clothes to be dried.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

Very closed to train station, excellent facilities and nice staff.

We stayed at wombats for 4 nights and our stay was great! The location was great as it is opposite Naschmarkt which has lots of great places to eat! It was also a very walkable 15 minutes to Karlplatz which has the high end fashion shops, as well as the opera house. We found Wombats to be very clean and staff were so helpful in giving us directions and giving out general information about Vienna. The bar also has a cool vibe and very reasonable drink prices. Overall we would definitely recommend

Great location. Last time I stayed the hostel was brand new. Sad to see a little wear and tear on the common areas and in the rooms, but it is to be expected. Very friendly staff, couldn't ask them to be nicer or more helpful.

Location is right by the market- perfect place to get food! Rooms were really nice (exactly like the pictures!), and staff was really helpful with directions and ideas of where to go.

I can't argue, it's placed in a wonderful part of town (the Nashmarkt is fantastic) and it's walking distance to everything, esp the museums quarter which is 5 minutes away, and the rest, as long as you don't mind a bit of a walk, is easy. Within 20 minutes, I was wherever I wanted to be

Awesome hostel! Great location, friendly and helpful staff and cool bar open late. Definitely recommend

At this hostel they know what they are doing. The staff is very helpful and service-minded. The room was clean and fresh. Good-sized lockers. Simply a good place to stay in Vienna.

Undoubtedly one of the best hostels from all of our travels Highly recommended!

It would be nice if breakfast was included.. The bar was cool but full of 16 year old locals. Apart from that all was great.

It s a great hostel. I think is more group friendly than solo friendly. The room is amazing! All work with the key card. You can move almost everywere with subway. This is a great hostel to stay. Fully recomendable

Very conveniently located next to Nachmarkt, and only a 10-15 minute walk to the State Opera! The hostel was really nice, my room was considered a "roof room" and as such we had a loft (so fancy) where our beds were located and a downstairs area with the en suite. There was a bit of lounge room in the center of the bed area, which was nice and led to some great conversations about how awesome the beanbag chair was. The bar area was nice and had a lot of drinks to choose from.

Only spent one night here. Good facilities, clean, and it has a bar. Wombats hostels are just always a bit big for me. Feels more like a hotel. But nonetheless still very nice place!

I came back to this place because it is very good.

Very clean and comfortable rooms. Bathrooms very new and renovated and always clean! The main town is about a 15-20 minute walk away but it is located right outside the naschmarkt which has the best food! Eat a falalfel!! Also bar downstairs has a great atmosphere and reasonably priced drinks! Wifi a little on and off.