Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg Reviews

Paracelsusstr. 9, A 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria

The hostel is about 10 minutes walk from the train station. Exit on the opposite site of the main entrance. The dorms are nice, the bathrooms and showers are ok, althoug one of 2 showers was out of service when I was there, so there was only one for the whole floor. The breakfast is really good and costs only 3,5€ extra (the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. You can also choose an option with eggs which costs more). If ever go back to Salzburg, this is definitely the hostel I will go to. =)

It's very close to the train station and easy to approach. Spaces and facilities are great.

Good to get discount for the sound of music tour from the frontdesk

Wonderful place with everything you would expect from a hostel. Excellent and clean shared showers. Warning for those who are allergic to the sound of music - they played it the 2 evenings while I was there!

Good price and location

It was a good clean hostel. I didn't like that the bathrooms and showers were, in some cases, not on your floor, depending on gender. But the security was great, as was location. I'd stay there again. Easy to meet people.

We LOVED this place! Would've stayed longer if we could! Plays sound of music in the lobby every night. Can eat breakfast and dinner downstairs for a reasonable price. Food was really good too!

Very clean, staff were very helpful and the bed was very comfortable!

The staff were really helpful and allowed us to use the facilities even when we couldn't check in yet. The 24 hour reception is so handy and happy hour is so cheap!

위치는 역에서 다니기 편하고 정원에서도 가까워요. 한국사람 많이와서 그런지 리셉션에도 어떤직원이 한국어 배우는중인가보고.. 친절하고 분위기나 시설도 가격대비 좋은편입니다. 다만 샤워실이 남여공용ㅜㅡ

Stayed here a few years back and this time around it was as good as remembered. Will definitely be back here when in Salzburg!

Yo-no, I was not a fan of this hostel. The staff had little time to help and made it seem like you were pestering them when you asked for advice on transport etc . The hostel was louder than I expected and often the toilets were dirty and bins overflowing.

It's 15 min walk from the central station or the city center. Extremely clean shared bathroom, toilet and dormitory room which are very important. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They were up to answer all questions you might have. The only problem was the kitchen. Only a microwave there, no pan, no pot or anything to cook a decent meal. What a pity as nobody want to eat noodle or pizza all the time.

It's kinda crowded. Anyway the staffs are great.

I had a very comfortable night here. I arrived late at night so having a place so close to the train station and a short walk to all the sites was great.

The only disappointment was that I never did catch the movie showing at the right time. When it started playing over on the television I was able to watch maybe 10mins before someone came in and said it wasn't allowed to be played twice in a row. Having been out all day, it would have been nice to have been able to watch the Sound of Music. However, on the scale of important things, this hostel was perfect for my stay and I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Awesome hostel to meet people as long as you like a drink

The hostel is housed in a nice mansion with a little courtyard. I stayed in a 6-bed male dorm with 3 big windows, making the room very airy. The wifi was a bit slow when many people were using it at the same time. But overall the speed was acceptable. The location is perfect. Close to both the old town and the train station. The only thing that annoyed me is that there were sooooo many Koreans and many of them were kind of rude and closed in their own circles. I'd recommend this hostel.

Great place.. No problems! Good breakfast.

Yoho hostel was very clean and comfortable. I stayed one day at yoho hostel. Staffs were kind, they let me know many information. There was mirabel park nearby hostel. I was walking in the morning. If i have chance , i will going to yoho!

• 28th Jul 2014