Wombats City Hostel Vienna - at the Naschmarkt Reviews

Rechte Wienzeile 35, Vienna, Austria

The room was very big, confortable and clean. The hostel has facilities as bar and breakfast. The reception is also very big and a point to meet new people. The hostel is very well localized (close to the main attractions and also close to supermarket and restaurantsrestaurants). There is a metro station just in front of the hostel. The stafs were very helpful and sympathetic

we were in a room for 8, but when we arrived they suggested a free upgrade to a double room with bathroom, What was great. the hostel is nice, very clean and with a good atmosphere

This is a great place for a group of travelers, but not for a solo traveller.

Staffs are nice , but the room I stayed was a little bit weird, the bathroom should be redecoration! The location is great, close to everything.

Perfect - just as you would like a hostel to be!

Best hostel that I've ever stayed in! Great lounge and great bar! Nice decoration, easy to meet people! It was just perfect for me who was by myself!

I had a very nice stay at this hostel. Very helpful staff, clean and comfortable room. I even got a free drink when I arrived! :D

The hostel was great. At first we had one room of 4 girls and it was very confi but then we had to change to another dorm and the pillows were very old so me and my friends we couldnt sleep well becaude there was almost no pillow. The rest of the facilities at the hostel are great, the buffet breakfast was really nice and cheap, the bar was good and the bathrooms were very clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Must be the best hostel in Vienna

Is one of the greatest hostels! I have been there un diferent cities and each one has been awesome!

Great hostel, great bar. I stayed there at Christmas and it was pretty crowded and I don't have anything to complain about it.

We had an excellent stay. Great location and great atmosphere.

Really fun atmosphere and a short walk from the Museum Circle.

Great hostel! Everything was perfect! I loved that the sheets were wrapped in plastic. The people working there were very friendly. The location was great. If you don't mind a little exercise, you can walk to the majority of the main attractions from the hostel. If you don't want to walk, the subway system is great & easy to navigate.

I enjoyed my time here - it was a traditional Wombats' hostel. I think i would've enjoyed the location a lot more but being here over Christmas, the Naschmarkt was shut down. However, the market is right across the street, grocery store is right next door, the place has a solid bar, and it's only about a 15 minute walk to the Opera House from which you can see all the sites pretty easily. If you've stayed in a Wombats, you know what to expect. Good value, good location, creaky wood beds

Cool location right beside the huge market - but a little far from the actual city centre of Vienna after that (it's just such a huge city). Wifi cut out constantly which was a bit annoying. But GREAT hostel bar with an awesome atmosphere & free welcome beers! Clean rooms w/ good blankets & beds. Anything you forgot could be provided by the reception - towels, flip flops, hair dryer, soap, etc.... Great staff!

Amazing staff. I had a bus to take at 11pm, and they let me stay at the reception using all their facilities even after the check-out. Their lockers are super safe, and the location is really close of the main attractions of the city even walking. The only downside is the location that can be a little weird if you are walking alone at night. Finally, my suggestion would be to ask the people who clean the rooms to clean it better, because the bathroom was smelling.

Best hostel I've stayed during my trip!

Very good location and frendly staff.

Everything is excellent just only wifi is quite poor in my room (4th floor). I need to go to the lobby for better signal.