7.0
Very Good 538 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 538 Total Reviews
Youth Hostel Innsbruck Located at Reichenauerstraße 147, , Innsbruck.
Austria
Innsbruck 6020 Reichenauerstraße 147
70% 538
47.2740608 11.4279484
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

Very good hostel, friendly staff, facilities were plentiful and cheap. Would definitely recommend. However, can be loud with school parties, etc., and it costs 50 cent to heat water in the kitchen. Overall, a good stay, with free breakfast!!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016
6.3

About 30 minutes walking from the main train-bus station but not in the best neighbour. Hostel is getting quite old. Was lucky to meet nice people. Breakfast was good and typical from Austrian's Mountain hut. Showers and bathroom were very old, probably clean but can't tell and prefer avoid it. Still all right for a night if it's the cheapest option.

20th Jun 2016
5.1

Good: the breakfast was decent and there's a bus stop right out the door. Bad: location was far off, no social atmosphere, the rooms were the tiniest thing ever. It looked and felt dirty...I hit my mattress and a bunch of dust rose up. Would not recommend.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
7.7

Nice place to stay and easily reachable by bus from town. The staff are a little aloof though

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2016
6.3

Maybe we were there at a bad time, but toilets and showers and sinks were filthy. We stayed 1 level up from the lobby, and those using the stronger WiFi in the lobby would use our restrooms, so there was extra traffic thru than that didn't help with the cleanliness, either. Rooms only have 1 outlet and a power bar, so all devices have to be charged over there. The breakfast was average. WiFi was patchy unless down in the lobby.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
31st May 2016
4.3

Upon arrival the staff member at the front desk was extremely hostile towards myself and another traveller for reasons unknown to us! Very tiny tiny rooms, bathrooms were adequate and clean. Zero atmosphere in the Hostel and only WiFi in the lobby. 35mins walk from Innsbruck town. Would not recommend.

29th Apr 2016
6.0

Located way out of town it's a good 40 minute walk to the centre, staff not really around that much and the hostel was very basic

• India, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
4.3

I was asked to submit or handover my Visa / Passport until I check-out form hostel. I am not sure if this is legal? If my passport or visa gets lost. I will be in great trouble. Will the Hostel take responsibility if my passport/visa gets lost? When I raised this question, the person at front desk did not assure me that the items will be safe. she just said that there is no way she will lose anything. Honestly, I am skeptical. However,to avoid trouble please provide such information earlier!

14th Apr 2016
4.9

Showed before my check in to see if I could drop off my stuff and wander around. No staff there for an hour and no one responded to my calls. Decided to book a hotel in the town over cause I didn't feel safe at the hostel and no one was there.

13th Apr 2016
5.4

This is just a place to rest your head. The building is old, 30-40min walk to downtown, staff not on duty 24/7. Despite being an old facility, it was clean. The price also reflected the lack of amenities.