YaganHouse Reviews

ohiggins 584, Puerto Natales, Chile

Excellent stay. Que bueno.

• 11th Nov 2014

WIFI worked really well.

Excellent hostel, outstanding comfy beds and very friendly staff. A hostel to feel at home in.

I had a great stay at the YaganHouse! Very cosy atmosphere, clean and nicely decorated bathrooms, and the staff was really nice and helpful with information and bookings for Torres del Paine! Thanks, I would definitely stay here again!

Comfortable stay. the staff were very helpful and friendly. breakfast was good. would stay there again.

• 7th Sep 2014

Great environment, cozy and clean. Very attentive and breakfast was great! We had some confusion with bus pick up for the park so would have been good to know more. Our toilet clogged, but I don't know if it was a loud size problem or the toilet.

• 1st Sep 2014

Really loved my stay here, wish I could stay longer. Friendly hosts, the place is nice, cozy and warm.

• 29th Jun 2014