Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg Reviews

Paracelsusstr. 9, A 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria

This hostel is near the central city, so I could explore alone until night. I like this hostel because it plays "sound of music" every day at 8 pm. The bed is comfortable to sleep and safety key locker is good

Fair hotel for a fair price.

Staff were good. So too were the meals and happy hour prices. Only complaint was the dorm. It was small and there were no power outlets outlets on the bed for fcharginf phones overnight.

• 27th Jan 2016

Stay was great, would have been nice if the lady hadn't been trying to clean the bathroom right when everyone was getting ready to checkout.

Tell Dave the bartender that we're sorry we didn't get to drink with him!! He was fantastic. Love, Minnesotans

• 27th Jan 2016

Good hostel to stay in in Salzburg. It can be very noisy, particularly when big tour groups are staying here, otherwise it was cosy and well located. We would stay here again.

Rooms were spacious and the lockers were good, too. Don't recommend dining at the ground floor bar. The hostel staff provided lots of info about travel and tours in Salzburg, including hostel pick-up and discount for tours. Appreciated the Sound of Music screening at evenings. 10 min walk from central station and 15 min to the St Paul Cathedral. Overall pleasant stay.

Great hostel! Location is quite good and staffs were so nice!

Big hostel with facilities as you'd expect. Not a great atmosphere, fairly sterile. Staff were downright unfriendly - either badly paid or badly trained. I cut my hand fairly deeply and it was getting infected. I asked for some antiseptic swabs (chemists shut on Sundays), but the woman at the front desk just smirked and told me she wasn't allowed to give it to me. Seriously? Basic first aid isn't available? I would have happily paid for it. Friendly hostel service isn't exactly overflowing here.

Great hostel,nice staff and a lovely place

• 24th Jan 2016

Drainage ditch of the shower room clogged. I thought there stayed people who like party, so at night the hostel was little bit noisy. シャワールームの排水口が詰まってました。ホステル自体は新しく、リネンやタオルも綺麗でした。ただ、ユースホステルだからか、夜を楽しむ若者が多いような気がしました。

Really good located (a couple of blocks away from the train station) and easily reachable from the airport (they provide you instructions to do so). Just enough sockets per room. The showers are big and clean. You don't have a kitchen but you have a microwave oven. You have access to computers, books and movies.

The location is the best thing about this place. What I didnt like is that the shower was clogged, which means that they only clean it superficially.

Good location, was within walking distance to all the main attractions. All the facilities were clean and lockers in all the rooms

• 20th Jan 2016

okay hostel. best thing about it is location. and security lockers. plugs in the room located in random spots.

The room was very comfortable and I liked the showers as well. Cleanliness was excellent. I only had problem with the cleaning process itself. It was quite disturbing that the cleaning lady came into the room without knocking and before the check-out time. What if somebody is still sleeping before 10 am? And one more comment. I really missed that I couldn't wash my dishes.

It's a great hostel, they show the Sound of Music every night, they offer cheap beer & wine & food, and everything is very clean, there are staff cleaning the rooms every morning. But you cannot cook in the hostel, can just use the microwave and small oven. The atmosphere is great, it's easy to meet new friends there. But if you need a quiet sleep at night, sometimes it can be a bit difficult as the noise on the ground floor goes into the rooms along the stairs.

The hostel is fine, though a little bit expensive for the facilities provided. Also, the room is a little bit crowded.

Only annoying thing is that even though checkout is at 10, the cleaners will open your room and begin cleaning beds that have checked out at around 8am which woke everyone up and is so annoying

great hostel and value for your money given that salzburg is quite an expensive town

hi there. sorry, we cant the price system of the city (even we want sometimes...)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7