6.5
Good 514 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 514 Total Reviews
Youth Hostel Innsbruck Located at Reichenauerstraße 147, , Innsbruck.
Austria
Innsbruck 6020 Reichenauerstraße 147
65% 514
47.2740608 11.4279484
    Rooms available

29th Apr 2016
6.0

Located way out of town it's a good 40 minute walk to the centre, staff not really around that much and the hostel was very basic

• India, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
4.3

I was asked to submit or handover my Visa / Passport until I check-out form hostel. I am not sure if this is legal? If my passport or visa gets lost. I will be in great trouble. Will the Hostel take responsibility if my passport/visa gets lost? When I raised this question, the person at front desk did not assure me that the items will be safe. she just said that there is no way she will lose anything. Honestly, I am skeptical. However,to avoid trouble please provide such information earlier!

14th Apr 2016
4.9

Showed before my check in to see if I could drop off my stuff and wander around. No staff there for an hour and no one responded to my calls. Decided to book a hotel in the town over cause I didn't feel safe at the hostel and no one was there.

13th Apr 2016
5.4

This is just a place to rest your head. The building is old, 30-40min walk to downtown, staff not on duty 24/7. Despite being an old facility, it was clean. The price also reflected the lack of amenities.

• China, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2016
5.1

This hostel is not safe enough, only 20 metres from the reception there are public lockers for living the bags, but my lock was broken by a thief, and many things were stolen. There is no security, no camera, no responsibility for losing anything, and also the stuff can not see what happens in the area of locker from the reception because of the poor floor plan design. 非常不安全,在reception旁边才20米的公共柜子竟然被撬了锁,偷了东西。这里没保安,没监控,东西丢了不负责,那些柜子在reception处刚好遮住,工作人员都看不到的。

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016
5.1

It was ok, but very far from the downtown (40min walk). It was more like a hotel (really big) than a hostel.The rooms were really small, but at least there were outside bathrooms. The breakfast is included and was surprisingly pretty good.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Feb 2016

Great hostel. Really clean, good kitchen. Only one washing machine and dryer but I was there during off season so it wasn't an issue. Innsbruck is gorgeous and the staff were super helpful, I bought an Innsbruck card for 33 euro which got me into everything around town including up to the ski mountain which was incredible. The card also gives you public transport access, the hostel is only 10 minutes by bus from the main station.

17th Feb 2016
3.1

Avoid this hostel : empty even during the skiing season , the only people staying there are living there (not always young ones ), it is far away from everything you want to do. There was also a mouse at the entrance !

30th Jan 2016
7.1

Overall hostel was good and clean, a very long walk from the center though this is clearly stated in the description.

12th Dec 2015
4.6

The staff was friendly but they gave me the wrong information how to get to the airport, I got lost, had to take a taxi and nearly have lost my flight. The hostel doesn't feel like a hostel, the rooms are old student dorms for what it looks like, but that's what you get for a "cheap" price in an expensive place like Innsbruck.