YaganHouse Reviews

ohiggins 584, Puerto Natales, Chile

Very warm and welcoming. Staff were helpful and friendly. Dining and living areas very well equipped and comfortable. Only about 10 minutes from the big supermarket, which has very long checkout lines (up to half an hour). Check out the market across the street from the hostel first - it has a much better butcher shop anyway, if meat is your thing. If you are looking for veggies, there is a market one block towards Bulnes (Main Street). The room was very sparsly furnished - needs shelving.

Quite calm and quiet place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms quite acoustic and cramped but clean and tidy. I can recommend this place but it is better for you if you confirm you reservation, just to be sure.

I loved my stay at this hostel. It might not look nice on the outside, but it is very comfy and cosy, like home and the girls speak English. Perfect for ttavellers. The staff allowed me to keep my luggage there while I was hiking in the park. Really nice!

Highly recommend staying here! We canceled another reservation that we had later in our trip after we stayed here and came back to YaganHouse. The hostel is clean, breakfast is great (includes eggs and yogurt and toast), and the staff is awesome. Super chill and authentic atmosphere. It's family owned and even comes with an adorable dog called Mimi. Close to center of town and good restaurants. Cab from bus station costs about $2. Great place to prepare for your trip to Torres or relax after!

Excellent stay. Que bueno.

• 11th Nov 2014

WIFI worked really well.

Excellent hostel, outstanding comfy beds and very friendly staff. A hostel to feel at home in.

I had a great stay at the YaganHouse! Very cosy atmosphere, clean and nicely decorated bathrooms, and the staff was really nice and helpful with information and bookings for Torres del Paine! Thanks, I would definitely stay here again!

Comfortable stay. the staff were very helpful and friendly. breakfast was good. would stay there again.

• 7th Sep 2014

Great environment, cozy and clean. Very attentive and breakfast was great! We had some confusion with bus pick up for the park so would have been good to know more. Our toilet clogged, but I don't know if it was a loud size problem or the toilet.

• 1st Sep 2014

Really loved my stay here, wish I could stay longer. Friendly hosts, the place is nice, cozy and warm.

• 29th Jun 2014