3.9
Rating 91 Total Reviews
3.9
Rating 91 Total Reviews
Ximen New Moon Hostel Located at 1F., No.79, Xining S. Rd., Wanhua Dist., Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 108 1F., No.79, Xining S. Rd.,, Wanhua Dist.
39% 91
25.0459186 121.5069705
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Female, 31-40
29th Apr 2016
5.7

Address listed is just the place where they check you in.The room is at another building. They will collect a refundable NT200 deposit for the keys. The room was situated in a convenient location in ximending, and it was VERY basic. The bathroom didnt have a proper standing shower; but a stand over the sink. Didnt feel very safe as it was just a simple button lock on the door. Wasn't an exactly comfortable stay in my opinion.

20th Feb 2016
2.6

Literally the worst place I have ever stayed: - incompetent, unwelcoming, unfriendly staff - at first the rooms presented absolutely didn't match with my booking : I'm sorry but I get what I ordered and paid for thanks - staff still insisting in giving us the wrong room and why we wouldn't change (for worth of course, not to mention without any price discount...) - dirty rooms - dirty beds - concrete hard bed and pillows - rooms not the same as advertised