8.8
Fabulous 232 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 232 Total Reviews
XiaMen International Youth Hostel Located at No.41 Nanhua Rd., Siming Dist., Xiamen.
China
Xiamen Fujian 361005 No.41 Nanhua Rd., Siming Dist.
88% 232
24.4410866 118.0928805
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
15th May 2016

Staff were a little unclear about communicating when we could get into our room, and had to ask about my friends' rooming situation multiple times because the day and night shift employees didn't communicate. Otherwise, a wonderful experience.

• USA, Male, 31-40
14th May 2016

lovely spot. close to everything and affordable.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd May 2016

The location was great for us, but we only had half a day there so we just wandered, ate, and came back. I dont know how close it is to things at all. The directions on HostelWorld were awful, we had a difficult time getting there. Coffee shops galore around here! Lovely building and atmosphere. Great patio. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The night guy was playing guitar all night - he was great! There was a dog too! We saw one cockroach in our room. Great shower - it has a door!

22nd Apr 2016

Excellent in all ways EXCEPT the shower: they do not have temperature control installed and temperature can fluctuate from cold to scalding (dangerous). One of the two nights we were there, there was no hot water at all.

17th Apr 2016

The staff were exceptional and made my stay a truly memorable experience, especially the visit to Phoebe's.

9th Apr 2016
7.7

Nice decor, lovely setting with leafy garden area and roofed-over verandah in case of rain -- clean, good wifi, and super helpful staff.

31st Mar 2016

The staff is what makes this hostel great. They were very helpful to me even thought I was a bit rude to them one night when I came in drunk.

30th Mar 2016

Absolutely great. The common areas were the best part, with a lot of light, plants, and ambiance. The location was right next to the University and some great eateries which was a plus. The staff was helpful and the rooms were clean. Loved that each dorm had its own bathroom.

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
25th Mar 2016
7.7

stayed in a double private en-suite room. The room was clean and comfortable but were lacking two basic things : there were no soap by the sink iin the room (we had to use the bodysoap from the shower) and there were no shelves or rackets or anywhere else to hang or clothes or even or coats.

18th Mar 2016

Stayed a week visiting my son who is a graduate student at Xiamen University. My week stay at the hostel was very enjoyable. The staff is excellent. Facility clean. Conveniently close to campus & city bus transportation. I stayed at the hostel with my wife 2 months ago in one of the suites. I came back & stayed so they must be doing something right! Plan to stay at the hostel again on my next visit.