Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T. Reviews

Muehlacker 1, Rothenburg, Germany

Very clean, cute, and nice hostel! Rothenburg is a fun little town, and this hostel fits right in! The lady working the desk was super friendly and very helpful with all our questions! It is a youth hostel, so there were quite a few kids running around, but that was no bid deal. The breakfast was amazing and hearty! Great place to stay!

We stayed one night in the hostel, it was in a good location, clean, safe, and friendly! Would definitely stay again!

• 6th Jun 2015

a fantastic place to stay,a must.it`s cocidered as a sight itself!!exellent breakfast.

Good place to stay. Staff so helpful, he help me to check the train schedule for me to get the right train.,room and bed is clean. Breakfast is the best ! For my next time visit, I should be come again !

No relaxing area, internet available only in the café. No kitchen

Great place. No where is better. Kind of a monopoly because it's the only choice you have that I know of for a cheap hostel in Rothenburg ob der Tauber. Free breakfast!

Although located very close to Rothenburg's city center and from the outside it looks very nice I wouldnt stay at this hostel again. The lights in the shower went off in the middle of my bath, the bathroom was very dirty. Sleeping in a dorm with 7 other guys usually means making a few new friends but the people in my room kept to themselves and there was absolutely no socializing.

Lockers can't be locked with your own lock, but the breakfast is great. Though at the bottom of the inner city, everything is very close. Wifi only let me use certain apps (weird) only in common areas.

Very friendly staff! Nice hostel right inside the old city walls of rothenburg de ob tauber. Good showers with handy shelving. Wifi works well in main dining hall. Very family style but enjoyable nonetheless even if not a family.

The place is very clean and silent. Everything is good.

It´s not an amazing hostel, but it is a good place to stay, very clean and well organized. It seems more like a hotel than a hostel. For travelers who like calm places and don´t want to meet new people, it fits great.