Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Comfy beds, cheap laundry, really good water pressure in the showers and spacious reception/lobby area, next to an aldi and same block as 2 billas

One small, cramped, understocked, hot kitchen for the whole hostel. Other than that great place.

The rooms with double bed and ensuite bathroom was like a hotel. Also a very good breakfast buffet for only € 3,90!!

Excellent location, the staff were friendly and helpful.

We loved this hostel! Our only complaint was that it got fairly warm at night, but they gave us fans for the room, so it was fine. The atmosphere, staff, and cleanliness were superb and we met some really great people during our stay! We would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Vienna!

I love this hostel! the only thing I had wish was a better ventilator or air conditioning because the rooms were hot. however, they are really confortable, clean and big.

The breakfast concept is interesting. I like that they gave us a complimentary drink from their bar, and a walking tour was offered.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Its Wombats, always good!

Overall great experience. I have been to 11 countries on my trip so far and this hostel has been the best overall experience. Pros: cleanliness, value, decor, setting, happy hour prices, relaxed atmosphere. Cons: My 4 bed dorm was just like a sauna. Among excellent staff, I encountered a fellow with a light complexion, wearing glasses, rather slender, thick accent, - he needs to take a class on basic customer service skills. He clearly doesn't get it, poor guy. Didn't catch his name. Have fun!

직원들이 너무나 친절해서 비엔나라는 도시에 대한 인상에 영향을 미쳤을 정도로 만족스러웠다. 위치도 전철역과 가깝고 naschmarkt 재래시장과 매우가까워 안전하게 이동하기 좋았다. 전반적으로 깨끗하고 객실이 넓어 다시가고싶은곳이다. 와이파이는 객실에선 신호가 살짝 약했고, 욕실 청결도가 조금 아쉬웠다.

The rooms have a lot of space and the bathroom is really clean. It is great place to stay right in front of the market.

Wifi was a pain to use, would always drop off and was a mission to get back on. Otherwise it was a pleasent stay. Summer heat was very bad, some air con of some sort would of made the stay complete.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

No A/C in the summer sucks. Face it - Vienna gets hot. Our room was almost impossible to sleep in. Also, wifi is spotty.

Always love staying at Wombats. Always know what to expect when I arrive and love getting a free drink. Definitely recommending to friends.

• 17th Jul 2014

This is one of the nicest hsotels I've stayed in so far. The bedrooms were spacious and airy, if a little hot at night, and the en suite was lovely! There is lots of communal space, and if you buy breakfast you get a lot of choice. The bar has plenty of offers on, and the wifi is also very good here. The staff are nice and the hostel is kept very clean. The location is brilliant for visiting the old town, and there is a food market right outside! The hostel is also very secure. Loved it!

离地铁站非常近交通还挺方便的,住的四人间没有空调稍有点热,但其他设施都不错,很多年轻人非常热闹

Definitely the best quality/money option

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Very good place to stay, well located with easy access to everywhere. Very secure and clean and friendly staff.

Good hostel. A bit of a walk from the city center but it's right next to the market which was fantastic. I'd stay here again for sure.

The building was nice but we were unlucky to have really messy and smelly roomates. The service was really good.