Zenora Beach Resort (Formerly Paris Mui ne Plage) Reviews

94 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham Tien, Mui Ne, Vietnam

I was disappointed to find out that the cleaning service had taken my bag of toiletries with everything from perfume, to sunscreen, coconut oil, razor, etc , etc. they of course denied that they took it. Was never returned😔

Very pleased with my stay. I was surprised at how beautiful the resort and the pool area were. It was a perfect way to relax and enjoy the sun with the beach also being not more than 30 feet from our door. Staff was very kind and more than accommodating. Not your typical "hostel" environment but I loved everything about this place.

An okay hostel. Met both friendly and unfriendly staff, and saw both clean and dirty bathrooms. Free sun beds and a nice ocean view. Close to everything. Huge lockers in the dorm was a plus. Big minus for only one bathroom shared with ten (?) people.

Very basic dorm room, crowded when it is full. Has decent lockers, beds, and comforters. Too many people to only have one bathroom in the dorm. There's another one, but it's by reception