Wulingyuan Zhongtian International Youth Hostel

7.3
Very Good 468 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

Victor and his parents were wonderful hosts, good location close to buses and food, nice relaxed atmosphere, I would definitely stay here again.

2nd Jun 2017

Overall not a bad place to stay, it's maybe a 10 minute walk to Baofeng lake and 30 minutes to Avatar Park however there is a bus stop almost right across the street and taxis frequent the area. It was maybe 10 minutes walking to get to Xibu street. We did have some bugs but nothing too crazy it was a lot better than we had anticipated. Although we had a private 3 person room with our own facilities which made it a better stay. Owners are very nice and the graffiti walls are fun.

2nd Apr 2017
6.3

The staff was kind but no one spoke any English. The hostel advertised that there was a pub and food as part of the building but this was not true. The location was ideal- 20 minute walk to get to Zhangjiajie park entrance- much better than the hour long bus if you stay in Zhangjiejie city. There was a rat living in the communal toilet on the first floor. The beds looked clean but the floors and bathrooms were below satisfactory. We were happy with the location but disappointed with the facility

• Thailand, Male, 41+
1st Apr 2017
6.0

Near shopping center but old

1st Apr 2017
6.3

There was no quiet time and was really loud at night

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017
3.4

The bathroom was very dirty when I moved into the room and the room itself was very cold, so cold I could see my breath at night. The location was the only thing good about this hostel. The staff were not very helpful and even though I tried asking a few things with my small knowledge of Chinese, they were not very willing to help me to understand how to get to other places of the park.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
7.7

First things first, I didn't actually sleep at this location. When I arrived, I was met by Peter, one of the employees. Peter can only speak Chinese, which I can get by with, but insisted I speak with somebody else on the phone. The man on the phone told me that this location was closed and I'd be staying at a nearby hostel. I wasn't happy to hear this upon arrival; they should have sent an email. The other one wasn't bad, but they're both a little far from the park, compared to other hostels.