Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T. Reviews

Muehlacker 1, Rothenburg, Germany

I know this is a youth hostel.I know that. But my gosh..it was a bit nuts. Three 20 something girls were placed in a wing with 8-9 year old boys...it was kinda like WW3 in the hall way. When we came out of the room, we often had to dodge bottles being thrown or boys sliding on their socks well into the night. It was a bit chaotic. WiFi also wasn't great, only worked in the dining room and only sometimes then. Breakfast was wonderful, very good. Location was great. This would be perfect for kids.

Wifi is not working so well

A nice hostel. Staff were brilliant, stayed late to wait for me when I was arriving late due to train troubles, and still very friendly. There were a lot of kids, but that can happen in youth hostels so to be expected. There was a used dirty towel on the floor in the bathroom despite me being the only guest in that room which was interesting. The building itself was cool and facilities were great. A nice base to explore the old town.

No WiFi what so ever, extra hostel fees when you arrive, horrible atmosphere.

A very good city with a nice hostel. Breakfast good. Facilities also good.

This hostel is located within the wall of the city of Rothenberg! If you are traveling to Rothenburg, I highly recommend this hostel, for the building itself is an original. The breakfast was great and the facilities clean. Do not expect a party atmosphere but instead enjoy the tranquility of the historic town of Rothenberg ob der Tauber!

The door of the Rooms dont look very well, no internet in the bedrooms only in the dining room.

the location is a little far off, but still within the old city and very beautiful. might be a problem for those with a lot of luggages and have to get to the hostel from the train station. a lot of families, not really a youth hostel feel. and also wished we were told about the additional EUR3.50 charge for non YHA members. other than that it was extremely clean and comfortable and breakfast was great!

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. Thanks