Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T. Reviews

Muehlacker 1, Rothenburg, Germany

Getting in trouble with stubborn roommate, but thanks for the help of the staff the dispute solved. Getting in another trouble with the washing machines, the door didn't open after the program finished and I need to insert another coin to run it again - which makes me not able to use the dryer. Nice breakfast.

Friendly people who helped me out by printing my bus ticket with no surcharge!! Rooms are clean, bathrooms great, powerful shower! Nothing to complain!

This hostel is a good choice, not that there is much choice in Rothenburg! Walkable from the station and inside the town, huge lockers in the rooms, good breakfast (included) and helpful staff. Downsides we're having separate male and female dorms, and the fact that it felt a bit like one of the places you go for high school camps. It was fine though.

Nice hostel. Good breakfast. Great location. Good storage and clean. Big groups of kids while I was there but ok.

I had a nice experience. It's sure I'll go back there sooner or later

I was here during the off season (November), and the place was totally dead. Breakfast was decent.

The hostel is a little hard to find, but the breakfast is fantastic as hostel level. Moreover, the design of facilities is desirable for people to use, like the locations of plugin, the amounts of plugin...etc., which is rare for hostels to think about it.

Excelent staff, very attencious and sympathetic! Great location... Breakfest ver good. One of the best hostels in Germany. The only issue is wifi - doesn't work well in the bedrooms.

A very cool hostel located inside of a medieval mill, at an affordable price. I would recommend a night here to anyone! Rothenburg is small, but it's nice to spend the evening, when there are fewer tourists, and then leave the following morning.

The reception shuts at 8pm which could be annoying.

Fantastic hostel, strongly recommended!

I know this is a youth hostel.I know that. But my gosh..it was a bit nuts. Three 20 something girls were placed in a wing with 8-9 year old boys...it was kinda like WW3 in the hall way. When we came out of the room, we often had to dodge bottles being thrown or boys sliding on their socks well into the night. It was a bit chaotic. WiFi also wasn't great, only worked in the dining room and only sometimes then. Breakfast was wonderful, very good. Location was great. This would be perfect for kids.

Wifi is not working so well