Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg

8.8
Fabulous 9603 Total Reviews

• Indonesia, Female, 41+
26th May 2017

It was a very nice hostel to stay

• KamiKiernan
  • Ireland, Couple, 18-24
25th May 2017

Stayed here for 1 night! Great location, only a short walk into the city! Restaurants and bars close by! Staff were very helpful and friendly and our room was spotless! 😊 I thought there was a poor selection for breakfast but I suppose for around €4 it did the job! Loved happy hour also! Overall would recommend!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2017
7.1

Fairly easy to find, but the staff seemed less than thrilled to be working the day I checked in. Not overly helpful. Breakfast was very small, there's a reason it's only 4 euro, and unfortunately no coffee when I went down. The dorms were clean, and I enjoyed that the locker came with the bed. Good location to the center of town though. Overall, decent place to stay.

23rd May 2017

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel! It was super clean and comfortable, great showers, and the communal spaces on the ground floor were great for meeting new people. And I could watch The Sound of Music every night (but maybe that's just me). Also, one of the staff members allowed me to use the office for a job interview over Skype one night so I could have a quiet space, and I was SO appreciative! Location is also perfect between the train station and old city.

22nd May 2017

I loved my stay at YOHO. The location is great, although everything in Salzburg in fairly close anyway. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. There is no free breakfast, although I heard the 4 euro breakfast is worth it. The only downside is that there is not a full kitchen to cook in, only a microwave, toasted oven, and refrigerator. Other than that, great stay!

22nd May 2017

Really cool place to meet awesome people and have a great time, rooms and beds are really comfortable! It is weird yet cool that they play "Sound of Music" every night at 8!

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
21st May 2017

Everything was clean and in perfect order. The staffs were nice and being friendly. The hostel is located close to the centre of the city, so you don't have to worry about going outside at night. This hostel was the best hostel I had ever been to.

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st May 2017

I booked 2 nights at this hostel through hostelworld under one booking. And the staff insisted I made two separate bookings, and that I had to switch rooms between nights. I suppose mistakes happen, so I wasn't going to make a fuss about it. I asked if I could have 1 euro to use a paided locker for my things for the day until nighttime, since they made a mistake. They declined, insisting that I was at fault and "there is a free luggage room." Pathetic staff. Other than that, hostel is great.

19th May 2017

I loved my stay at the Yoho Hostel! The staff members were incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. The facilities were clean. I would definitely go back.

• USA, Female, 41+
19th May 2017

Very nice hostel. Within walking distance of everything, clean, very helpful and friendly staff and everything you could want at hand.

top! many thanks