Zhangjiajie Zhongtian International Youth Hostel Reviews

4F, Zhongtian Building, Fengwan Junctions, Ziwu Road, Zhangjiajie, China

Our room was really nice and the staff was friendly. However it would be nice if they could make more out of the common area! It is the only place with wifi but freezing cold and not really comfortable to stay. And thethey should think about offering breakfast in the Hostel....

• 27th Feb 2015

The bathroom could have been cleaner and when you took a shower the bathroom floor got flooded. The young girl and guy at reception were nice and helpful! Felt secure, although the room lockers didn't seem very sturdy. I rated the atmosphere poor simply because there weren't really any other westerners around.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Finland

the room ventilation is poor because no window access to outside

The stuff didn't know English too much, only the necessary part for the check in and check out. The rooms were really poor, the floor was looking dirty and so are the walls. The bathroom was not good either, once you take a shower, everything is floated. I stayed there only one night, and it was too much time for me. they have nice sitting area but I think they should fix the rooms before.

The day you lived in, the sewer of our hostel was under repair, I am sorry for the inconvenience. We accept your criticism about the floor and walls, we will fix all the rooms this month. Thank you for your criticism!

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The illustrated direction info they send to me is very useful, the staff there is very helpful and help me made a good plan in Zhangjiajie, even exact in hours.

• 12th Sep 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here.the hostel is very damp but it's obvious why- the environment is very humid. The location is fantastic and the food is very reasonably priced (you can order food that is not on the menu- other food in the park is ridiculously expensive).

• 11th Sep 2014