Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

Be prepared to have to wrestle with the bedsheets - they're really difficult to put on! Other than that I had no other major complaints with my stay at the hostel. Breakfast was for 3.9 EUR and I was completely stuffed. I hung around for awhile after breakfast time finished, writing postcards, and the cheerful girl cleaning up the room assured me she didn't mind. Helpfully, they also have stamps for postcards to anywhere in the world (1.7 EUR), however not for postcards to Europe (0.7 EUR).

Really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Everything is clean and nice. Location is kind of far from main attractions (except the Naschmarkt which is across the street) but it's well-connected. Wifi worked great. Only real complaint is that the pillows were terrible. Other than that, highly recommend.

Great hostel, really close to the metro, which made it very easy to get around.

Exept one blond girl at reception everybody was so kind, and extreemy prepared. Location is OK, across the market.

The location was very convenient, within walking distance to the State Opera House & Museum Wien. The breakfast was value for money, amenities well provided but unfortunately I suffered from bed bug bites from the bed I slept on. The free walking tour is highly recommended.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Thanks very much for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the nasty bugs, if you have not told at reception which room it was, please write us an email to office-naschmarkt@wombats.eu

The staff is rude and with a bad moon. They are always busy and help you is not important fot them.

Hey there! I am very sorry for any bad experience you might have had in our Hostel; we would be happy if you share the experience in more detail and send us an email to office-Naschmarkt@wombats.eu

Good facilities with kitchen and wifi and a good bar. Location is good with a 15 min walk to the city centre. It is a very big hostel so the staff are busy with a lot of people. But everything was good and it was clean. Supermarket next door. WOuld stay again.

Nice breakfest, clear rooms and a excelent walking tour program. The only bad thing is the laundry with old and broken machines. But the hostel is excelent.

looking forward to check out your london wombats place :)

It's just a great place at Vienna.

I really only have good things to say about this place. We stayed in a private room, so it even felt more like a hotel. Everything was fairly clean (maybe a little dust here or there in the room), the breakfast was excellent and cheap, there is a nice kitchen to be used by the guests, the noise level was fair enough for its size. The location is excellent - just outside the subway station and close to the center. Everyone at the reception staff was very helpful.

Nothing bad about this hostel, wonderful stay for NYE

A good location, nice spaceous rooms and friendly staff.

Everybody very kind

• 30th Dec 2014

The only minus of our stay was that you could hear all the sounds from the corridor in the room (steps, talking, etc.).

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Good Hostel, Nice environment and good Bedrooms. The pub downstairs is very nice. I recommend it

Wonderful hostel, wonderful bar, wonderful people. Definitely worth the money!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

I have never been disappointed by any Wombat hostels :)

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Like in any wombats, an excellent stay! The bar is super fun, location is perfect and staff is extremely helpful

Bed seemed to be broken, no shelf in the shower to store shampoo and other

• 27th Dec 2014