Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Wombats is the best hostel I've ever been. It has a huge living room where you can spend your time and meet new people, a really nice bar, the workers are so nice and the rooms are like be in an hotel.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Hand down the best hostel I've stayed so far! The staff was amazing and willing to help, giving all the information and tips you require. The breakfast is really worthy! For 3,90 you can eat a lot, and the food is really good. It's nearby the subway but you can walk to lots of monuments and tourist places! Keep you the good job guys!

Excellent hostel. It is large and has a lot of guests, but isn't too busy, which makes for the right kind of atmosphere. Well located in Vienna. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet is excellent value. The bar downstairs is cheap and a good place to meet people. There is a good vibe here but I wouldn't call it a party hostel. Wombats seems a very well-run chain and would highly reccommend.

Great stay and great hostel! Prefer having the showers and bathrooms outside the room but nevertheless... awesome days in vienna!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down!

I enjoyed my stay there . Great atmosphere, great facilities and lots of interesting people!

It was fab! Great atmosphere ... and nice that 'oldies' are not excluded (we are both over 40). Thanks.

Huge hostel....well located, easy to find. It felt like there was people who was actually living there and families with children also staying there which feels a little weird for a hostel.

Very nice hostel! Perfect location!

I felt like my home :) congratulation :)

The whole staff was so kind and nice :) This is the best hostel!!!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Thx for everything! Keep on level!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Ukraine

medum sized lockers in rooms. wifi unstable in bedroom but fine in lobby. people quite inconsiderate in the kitchens. not a great deal of socialising but maybe just because it was off season. right near a metro stop and the naschmarkt and only ten minutes walk from staatsoper and centre of city.

Rooms are big, slept well, staff are nice, good breakfast. And amazing market across the street. Will reccomend the hostel to my friends :)

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Ukraine

Downside: Staff!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect! Nice room, nice location, great breakfeast! I really recommend this hostel For anyone!!

I enjoyed stay in Wombats City Hostel Vienna. Everything I needed was prepared. One thing I wished was 'Kitchen' or 'Breakfast' in Korean on the wall decoration of dining room.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Супер хостел. Завтрак за 4 евр с ветчиной и сыром. Очень чисто. Есть кухня и большой холл для отдыха

The staff told us to go to a very expensive restaurant after we asked for a cheap restaurant. We didn't figure this out until walking all the way to the restaurant.

• 11th Feb 2014

First of all, I want to say that I spent a great week at in Vienna (Wombats Naschmarkt). The staff was really friendly and helpful, it was a wonderful atmosphere. There is just one thing I didn't like so much. Though I liked it very much that bathroom and toilette were separated, I missed an own washbasin in the toilette. That was mostly no problem but when another guest was in the bathroom you couldn't wash your hands directly after having been on toilette. But all in all, I would book again :)

• 10th Feb 2014