Zenora Beach Resort (Formerly Paris Mui ne Plage) Reviews

94 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham Tien, Mui Ne, Vietnam

Loved the pool and beach chairs. Lots of restaurants around. Pretty good place!

The dorm room is average at best, the beds are pretty uncomfortable, but the resort itself and the pool are beautiful! So well worth staying here!

except that when the dorm is full, maybe crowded,I cannot find any problem here. Nice and helpful staff. A little swimmng pool. couches on the seaside and a good view of the sea. So I booked three times and stayed for 3 nights.

For $10 I thought this was excellent. It had a pool, it had steps leading directly to the beach, it was close to several restaurants and supermarkets and all sorts of shops. The dorm was pretty crammed with beds but I doubt that will bother most backpackers. In terms of atmosphere this is the place to come if you want a bit of peace and quiet, and it was probably the most relaxing stop of my trip so far.