Zenora Beach Resort (Formerly Paris Mui ne Plage) Reviews

94 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham Tien, Mui Ne, Vietnam

nice pool and beach side loungies. beds are not comfortable

The place is fine as a resort, but as a dorm, it's not that good . Way too many beds in the room and barely any space for everyone's packs. The staff was grumpy and unhelpful and the dorm didn't feel particularly clean either. But the pool was awesome.

Really nice place, pool was small but perfect for the two of us as we were the only ones using it! Only a few metres (if that) from the beach (but the beach is nicer further up the road). Dorm was comfortable if a little squeezey but nice big lockable lockers - could fit a small suitcase & a rucksack in there comfortably. Good way to meet other travellers and plenty of great foods places just outside. Would recommend Friendly (out & left) and Indigo (out & right). Quite quiet but what we wanted!

Very Overpriced for a dorm room in comparison to the rest of Vietnam - no breakfast included, and only one bathroom for 12 people. Beds were ROCK hard. The staff were quite rude. No bar, restaurant or social area. Patch of beach is dirty and not great, only bonus is the swimming pool and free sun loungers. I'd suggest spending more money and staying somewhere else if you really want to visit Mui Ne!

This place is located directly on the beach and has a nice pool and sun beds. Dorm is basic but alright for a few nights. But the staff dosen't care about you at all! As long as you are not a Chinese or Russian tourist that looks like a lot of money you are not existing for them.

Staff was very unfriendly and unhelpful. The beds are hard and the matresse was not a real one, but a kind of uncomfortable pillows. Laundry service and breakfast were expensive. Bathroom wasn't clean and always occupied. The Backbackers hostel next to door is a better option!

I enjoyed staying there but it was a bit too expensive considering it was a 12 bed dorm with one toilet and shower i the same room.. The staff was not that friendly or welcoming. Plus, the security guard was a little doing business instead of checking the hostel...The people staying in the dorm were nice and social (I was travelling by my self). So I had a good time while staying there! And the location was great! Right at the beach and in the middle of the strip!

• 20th Jan 2014
  • Denmark

Cool place to stay that is near the beach. Also has a pool. On the main road so it is easy to walk or bike to anywhere. Staff are average and often seem not very interested in what they are doing.

Nice place to chill out at the pool for a day or so. The dorm room has only one shower/toilet, so plan ahead ;-)

I stayed one night in the dorm. Great location, nice swimming pool and dorm ok but one shower/toilet isn't enough for a 12 beds dorm. So, it's pretty expensive for what you get, at least for this price a buffet breakfast should be included...

The staff were really accomodating even though they were really busy. The breakfast was nice. Its more a hotel, so doesn't hace a common room. but nice place. Beautiful pool but the beach directly outside was not great ~ need to walk about 10 min for really nice beach. The restaurant next door served great cheap local food.

The woman that runs the place is quiet unfriendly and will try to rip you off. Quite expensive for what you get.

Great value for money. The hostel is right next to the beach with a relaxing pool.

The communal area was a bit lacking and usually occupied by staff watching TV (mostly in the evening). No bar which was disappointing. Left no real reason to stay there in the evening, they are missing out on a lot of business hear. Breakfast items run out pretty early in the morning.

Can't say much as I was always out and only turned up to sleep. But I was comfortable at the hostel, the staff were pleasant when I checked in and out. The place had lockers for my valuables so I would go there again.

It was double booked so me and my three girlfriends who were supposed to stay in a dorm got a private room.. It may seem luxurious but we only got ONE private room so two of us had to sleep on sun beds.. Also nobody told us until we asked.. Sure we got our own bathroom but there is no satisfaction in sleeping on a sunbed two nights in a row.. I would have liked us to be compensated or even just an apology and an explanation right away would have helped.