Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg Reviews

Paracelsusstr. 9, A 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria

Everything was nice untill i left. Location was quite far from the old town but close to train station. And this hostel is clean and staff was quite okay. However, if they don't know info well, they shouldn't say about it. For traveller, MONEY and TIME are so IMPORTANT. But one staff said wrong information, so i bought extremely expensive train ticket(I didn't have any choice. I couldn't stay all night in the train station because i already booked another hostel.) You spoilt my last moment!

Very good hostel, conveniently located close to the historical center, and at a good price. They should include breakfast, however. We know guest kitchens are not allowed in Austrian hostels, but we still think it is a minus (so, message to Austrian government :p).

location was good staff are also kind

Friendly helpful staff. Good food in house kitchen. Multiple areas to relax and easy to meet people. Plenty of information for travellers. Good for solo travellers and small groups. Price and location good.

Excellent location. Decent breakfast (would be excellent if they had hard boiled eggs). Horrible acoustics through out - you can hear people in the lobby bar on every floor. Not enough restrooms on each floor.

• 24th Aug 2015

Staff were really friendly and helpful, enjoyed our stay!

I really enjoyed my stay here - the room was spacious and light, the bed was comfortable, and the facilities and staff were very good. The free map of Salzburg was really helpful as well.

Clean, great rooms, friendly staff, cheap beer, great location. I'm bummed I could only stay for one night!

Amazing hostel - feels like hotel. Absolutely no atmosphere, so not good if you wanna party.

It was a really amazing stay! The showers are really awesome despite the door are a little visible but I didn't mind at all. They have this little headlamp on each bed I just thought it was amazing as I like to write before I go to bed. The lockers felt really safe since you needed the card to lock and unlock it. It was only a few minute walk to the square. Really would recommend this place

Yoho was incredibly nice, clean and safe and we had a perfect night there. Warning to travelers who change their plans last minute, though, that they do require 48 hours cancellation notice and will charge you the full amount if you do not cancel in time!

• 20th Aug 2015

Had a brilliant time at YOHO hostel, great friendly atmosphere and fantastic bar in the evening there was no need to go out anywhere! Location was perfect and walking distance from both the train station and the centre of Salzburg. For four girls this was a perfect hostel and the best we experienced through our travels.

• 19th Aug 2015

Great place to stay would definitely return if I was ever in Salzberg. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful

This hostel was amazing! Very friendly and fun! The bar opened around 530-6 and had a happy hour from 6-7 and 10-11! The staff was very informative with how to catch the bus and which restaurants to eat at! My only issues were it was hot in the rooms but I was to dumb to figure out the european windows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol and the showers didn't drain very well so after about 3 min you're standing in your own shower water! But I would highly recommend staying here!!

Friendly welcome from the guy from London (didn't catch the name!), light and airy hostel everything you need, the lack of guest kitchen was the only issue for us. The bar seemed to be quite popular. The breakfast was good value for money. The guests were mixture of families and groups of backpackers. Our ultimate highlight was the daily screening of the Sound of Music - we had specifically travelled to Salzburg for tour!!

Lovely large sized hostel and located close to the city centre. Loved the staff as they were very helping. Place has a nice bar, computer room, good clean washrooms, good beds and free wi-fi. I loved my stay and would surely recommend it to anyone going to Salzburg.

Great hostel, location and staff. ThThe provided map with sights and walks was awesome! Showers weren't the cleanest and we're partly blocked.

A good hostel. Clean linen and quite comfy beds. Staff were helpful and polite. Security good as keycard-activated lockers in rooms. Location good as 5-minute walk to Mirabella Gardens and Old Town. Atmosphere generally great and was a good place if you're looking to meet people, ie down in the bar or common rooms. Cleanliness marked down because showers were just a little manky with a blocked plug hole in one. Generally excellent value for money considering the options in Salzburg.

i am really upset about the smoking area just nearby my room and i am a non-smoker.

Amazing staff, really nice facilities. Locking lockers in rooms and also in halls for after checkout. Great breakfast. Only complaints: staff tried to change our reservation from a mixed room to a female room and then had to switch us back when they reaiized we weren't both female; the only room available had us in different bunk beds. Would have been ok if the person underneath me hadn't decided to pack up and leave at 7 am and the bed was super shaky and moved around horribly the whole time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7