7.5
Very Good 58 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 58 Total Reviews
Youth Venice Hostelers Home Located at Sestiere Castello 3368/A, , Venice.
Italy
Venice 30122 Sestiere Castello 3368/A
75% 58
45.4356230 12.3474204
    Rooms available

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
24th May 2016
5.4

Friendly staff , but there's a lot of hidden prices , there's just one toilet and bathroom for all the people so you need to wait a lot , so take your precautions if you don't want to pee in your pants , and if you pay by card is another 5 euros , so better bring cash .

14th May 2016
7.1

Overall this place was SUPER hard to find yet in the morning it's super near all the popular touristy places so I really do recommend staying here if you want to be near the popular nice tourist places! The directions are really hard to understand so be careful! Also I got 6 bug bite from this place so you might want to keep your window closed.. I love Venice! Definitely my favorite city in Italy.

19th Mar 2016

Great place. The guy who ran it is super nice and accomodating. The room was nice, the bed was comfortable and the people staying were friendly. My only criticisms are that the place is a little hard to find (you have to use an app or a map and then you will be fine), and there was only one bathroom which meant you had to use it quickly and wait at times. Other than that it was a pleasant stay, a bit more expensive than I wished, but hey- it's Venice.

• weina9149
  • China, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2016

It took us 2 hours to find the place. If it is your first time in Venice, you will be easy get lost, and sometimes the google maps will have mistakes. Everything is not bad over there. But the mattress is too soft to sleep well. If you wanna clean towel, you need to pay. Actually, after visiting the city whole day, lying on bed tiredly, you won't mind too much things. The geography of the hostel is super good, which is the best and important thing. It is on the main land which means it is con

• China, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2016

A cozy hostel makes me feel like home. The host is pretty nice and other guests are friendly too. But the heater is not working and has a extra fee for the sheets, also the place is pretty hard to find since we arrived at night. It took us 1 hour to fond that place from the ferry station.

1st Feb 2016

I had a wonderful stay here! The location is absolutely brilliant; only five minutes from San Marco's, which is really the only thing to do in Venice. Rupo, the guy who runs the hostel, is super helpful and kind. Be sure to to talk to him; he's a really interesting person! The hostel is a great deal for Venice, which is sinfully overpriced. There's not much atmosphere, but I really didn't mind. The kitchen is very nice, and the bathrooms and rooms are clean. The wifi is great too :)

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2016

A little bit hard to find, but in Venice, pretty much every corner is confusing. The staff were amazing, friendly and tolerable. They charged extra for linen, but I knew it beforehand so didn't mind to pay. The hostel is a small typical Venetian house. Perfect if you dont prefer it too crowded with guests.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Jan 2016

Really lovely staff and in a brilliant location - 5 minute walk from st marco's square. Was very comfortable!

• Greece, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2016
7.4

Kinda small but traditional venetian house with cool and friendly atmoshere. I arrived late at night and Rupo (one of the two guys that own the hostel) told me that there was some pasta that I could cook if I'd like :') We also took a walk together to show me around because I was always lost at the tiny and narrow streets of Venice! Since the house is old, there was a lot of humidity coming through the walls. There's only one bathroom, but if you're kind you may use the one upastairs ;)

• Colombia, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2015
4.3

When we arrived to the Hostel the receptionisfs didn't know that we were arriving on that day and off course there weren't free beds for us. He told me that the hostel had cancelled the reservation because the prices for the bed that booked were to cheap. I never received from this hostel or from Hostelworld any cancellation email, but on with the confirmation of my reservation. I showed the confirmation email to this guy and he told me: We cancell this reservation, we don't have any bed for you