YaganHouse Reviews

ohiggins 584, Puerto Natales, Chile

Really great heated rooms. We had a private room with bathroom and the bathroom was great with enough hot water. The atmosphere is amazing. It has a huge kitchen and lounge area. The breakfast was definitely the best we've had on our trip. She made us scrambled eggs, there is homemade bread and cereal and yoghurt. We'd definitely stay here again.

This hostel is amazing!!! We felt totally at home. Its a great place to relax with awesome common space. Very comfortable and great atmosphere. The breakfast is very good and staff is very helpful and friendly. Also it was absolutely clean. We had a double room and the bed was great! Also the laundry service is great and fast. I would stay there any time - one of the best hostels i have ever been to!

• 9th Feb 2015

This is really perfect hostel. So nice, so nice...

Very good hostel about 15 min away from bus station. Kitchen is great: big and well equipped, as is the common area. Nicely cleaned every day, and it has plenty of bathrooms. We went on two tours arranged through the hostel - both were nice and decently priced. Breakfast in the morning is decent, mostly egg, toast, and yogurt. Staff was good, and they gave us a discount when we were locked out of our room (not our fault). All in all, a very good and recommended option for Puerto Natales.

I liked this place a lot - it was cosy, easy to get everywhere and nice staff. however, wifi was sporadic and once i didn't have it overnight, the walls between rooms were thin, the chairs not always that comfty and the enjoyment factor is dependent on those sharing the small space with you. In saying that - i would choose it again and recommend it

It's really cozy! I love it! They are great!

A super lovely hostel with warm comfy beds. Lovely common areas, good well-equipped kitchen and wifi. They do have pets so beware if you're allergic. Cats and dogs. Only downside is the building itself is made of a lot of wood which creaks when anyone treads lightly and people often get up early for 8 am buses so bring earplugs for a lie in. I'd recommend.

Wonderful hostel!

Very warm and welcoming. Staff were helpful and friendly. Dining and living areas very well equipped and comfortable. Only about 10 minutes from the big supermarket, which has very long checkout lines (up to half an hour). Check out the market across the street from the hostel first - it has a much better butcher shop anyway, if meat is your thing. If you are looking for veggies, there is a market one block towards Bulnes (Main Street). The room was very sparsly furnished - needs shelving.

Quite calm and quiet place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms quite acoustic and cramped but clean and tidy. I can recommend this place but it is better for you if you confirm you reservation, just to be sure.

YaganHouse was a great base before and after the W Trek. We were able to store belongings we did not take on the trail as well as get laundry done while we were gone. The place has character with lots of wood and one of the best hostel breakfasts we had in Patagonia. Yogurt and eggs, not just toast and dry cereal.

I loved my stay at this hostel. It might not look nice on the outside, but it is very comfy and cosy, like home and the girls speak English. Perfect for ttavellers. The staff allowed me to keep my luggage there while I was hiking in the park. Really nice!

Highly recommend staying here! We canceled another reservation that we had later in our trip after we stayed here and came back to YaganHouse. The hostel is clean, breakfast is great (includes eggs and yogurt and toast), and the staff is awesome. Super chill and authentic atmosphere. It's family owned and even comes with an adorable dog called Mimi. Close to center of town and good restaurants. Cab from bus station costs about $2. Great place to prepare for your trip to Torres or relax after!

Excellent stay. Que bueno.

• 11th Nov 2014

Our double room shower had no curtain. We had to put towels so my wife can take a shower without the guy next door seeing it all. The staff was never nearby, and not too friendly when was. On the bright side, location is pretty close to the city center, and the kitchen and sitting area feels warm and welcoming.

WIFI worked really well.

Excellent hostel, outstanding comfy beds and very friendly staff. A hostel to feel at home in.

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts