Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg Reviews

Paracelsusstr. 9, A 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria

The wifi can be stronger

Amazing staff, great beds, and a good location

Excellent location, very comfortable beds and generally clean with friendly atmosphere. Would definitely stay again!

Yoho was a nice hostel. Very comfy bed. Nice restrooms and showers. Lots of out-of-order hairdryers. But lucky some at all. Great lockers in the room and also a sink in the room which was convenient. The one downfall for me is that smoking is allowed in some areas of the hostel and even if confined to those area, smoke travels, clothes stunk, mouth was pasty and i don't eat where people smoke. Handled it for a couple days cause options are thin in Salzburg but left disappointed about that.

Your staff should be showing customers where important things are on a map, like other hostels do. The blonde lady didn't tell me anything, I had to ask about where food is and she said it's a small town there's not much here, I had to ask again and she pointed out one expensive restraint. Ridiculous. It's not too much to ask for.

Great hostel, staff members have been well selected and will always go out of there way to assist you. Perfect location for accessing all the beautiful city has to offer. The breakfast is incredible value for money, as is everything else in this hostel. Highly recommend, I shall definitely be returning!

The pub was awesome and the breakfast was worth the extra money.

駅から近い。シティマップがわかりやすく、観光しやすかった。スタッフはとても親切だが、ドミトリーのベッドは指定され、こちらは2人なので近いベッドにするなど配慮がほしかった。

The room is very cozy and tidy. The bathroom is clean and it's so good to provide hair dryer. The only thing I dont really enjoy is the breakfast. There are not many choices and the texture of the yogurt is a bit weird. It would be better to provide fresh food than canned one.

Great location

The hostel is in a great location about 10 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from all the main attractions. Staff are really helpful and there are plenty of common areas to meet people. No complaints about this hostel

Great hostel, the front desk staff were super friendly and helpful. The two daily happy hours with 2 euro beers were always fun. The showers were exceptionally clean and the beds were comfy. Fairly busy for low season as well. It could use a kitchen and the meals there were a little pricey, but the 3.50 breakfast was decent! Plus the daily showing of the sound of music was incredible. Overall, great experience at yoho!

A fantastic hostel just a short stroll from the centre. The rooms are quite small but this wasn't a problem for us. The staff on reception were great, helping us to organise our pickup for the sound of music tour.

flawless stay, clean, fun, safe, and lively

I loved staying here! A few couches would make this place a bit more homely. Also the atmosphere was lacking a bit but I guess I was there in the shoulder season so it was fairly quiet.

I was here for only 2 nights but I found the facilities pretty good. Laundry was great! Only 2€ each for wash and dry which is great for Europe! Breakfast was decent. Location is not bad but Salzburg is pretty small so walking into "town" is just 10-15 quick minutes. Shower facilities probably some of the best I've seen. Had no problems with waiting in line as other reviews say.

Friendly staff, decent beds. WiFi not that good outside of the reception area

No kitchen- which was disappointing. Only one shower room for each sex for the whole place. Otherwise, excellent.

If I could rate this hostel higher than 100%, I absolutely would. I extended my stay here three different times, and ended up staying for 6 nights rather than 1. Granted, that was partly to do with my enchantment with the city of Salzburg, but I never would have gotten as good of an impression as I did at this hostel. The rooms are nice and clean, and spacious. The food is fantastic and I love that they play the sound of music every evening... Great atmosphere and fantastic place to meet people!

Great place, very closer to the train station and about 10 mins from Old town. They provide you a map with walking routes and places to see which is perfect for someone coming in for a day or two only. There is no kitchen but they do have a refrig. The Wifi works best in the lobby area but I was able to get wifi most times in my room on the first floor.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7