Yijia International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.329 zhongzhoudong Road, in the opposite of Qingnianggong, Luoyang, China

Everyone is always looking for something different when they stay at a hostel but i would strongly advice people to stay here cause the owner is really great.

A good place to stay for a few days. Not much to do at the hostel but the atmosphere was very nice at a lot of cosy places to hang out. The staff was friendly but did not speak that goo English but enough to understand directions! The location was good and it to find. From the hostel you had easy access to the attractions in the area which is perfect when you only got a few day! Overall a good stay.

Great hostel to stay in. The organized tours were very disappointing though. I was told I'd be going with a tour group to Shaolin temple. The group that picked me up was an all chinese speaking group and I was left to explore alone and just join for the van rides. The tour they made me join also went to white horse temple and longmen grottoes, so I had to pay extra to join for the temple and since I went to longmen already, I was told I could just bus home. Not as advertised, very displeased!

The location of this hostel is perfect. Very close to the ''old street'', staff is very helpful with any matters, rooms are in good shape. All in all a good stay.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • China

This place is in a good location, lots of Chinese tourists, Very friendly. Great staff very helpful. Overall I really enjoyed this hostel and city.

this hostel is really nice, very friendly staff. Good facilities. Close to food street and supermarket, and bus stop just out of the front door, only five minutes to many attractions. Over all very good hostel in China. Highly recommended.

Nice hostel, good location and nice english speaking staff! I will recommend it

'English speaking staff', English tours with only chinese speaking guide and dog s**t on the floor makes this hostel under average.

I really enjoyed my stay here! Not only was the Western-style food delicious, the rooms were well-maintained and the hostel itself was extremely well located. The security here was also top-notch. In addition to having a locker in your room, you were also given access to lockers right in front of reception to store valuables in. If you are going to Luoyang, I can think of absolutely no reason why you would not stay here.

Such a great atmosphere! The bar, the lounge - very beautiful. Staff really helpful and speaking very good English! (the best English we enjoyed in China). They even sell postcards and send them for you. The dorm was clean (just the common bathrooms not so clean, but for backpackers standards normal, I guess), beds spacious, lockers safe. Good system with luggage room (number on the luggage). Location is OK - just next to the old town and near to the supermarket.

Typical hostel. Good location near the remains of old town and food street. Twin room has bathroom separated only with glass wall with curtain. Dont be surprised.