Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was very friendly, everything was clean, they have a really nice loung area to just chill out and meet other travelers, the bar downstairs was very welcoming and also fun to check into. The staff members were very knowledgable about the different things to do in Vienna. I recommend doing the free walking tour. Our tour guide was so much fun, and we learned so much about basically the whole city. It's worth it! ill be back again!

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are soo happy that you liked our service, the wombar and the free walking tour. We wish you happy travels and hope to welcome you soon again in our Hostel:-)), your wombat´s team

Very nice room and the staff is so friendly :-) I will come again!

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Austria

Amazing hostel. This guys are awesome!! One of the best hostels in my trip around europe.

Absolutely adored this place did not wanna leave. The staff we're all amazing, would go out of their way to help you and gave honest recommendations. The rooms were clean, pretty spacious and the best pressure showers. Loved the chill out area and the bar was great for socialising. Right on the steps od the Naschmarkt only 10 mins walk from the centre. Definitely reccomend

Good location with fantastic staff, the bar is great fun and good forgetting to know people without being too rowdy. The hostel isn't too far from the main ring road with all the sights, plus is only a short walk from the U-Bahn and right next to a supermarket. Special shout out to Mathias, Sam and the Italian gentleman whose name I didn't catch for being so helpful and welcoming!

Great location. Bar was super fun great place to meet new people. Easy to recommend staying here

This was the best hostel I've stayed so far! We came very early in the morning, after a very long journey and we had a chance to sleep in the large places in the common area :) Staff is very nice, also the cleanliness of the room is perfect. Room and lockers are quite big. Location is also good, very close to the metro station, but you can also take a walk to the must-see places.

everything was fine.

The staff is amazing, they really help us when my friend loose her passport in a bus! Super clean and with a cozy and cool atmosphere!!

I liked how the staff was friendly and helpful and how the atmosphere was so cool. But when I arrived my room was not ready and when I came back from my walk 5 hours later and entered my room, the previous persons's sheets were still on the bed and the floor was not clean. I had to take them off myself. Not cool

Amazing place!

It was only 30 euros for me to stay 2 nights and the hostel was extremely cool! The facilities and rooms were very nice and clean and you know the linen was clean as it was in a package. Their breafkast buffet was really good and was only 4.50 euros. They hold events like walking tours and have a huge amount of information in the lobby to help you get around the city. Extremely awesome hostel!

• 5th Jan 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Great that you had a great time in Vienna and in our hostel and hope to see u again here:-) safe travels, your wombat´s team

Stayed here just after the new year and really liked the place. Breakfast bar in the morning was cool, bar in the night was cool and keycard system with locker was sick too. Was initially worried about location but Ubahn (underground system) is really good so can reach main city in 7mins and schonbrunn palace in 20mins the other direction. Only complaint would be wifi only really worked in common area in the lobby but might be strategic lol.

• 4th Jan 2016

Very good hostel. Great facilities.

• 4th Jan 2016

It was my first experience in a hostel and I really loved. I hope to see you again guys!

• Mexico

Wombats is a really well run hostel. It actually felt like more of a hotel/hostel hybrid to me. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever been on in a hostel. The bar downstairs was awesome, and all the facilities were clean and new. The one downside I would say is that it is so big, it loses some of the "local hostel" feeling/community vibe.. but that could have just been my experience/opinion. Still highly recommend Wombats in Vienna!

Great FANCY hostel... The amenities were beyond expectations, lots of people from around the world, great bar with cool music too! Highly recommended.

Great hostel! It is perfectly located to the Ubahn. Loved the lockers in the rooms and how they lock with the room key. Bar in hostel really gives off a great atmosphere. I was SO happy about the bathrooms in the room, they were so clean! Will be staying here again if I ever journey back to Vienna!

By far one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Clean and spacious rooms. Great atmosphere for meeting people!

Overall, great place. The sheets were packaged so they felt clean. The room was spacious and the ensuite bathroom was great. The only downside was the fact that the locker was stuck for a while until I had to pound the door to get it unstuck. Also, while the sheets were clean, it was weird how the blankets weren't washed and were simply left on the uncovered mattress. What's the point of having clean sheets but a dirty blanket? I ended up getting more sheets to cover the blanket.