Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg Reviews

Paracelsusstr. 9, A 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria

Nice staff, wifi is kind iffy but good, there's no plug beside top bunks

I've been on a round Europe trip and out of all the hostel's I've stayed in, the staff at this one are the friendliest anD most helpful. They make you feel really welcome and will help you book any sort excursions or activities you want to do. It's good value for money. Everything is within walking distance and the rooms are decent.

The cleanliness, security and lack of a kitchen were all things which contributed to my lower rating

I stayed in female dorm, but did not like that mixed toilet issue. Add a bin to showers room

The Location is super. About 7 mins to train Station. 10 mins to the old city.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Russia

Hostel was adequate without being anything special. No kitchen was annoying and there was very little atmosphere - even in the bar. Lockers were good though and watching the sound of music with everyone in the common room was fun.

Really good hostel, with great communal areas and nice clean rooms. Definitely recommend

• 18th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Great hostel. Really pushes the sound of music theme. The breakfast option is decent, near the train station, and great location. Great atmosphere and can easily meet people here. I would highly recommend this place

Everything was really great. The location is good. It's not to far from the train station, and it's also not to far to the main part of town. The room I was in was cozy (4 bed dorm) and the bed was comfy. They have lockers you can store your stuff in for the day if you are checking out in the morning and still want to explore the city for the day.

Cooking facilities would be handy.

I am from the States, this hostel was great! A 10 minute walk from the main train station. 10-15min walk to many of the sights and restaurants. Staff was super helpful, the hostel was very clean and located in a very safe part of town. When I come back I would stay here again!!

The hostel is very nice& secure in Salzburg, I love the hostel. However, it's a bit problem on card which I had to go back to reception desk for 3 times. Just warning to check the card otherwise your guest will be upset. nothing to complain, only recommend to stay in the hostel.

Annoyingly placed chargers, have to charge phone and valuables at one side of the room which is poor for security. I was given the same bed as another girl so both of our cards unlocked the same locker - again poor security. Someone brought home a stranger. Again no security. Cleaner was very loud and wakes you up in the mornings. Very friendly receptionists who are more than happy to help and great location. Overall fairly good.

• 3rd Feb 2015

A really great hostel with many plus points. Very clean with good facilities and good security. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location isn't too far from all the main attractions. I also thought the all you can eat breakfast for €3.50 was well worth the money. If I returned to Salzburg I wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

clean and good location

Wifi connection is good. The hostel provides the lockers in the room for each of us. The bathroom is very clean and separated between males and females although there is a mixed one in the 3rd floor. The heater is working well.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

The staff is excelente, the receptionist Saskia was very helpful during my stay there. The rooms are good but it could have more power outlets and they dont have a kitchen so thats is a big downside in that city not so cheap to eat, but in the overview is a very good hostel.

I only stayed here for one night, but everything was very high quality from what I saw. I can't really comment on the atmosphere, but every other aspect was top notch. Located right between the train station and the old town, very clean and safe, helpful staff, pretty cheap, decent breakfast, comfortable bed, and solid facilities.

Not having towels as part of the room was a bit of a bad surprise, also the whole bed sheet for deposit arrangement seemed a bit ridiculous.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Estonia

Hostel was great to stay at with the bar and kitchen allowing you to meet and get to know the people staying there. Everything was close by with Salzburg a very walkable city so your never far away from anything.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7