Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Overall good stay. Right across from the main market. About 10-15 min walk to everything you need to see, and real close to a metro if you want to go farther.

all is good!!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This is a very nice youth hostel. I love its breakfast (only at 3 euros and all you can eat!!!!). The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is very clean equipped with lockers highly secured. I will definitely stay there again when visiting again Vienna.

Very commercial hostel. Maybe a little bit too big to meet up with fellow travellers, but it does have a decent bar and lots of dining space. Wi-fi was very slow for most of my stay which was a little frustrating, apart from that I would recommend staying here.

Hey there, thanks very much for your feedback. We are currently working on improving our wifi.

One of the best hostels i've stayed in. Great location. City center is just a short walk away. Great atmosphere. Right in front of the main market. Close to the metro. Just perfect. Highly recomended.

Rude staff ruined the overall experience. Not very central location.

Hey there! We are very sorry for any bad experience you had with our staff. Would you be so kind and write us an email (office-naschmarkt@wombats.eu) and tell us more in detail what happened; we are always working on improving our service and every feedback helps:-)

Very modern and clean hostel. Great lobby space to socialize or just chill. Excellent bar, with fun bartenders, on the premises. Amazing market located just outside too.

Really lovely clean hostel, good location 100m away from the metro line, nice bed and duvet and pillow and bedsheets, really comfy! The hostel's bar is really nice as well. Only downside: Slowest and most annoying elevators ever, but that's not a massive problem :)

Pretty standing expectations for a hostel chain. Staff was very helpful for any information. The hostel was very hot even though it was cool outside, and the bar was very stinky inside. Other than that, again, pretty standard.

Pretty nice place to stay, great location for getting out for some food. Staff were really friendly and knew lots of useful information. The rooms were great and clean. Only problem was the shower being in the same bit as the toilet.

Arrived quite late here for our 1 night stay, but could see a really lively atmosphere in the bar area which looked fun. The free walking tour was perfect for discovering Vienna. Only drawback here was the insufficient air con, which made the room unbearably hot at night.

Wombats City hostel Vienna was a great experience and I'll probably stay there again one day! Wombats takes into consideration what travellers need and thus the hostel provides you with clean rooms and facilities, a nice bar and breakfast and also a voucher with which you can get one free drink from the bar/at breakfast. The lounge is a nice place to hang out and the staff is super nice and helpful.

Very well located and clean. Suitable for large groups as it has a hotel atmosphere rather than a hostel due to it's size.

The hostel is in a great location, with easy access to the center of Vienna and the Naschmarkt right in front of it! The facilities are very good too, but the bathroom in my room could use some changes, as it was ALWAYS wet with water that leaked out of the shower. The bar kn the first floor was very noisy, too! Beds are OK, and sheets are clean. Didn't see any cleaning in my room, even though I stayed 5 or 6 nights. The breakfast was nice and well worth the money. Overall good stay.

This is the best hostel that I've ever used ! Very clean facilities and staffs are friendly. the most important thing is that they have a good accese to all sight seeings

• 8th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Bit of a walk to get to the town centre, but it was nice to have the Naschmarkt across the road. Great restaurant called Franz around the corner. Very hot at night time, a small fan was provided but it didn't do much in a dorm. Breakfast was €3.90, buffet and from 7-10:30, but don't expect to get much selection after 9:30. They seem to stop restocking the food after that. Comfy beds, clean sheets and cheap drinks at the bar.

Only stayed one night but place was clean, room was a good size (6 bed female dorm with ensuite).

Even though our room was cleaned daily I had to go ask for more toilet paper every day. Staff were very helpful when I had to sleep on the floor due to an injury and unhelpful room mates and tried all they could to help me which was greatly appreciated.

Best shower I've had at any hostel!! The pressure was fantastic!

Il wikend funziona tutto

Grazie per tu feedback:-)