Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg Reviews

Paracelsusstr. 9, A 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria

it's easy to find, nearby the main train station and the historic center. The staff is kindly and sweet, they can help you and give you the best sugguestion when you have questions. Clean sheet and room, the dinner is very delicious. It's very valuable if you decide to visit Salzgburg.

Thanks for a wonderful stay this past weekend! The staff was very accommodating, attentive, and efficient. The facilities themselves were very clean and comfortable--one of the best hostel's I've stayed in in terms of price and comfort. The Hostel is perfect walking distance from the Altstadt Mitte, which was very convenient. The rooms were cleaned daily and the 4-bedroom ensuite was perfect! It would be nice to use the stairs to access the lobby (there tended to be lines at the elevator).

• 12th Apr 2014

great hostel, great location, good wifi, helpful staff, everything you would want from a hostel

Location and staff were excellent, as was the screening of "The Sound of Music" in the bar. I did think I had paid for an ensure, so was surprised when we had common showers. Also, I think we should be able to choose which bed we are in, I have a knee problem, so found getting into the top bunk extremely difficult.

Location of the hostel is 7 minutes away the railway station and not far away from city centre. Rooma are clean and pleasant Breakfast for € 3.5 all u can eat is killer !! drawback is the bar in the hostel is open 18-24 and check out is at 10 am. Wi fi worked flawlessly on the 1st floor Visiting Salzburg definitely be staying at this hostel in next time :) Thanks guys

Great hostel. Only downfalls were smoking allowed inside the bar after 9pm and that the male cleaner came into my dorm at 9am without knocking or anything and I had just come out of the shower and was half naked. Other than that it was a great hostel. Neither of the above two points ruined my stay. I'd stay there again if I was in Salzburg

It's near the train station and the main attractions.

Enjoyed our 2 nights at Yoho hostel in Salzburg. Great location, helpful staff, clean bathrooms and showers, good deal on breakfast and light dinner items. Only negative was group of visitors in movie room who were loud and inconsiderate during the movie.

• 24th Mar 2014

Great! But a little bit extensive.

Totally clean, lockers secure, beds comfortable (if a little small for a tall man, but for the money you can't complain), location a short walk from town, super.

good location and nice dinner at an affordable price. one of the staff called saskia was really helpful and cheerful.

Been travelling for a while now and this is the best hostel my friends and I have stayed in! Close to the train station, super friendly staff and great facilities! Bar was well stocked and priced well and it was extremely easy to talk to people and make new friends. I will definitely be returning again!

• 19th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very pleased with my stay at this hostel. Rooms were very clean, well lit and airy, toilets and showers were very new and clean at all times as well. Hostel also had plenty of areas where you could hang out with other travelers (bar, dining room, etc) and as a Sound of Music fan, I loved the nightly screening of the movie. Would definitely recommend.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

It was good hostel! There are many Landry machine in the hostel !! There is a luggage space and it is useful !!

ITS really a nice place

This Hostel was amazing. It had a very friendly and uplifting atmosphere, and the staff were more then willing to help you out with whatever you needed. Everything was very easy to find and I met some really cool people while staying at this hostel. I would definitely stay here again.

Staffs are so nice ! The all-u-can-eat breakfast is awesome!! The bed was comfy:))

• 6th Mar 2014
  • China

Great hostel. Good staff and a nice bar.

hi there. thanks for the review. safe travells :)

I have stayed in a lot of hostels but this is up there with the best.. great location..friendly and helpful staff..the room we were staying in was excellent!!! nicest hostel room iv stayed in!! Overall had a fab stay here would recommend it and would definitely stay there again!! plus it plays the sound of music every night and has sound of music pictures around the place..need I say more :)

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Wales

hi there. thanks for the great review. safe travells :)

This a very good hostel in a convenient location. Close to the old town and all the major sites! I highly recommend this hostel.

hi there. thanks for the review. working hard to get the perfect rating next time. all the best and safe travells, yoho team

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6