Youth Hostel Innsbruck

Good 651 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2017
7.1

The hostel was fine, just quite old. Some showers doors don't lock and the hostel is a bus ride away from the town, but fine for the price. Not a great place to meet people if you're a young person because there are family groups and school kids too, not a social atmosphere. But I mean, it was fine for the price.

• England, Male, 18-24

Very unclean room

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
1st Aug 2017
6.6

The room we were in was extremely hot, no fentilation at all, didn't sleep very well here, the rooms were old and dingy the sheets we were given had stains all over them. The shower door didn't lock, my partner and I had to take turns to insure no one would come in. Breakfast is included in the price. The buses ran regular enough to get into the city, staff help us with tickets. They were friendly and helpful enough. The prices are decent, but you get what you pay for

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017
8.0

As this was ny first ever hostel experience I didn't know what to expect. The hostel is nice and clean; great breakfast included as well. Buses go quite often I heard, but I personally didn't use any. I couldn't bond with others but it's partially my problem. On the downside it is at least a 40 minute walk from the trainstation, but I survived Iguess. It was a good start to a new journey!

18th Jul 2017

I took the 20 minute walk from the Bahnhof, but it's only a minute walk, and a 6 minute bus ride. Location is away from city center, but the buses help. Staff are great, and it had everything I need. The lockers are great by the way. But it was just a place to stay, no one was ever really in the common room, and there's not many people meeting new people.

1st Jul 2017
3.1

Very bad hostel. Don't stay here. Dated building. One plug for entire dorm room. No atmosphere. One of the worst hostels I have stayed in. Do anything you cannot to stay here.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2017
7.4

I don't understand how this hostel has a 6.7 rating. The staff were nice, the bathrooms were clean, the beds were comfy. The free breakfast is varied and extensive. The centre is about a half hour walk, but you don't notice it. There are MANY grocery stores around. It has more of a hotel vibe than a hostel vibe but if there are cool people there then there are many common rooms in which to meet them. The rooms MAY get cramped if they are full, but there were only two of us in a 6 bed dorm.

23rd Jun 2017
6.6

It got ridiculously hot in the rooms during the summer. The place itself is fine to stay but definitely isn't a high quality hostel

23rd Jun 2017
4.9

There was no one working the reception desk in the morning when I went to check out. The only person I could find who works there only spoke German, which I only know a little of. It is located very far away Fromm anything interesting (old city and hiking trails). More of a super crappy hotel instead of a hostel. Not recommended