YWCA Centro Historico Reviews

Humboldt 62 Col., Mexico City, Mexico

As someone already commented you get what you paid for. The cheapest hostel, which doesn't feel like one, in the entire city.

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Great place, great place and very central. Thanks!

• 24th Jun 2015

The previous reviews weren't kidding about the mosquitoes. I spent a very uncomfortable night attempting to fight them. Bring repellent if you're going to stay here. The location is good if you're going to termnal del norte or the airport and the price is really cheap.

Very good location, rooms on the 310 side don't have the mozquitoes problem. Hot water which is great!. Excellent staff members, always friendly. The only thing I noticed is that when I left my key to go for dinner and then returned and asked for my key they didn't even ask any ID or document, so that I could have asked for any key and they wouldn't have noticed that it wasn't mine. Only that security issue. I would definitely recommend this hostel! :)

Good hostel, nice staff. Just take care of the mosquitoes, they tried to bit me to death almost all night. Good location and nice service. It even had hot water!! I haven't been more thankful in my life to get hot water when showering.

You kind of get what you pay for in the cheapest Hostel in the whole D.F.

I was very pleased with the hostel ,especially the staff and the security.There was plenty of hot water for showers,which I am not used to. Everything was great.