Fabulous 353 Total Reviews
Fabulous 353 Total Reviews
Wulingyuan Zhongtian International Youth Hostel Located at Baofeng Road, Wulingyuan, Zhangjiajie.
China
Zhangjiajie Hunan 427400 Baofeng Road, Wulingyuan
83% 353
29.3386567 110.5513215
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

Victor was THE most helpful person ever for our stay in Zhangjiajie. He made sure we got to see everything we could in the 2 days we were there. Victor recommended local restaurants with great prices, the hostel was in a fabulous location, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hostel had a rad vibe and I loved the downstairs area where other guests could sit and talk to each other. I highly recommend this hostel.

Hi Emily I'm Victor,Tks for your stay Have happy too meet you Welcome to here next time Have a nice day

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

Great hostel with everything you need within walking distance! Victor was great and showed us some really good routes of the park would definitely recommend his advise! Cheep beer and lounge area to watch tv and chill - gets pretty cold because of the open doors though. The only improvement I would make is wifi in the rooms so your not restricted to one area. We loved our stay and even booked extra nights because the park was amazing!

Tks for your stay Very nice to meet you and you have a good time here. Welcome to here nxet time Have a good day

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

Totally recommend this place. It's in a perfect location to hike in Zhangjiajie, so much better than dtaying in Zhangjiajie itself. Victor is extremely helpful in planning what you want to see and do. It's comfortable, clean and has a good vibe. Only downside is there's only wifi in the lobby, but hey you meet more people that way.

Hi I'm Victor,Tks for your stay I will tell my boss about the put the wifi to the room Very happy to meet you and you have a good time here . Welcome to here next time Have a nice day

• Chile, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Apr 2016

El hostel esta en el pueblo donde esta la entrada del parque, el staff es amable aunque solo uno de ellos habla ingles. Las habitaciones muy comodas y limpias. El wifi funciona solo en el primer piso.

I'm Victor Tks for your Reviews and very happy to meet you Have a nice day

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016

Staff is super helpful and friendly! Victor was always ready to assist with anything I needed and made the trip so much easier! Location is pretty good too.

Hi I'm Victor tks for your stay and very happy you have a good time here Welcome to here next time.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

The staff was great, and very friendly. The cleanliness of our rooms was not ideal and they were not prompt of fixing issues in our room. I did, however, love the staff's friendliness. They play Avatar almost every night downstairs, and that little detail of embracing why most people are even stopping in the small town went a long way.

Hi I'm Victor Tks for your stay I'am sorry we can fixing issues in your room at once. Very happy you have a good time in our hostel welcome to here next time. Have a nice day

• Canada, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Had a great time staying at the Wulingyuan Zhongtian Youth Hostel. Victor was very helpful throughout the entire process, he took the time to explain the different ways around the National Park and areas in Jhangjiajie. The experience definitely would not have been the same without him and I also enjoyed the smaller aspects of the hostel such as the movies at night and interacting with other people at the hostel.

Hi I'm Victor nice too meet you and very happy you have a good time here. welcome to here next time. Have a good day

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
30th Mar 2016

Myself & my bf had a geay stay here. The location is perfect only 20 mins from the national forest park. Victor was really nice and helpful, giving us a map and marking out the best routes for us. We would defo come back and stay here again. The only thing that bothered me a little bit was the lack of toilet paper in the room. However we were out gallivanting most of the time, so I never got to say it to Victor. On the plus side the shower is AMAZING and the beds are super comfy!

Hi I'm Victor Tks for your stay Very happy you have a good time in zhangjiajie,welcome to here next time Have a good day

25th Mar 2016

The proprietor Victor speaks excellent English and was very helpful.

I'm Victor Tks for your stay and very happy you have a good time at our place welcome to here next time.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2016
8.0

Hostel is well located near an entrance to the national park (15/20 min walk or short bus). Dorm beds were clean and pretty big for a dorm beds! Bathroom was akin to other bathrooms I've encountered in Chinese hostels - nothing flash, but hot water never failed me. I never met Victor, but if you can speak a bit of Chinese, his father is very nice to talk to!

Hello I am Victor because I have a firmed marry at shandong so I'm not at hostel bus I will back to hoste at 24th,3,2015. I'm Very paty not meeting so welcome to here next time. Have a good day