Superb 306 Total Reviews
Superb 306 Total Reviews

6th May 2017

Really enjoyed my time at YaganHouse. The whole place was very clean and the atmosphere is great. I went during low-season, so there was not much of a "community" feel, but I am sure that it would be different during peak season. Breakfast was great! The owner would make it fresh for you each morning as you woke up. Overall, the staff was fine but I did not feel like they were very helpful in providing information about PN, TDP, etc.

×