Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg Reviews

Paracelsusstr. 9, A 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria

Very near to the main-trainstation and also to downtown. Everything i needed for one night.

No complaints from this place.. It's clean, lockers are massive and the beds are good. If you do go to salzburg just make sure you do a day trip to Hallstatt.. definitely worth it!

Awesome experience overall!! Great breakfast, clean rooms, tons of showers, and despite the wifi not working the helpful staff gave a list and a map of over 30 local spots with free wifi!

Stayed 2 days there, the 2 days with no Wi-Fi. Apart from that it was a great place.

Good location. Decently clean. My rating would have been much higher had their been a) WIFI accessible throughout the whole hostel. Even in the place where it only works, the common room, it's spotty at best. b) wall outlets for each bed, even each set of bunk beds would've been more helpful.

I enjoyed my stay at yoho - very convenient location, pleasant staff, nice bar where I had a fun night with fellow travellers. It was a bit more expensive or similar price to other hostels I'd stayed in that offer ensuite so I felt it was slightly lower value for money having to share shower facilities with whole floor. However I had a very comfortable sleep and I'd go back if I'm in salzburg again.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, and very central location!

• 18th Apr 2015

Wifi does not work very well, especially when a lot of people are in the lounge

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

I loved that the ensuite rooms had separate toilet and shower rooms, which were also away from the main bedroom (separated by another door) so you won't disturb others. Very good facilities, there is a bar which serves food as well as a chill out area which screens the Sound of Music every night. I had fun here! There was no wifi in my dorm, that was probably the only downside.

Loved my stay here, clean, comfortable, easy walk to the station and into town. Good social area. Wifi was terrible (no reception in rooms and took ages in common room). Other than that, no faults.

I really liked how they played the Sound of Music at 8:00 p.m. every night, and how they had a small common room so that I could use internet while meeting people from around the world! I also like the all you can eat breakfast, and it was a great price!

• 16th Apr 2015

First staff member I met seemed completely uninterested, second was being abusive towards other guests (the Irish bartender) but after that the staff were all good. WIFI didn't work the entire stay. Tea kitchen did not have any tea in it. Was upgraded to a better room after my bed was accidentally taken by someone else, so can't really complain about that. It does the job, but don't expect anything great

So good to have elevator. Good location.

You go to Salzburg, you go to YOHO. You must go. No other choices. My best hostel in entire europe.

Kindly and helpful staff Good location good food and beer I hope to visit again there Especially breakfast is really cheap

Nice and clean, everything is complete and new ! definitely worth the stay !

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

YOHO is awesome! We enjoyed the nightly screening of Sound of Music. We have been traveling the world for seven months, and this was one of our favorite hostel experiences.

It's a perfect hostel to stay.. Very very clean. big washroom and comfortable bed..beautiful view from our room can see the snow mountain.. The staff is very friendly and helpful.. really kind of them... U can watch Sound of music at night or just have a drink in bar.. good atmosphere.. Good location.. It's definitely an excellent place stay in Salzburg.!!! U need to choose here.!!!

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the Yoho International Youth Hostel. However, I barely had wifi throughout the duration of my stay, even though the hostel offers free wifi. It was difficult to contact family and let them know of my safe arrival.

Great hostel. Love that they play the sound of music every night! Plenty of rooms to hang out in. Only downside was that the Internet didn't work in the rooms, but it was fine in the common areas downstairs.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7