Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Hostel's check in time is 3 p.m but some bed were not cleaned at that time. Actually I was little bit perplexed because all the bed were not cleaned. During I stayed there, trash bin and bathroom were cleaned every day but the bed wouldn't be ready for next customer. Furthermore, there are some construction or rebuilding is being operated so early morning , it's little bit noisy.

I really enjoyed my stay here. It's nicer than some hotels I've stayed in. I would recommend it to everyone. I'll definitely be back.

I had a great stay. The staff were extremely nice and let me check in early done my room was already ready. Then after I checked out I was allowed to chill out in the lobby and use the decent wifi until I was ready to leave. I'll be back in Vienna in a few weeks and I will stay here again. Also really close to the U bahn station.

This hostel was brilliant, I am not used to staying at chain hostels but this really was a great place - VERY spacious rooms (stayed in an all girls 4 bed), clean, good wifi, social and the free walking tour was fantastic. Next door is an Aldi and a asian supermarket and not far from town, it's a brilliant location. My only issue was the small kitchen, for the amount of guests it needs to be bigger. Other than that, very happy.

Perfectly good hostel within reasonable walking distance of the centre of Vienna. Clean bathroom, though hairs and dirt on one bed wasn't superb, hoping it was a one off. They could do with more bicycles for hire so everyone who wants to hire can do! GREAT free walking tour however!

Only stayed one night but it was a new, clean hostel with good facilities. The bar was packed but the lounge was pretty unsociable so a little hard for solo travellers to meet people but great location close to the metro, city centre and right next to naschmarkt.

Location is great, walkable distance to the Centre of the city. I used to see everything beeing cleaned everyday. Wifi in the room. Staff is polite and helpful. Beds are made of wood, which made me feel a little insecure climbing to the top, but nothing happened after all. I recommend it! :)

• 29th Jul 2015

I spent there 4 days and I can only be very happy to have choosen this hostel!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Good location and facilities, staff where not so friendly as other hostels. Ok for ins of two nights

I just can't describe enough how good this hostel is , it was really amazing , very very clean , very cozy , staff was extremely helpful and polite , had amazing common room and a cool bar and was very near to metro station

The only thing I can complain about this place is that breakfast isn't free (but then if you wake up at lunch time, that doesn't really matter) and that there isn't a computer available (but then there is free wifi and the staff will print your boarding passes fro free, so it doesn't really matter). It is incredibly clean and safe for such a big hostel and I would definitely recommend it.

This is definitely one of the better hostels we have stayed in. The rooms were spacious and clean and the bathroom was great.

It's a great hostel. I really recommend it. There is a bar, many information and activities to do. A good breakfast for 4€ and many facilities in the shared rooms, like a big living room and dinning room. The bedrooms are clean. I really enjoyed my stayed..................................................................................................................... it's a good and cheap option. Good price quality ratio....................................................................

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in: clean bathrooms, excellent location, very easy to find and within walking distance to the city centre. Excellent free walking tour, I thought the breakfast was very good value too. Each bed has it's own plug socket, lamp and mini shelf which is very useful and I found the wifi worked well throughout the hostel. Friendly helpful staff and reasonably priced bar food. Would definitely stay here again, highly recommended

Excellent hostel. Clean, helpful staff, big bedroom/bathroom, equipied kitchen, good breakfast for an honest price. The location is also really good: very close to a metro station and more or less 10 minutes walking from the center. There are lockers; plug and reading light next to the bed. But the best is the atmosphere, so many friendly people! If you're alone, you'll meet someone at the bar. I've been in a Wombats Hostel in Munich and that's why I chose it again: never disapoints!!!

amazing time, loved my private room!

Great location by the Nashmarkt. Staff was very nice. I stayed in a private room, which was large and clean and had its own bathroom. The location is great for those who want to be close enough to the center (in more of place where the locals live) but yet only a 15 minute walk to St. Stevens Plaza and all the attractions in the center of town.

Perfect Hostel! Super modern, clean, friendly and well located.

• 25th Jul 2015

Really nice hostel with good facilities. Great atmosphere - the bar was a really good place to meet fellow travellers! Our room was very clean and the staff were helpful. The all you can eat breakfast was also very good value for money at €4.50.

Pretty nice hostel, rooms were hot. Security was great, lockers and rooms were card activated. Wifi was good. Good kitchen but it was packed and extremely hot. Could use an AC unit. One thing to note when we were checking in someone who had stayed the previous night and just came back complaining that she had bites from bed fleas. We didn't have any problems though.