YWCA Centro Historico Reviews

Humboldt 62 Col., Mexico City, Mexico

Great place, great place and very central. Thanks!

• 24th Jun 2015

The previous reviews weren't kidding about the mosquitoes. I spent a very uncomfortable night attempting to fight them. Bring repellent if you're going to stay here. The location is good if you're going to termnal del norte or the airport and the price is really cheap.

Very good location, rooms on the 310 side don't have the mozquitoes problem. Hot water which is great!. Excellent staff members, always friendly. The only thing I noticed is that when I left my key to go for dinner and then returned and asked for my key they didn't even ask any ID or document, so that I could have asked for any key and they wouldn't have noticed that it wasn't mine. Only that security issue. I would definitely recommend this hostel! :)

Good hostel, nice staff. Just take care of the mosquitoes, they tried to bit me to death almost all night. Good location and nice service. It even had hot water!! I haven't been more thankful in my life to get hot water when showering.

You kind of get what you pay for in the cheapest Hostel in the whole D.F.

I was very pleased with the hostel ,especially the staff and the security.There was plenty of hot water for showers,which I am not used to. Everything was great.

This is an amazing facility for someone on a tight budget. There is little atmosphere, basic rooms, and only wifi on the ground floor, but there are clean bathrooms with hot water (and no locks on any of the doors), daily room cleaning on offer, and lovely helpful staff, most of whom have some English. They even arranged a taxi for me on departure! The location is good, (right by Metro Juarez) and fairly quiet for central DF. Really close to the best place to go looking for gifts, too.

• 14th Feb 2015

Excellent value, friendly staff, very secure and clean. It's like a community/recreation centre that also has accommodation. Not a place to hang out with other travelers. Have stayed here before and will again.

It's centrally located about 100m from the Juárez metro stop and about a block from the major tourist strip Avenida Juárez. Clean, well attended PRIVATE rooms and a very friendly staff, for 10 dollars a night? How is this possible? Oh, it's because it's a nonprofit supporting an excellent cause. Find a completely immersive spanish env.

I was not at the hostel. I had to look for another place in the region. The room is really dirty. The environment was bad and the region is pretty ugly. Do not have internet in the room and the elevator is very old and apparently without maintenance. Much lower than the other YMCA in NY. One of the worst places I have ever stayed.

I stayed here for two nights. It's a pretty cheap option about a 2 or 3 minute walk from the Juarez metro station. Got a private single room which was clean with a decently comfy bed which worked out to be about $160 MXN per night which is a pretty good deal in my opinion. The bed was warm and there was some closet space to hang some things. The security is pretty tight here and you have to leave your key whenever leaving. The wifi downstairs was pretty fast, I was downloading at 1MB/sec.