XiaMen International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.41 Nanhua Rd., Siming Dist., Xiamen, China

Stayed in four bed dorm. Clean, comfortable enough bed with decent en suite shower. Location excellent, with loads of good local restaurants, independent cafes and even a handful of craft beer breweries/bars close by due to proximity of university, and walking distance to coast and Zhongshan Rd. All in all a very pleasant stay in a well maintained, friendly hostel. Reccommended.

• 25th Sep 2015

Recently renovated hostel. Very clean and fresh - I felt comfortable right away. Highly recommend staying there because it's a great value for money. It's very close to Xiamen University and is in an interesting part of town, just off one of the main roads.

It was a nice stay there and located in quite comfy in a quite and clean neighbourhood near the university of Xiamen.

Great value. It's just across the street from a walking street with tons of food options, and it's convenient for bus travel. I would definitely stay here again.

酒店一般吧, 房间里没什么东西, 除了两张床。性价格比不高。500元一晚太贵了

Very good Hostel in xiamen City, also very quiet, safe and clean. Stuff are perfekt!

Nice and clean. Good location.

We came in late around 1 am, the staff didn't turn on the lights as we were walking in, I fell twisted my ankle. The guy there didn't apologize or try to help me up and the check in took a while. I was quite disappointed.

it's by far the best hostel I stayed in China. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The common area provides a good atmosphere to meet people and the place is just a short walking distance from the University of Xiamen and Nanputuo Temple. There are buses and many good places to eat around. The hostel facilities are pretty good and affordable. I couldn't recommend it more.

It was a very nice stay. Everything was clean and the dorm (4 people) was very nice. maybe add paper toilet and soap would be nice!

• 12th Jun 2015

This was my second stay in Xiamen and compared to the first hostel I stayed in, this place was AMAZING! It had everything. It was clean, in a good location, easy to find, the staff spoke great English, had breakfast and a bar, and even had REAL mattresses! The staff let me leave my huge luggage in a storage room and was very helpful when I asked for a phone store. I definetly recommend this hostel to anyone who visits Xiamen.