Youth Venice Hostelers Home Reviews

Sestiere Castello 3368/A, Venice, Italy

I dont reccomend this hostel, in hostelwolrd webpage the total price was 89 euros and when we arrived here we had to pay 139 its a joke. They cheat people. The room was frozen. If i han knonw the real cost i d looked another hostel. Dont go there

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Spain

Hostel charges you extra for mandatory sheets even if you have your own. Despite hostel world's police of including taxes in the price, hostel charges you extra for tax. I had to push to have my previously paid deposit be deducted out of the balance of the bill. (hostel was trying to charge me full price even though I had already paid a deposit). Room was spacious enough. Other tenants were friendly.

Overall a decent hostel, its a little hard to find, but its close to the center of the island by walking 10min. Staff are nice, and the rooms are big. Bring mosquito repellent there are lots.

Nice people. Clean place in a great location.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Directions aren't totally clear. You cross one bridge and before crossing the second you go left. My experience was good. Location is worth everything.

First off, this was a bit weird because I finally got to the hostel (a bit hard to find) and was immediately directed to another location where my hostel was. This ended up being a good thing because I was placed very near the center of town. I ended up being in town when the yearly Venice party was occurring, so maybe I had a bad experience. However, I believe the hostel over booked. There was only 1 bathroom for probably 12 people. Not a bad place to stay, and Venice is expensive to begin with

Was ok for a bed for the night but is still very expensive for what you get. The hostel workers were fairly friendly but charged me more that what I was told I had to pay at the door. Location is great though.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts