XiaMen Baijiacun International Hostel Reviews

Liao Hua Road20#, Xiamen, China

The old man is living in this mix-room for all his life? Definetely that's why his stuff is everywhere in this room. He smokes in the room, but on the reception said: "Just tell him tomorrow that you don't like it" There is no really kitchen, I haven't any place to sit and have my breakfast... Cooking is only the dream in this hostel. No maps, no shops...

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Russia

It takes you 10 minutes to walk to the very city center and the beach is 10 minutes by bus. Very good location, rooms are ok. My only problem was that the directions I got in my confirmation letter said it took little time (and money;) to go to hostel from train station, but not a word about the second train station where I actually came. And it was almost outside the city.