Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Excellent hostel. Great Location.

I totally recommend this hostel, strategically located in from of the Grossmarkt; the facilities are very tidy and modern, the dorms are very organised and clean, very good option.

Staff was friendly & helpful,Nice place to stay.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Everything was great, but the Wi-fi sucks!

Great place. Awesome bar to hangout in the hostel. Would stay again and recommend.

Me and five of my friends stayed in this hostel for four nights. We found the room was a good enough size for six people. The room and bathroom were clean on arrival. However after two days we started to get a very strange smell from the shower drain. It wasn't very nice as it stunk out our room. The hostel offered a buffet breakfast for €3.50 which was very convenient for us. The hostel is directly outside the nashmarket. Over very good hostel. Would stay again!

Good hostel. Clean. Staff helpful. Nice room.

The Wombats Vienna is awesome! The best one of all wombats that I've been. The only problem is the wifi, that is not so good.

One of the cleanest and best-organized hostels I've stayed in.

This hostel was exceptional ! My boyfriend and I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and the room was huge with a whole wall of windows and a really clean bathroom with a fantastic shower. Beds were comfy, lockers were really secure. AND the other two beds in our dorm werent booked so we had the whole place to ourselves! It was brilliant. And there were two electric fans in the room. Such good value for money, would recommend it to anyone! And fantastic location!

Security system was very good. It seemed as though it would be very difficult to rob people, except for maybe in the luggage room, but that has security cameras, so that probably helps. Everything got cleaned every day. I stayed in five different beds, and examined them thoroughly to make sure there weren't bed bugs and I couldn't find any.

Amazing hostel! Loved our stay there. We we're hoping for a little more people in the bar on a saturday night, but accept from that everything was perfect :)

This hostel had a great location for grabbing something from the market right across the street. It however, was for those who wish to hang out within the hostel rather than explore. The wombar allowed for socializing and made it more convienent to stay within the hostel. Overall good location for market but a walk to anywhere else

very cozy and the staff was great! great showers. location close to the metro

First of all, the location is very good. Near metro station, near every sightseeing sights. I walked almost everywhere. The room was clean, spacious, and had a seperate shower room and toilet. It was really convenient.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Basically a hotel with multiple beds in each room. Great price. Great staff, open 24 hours. They provide you clean sheets for your bed and cleaning people come to your room daily and do a nice wipe down of everything. Located directly across from a metro station, and located about 10 minutes away (walking) from the Vienna city center. Free tours offered by the hostel. Also directly across the street from Austria's largest outdoor market.....so much cheap and delicious food!!!

Was overall not bad however the queues at reception were fairly long and when I first arrived in the room I was assigned all the beds were taken, meaning I had to lug all my stuff plus bed linen and towel back down to reception and up to another room.

The staff were brilliant, helped me out with print outs for flights etc. as well as tourist info. Can't remember his name (sorry) but he liked Rise Against. Great hostel

Great hostel, awesome location, supermarket next door, big rooms and clean bathrooms. Lots of big tour groups though, with underage travellers: hostel has more of a family vibe than a party, but fitting for Vienna. P.s. go to Dr. Felafel at the market across the street! Yum!

호스텔은 나름 깨끗하고 넓어서 지내기 좋았다. 위치는 지하철역 바로앞에 위치해있었고, 호스텔 옆에는 마켓이있어서 바로 사서 요리해먹기 좋았다. 다만, 마지막날 밤, 남녀무리들이 복도를 뛰어다니며 소리를 지르고, 방안에서 크게 소리치고 놀아서 밤잠을 설쳤다. 그외에는 모든것들이 편했다. 관광지와 가까운점, 지하철역이 바로앞이여서 이동이 편했다. 스태프들은 친절했다.