7.9
Very Good 350 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 350 Total Reviews
Zhangjiajie Zhongtian International Youth Hostel Located at 4F, Zhongtian Building, Fengwan Junctions, Ziwu Road, Zhangjiajie.
China
Zhangjiajie Hunan 427000 4F, Zhongtian Building, Fengwan Junctions, Ziwu Road
79% 350
29.1326702 110.4862403
    Rooms available

• wds00392
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Love it. Close to the center and the supermarket, also the staff was really nice and the place was so beautiful.totally worth the money

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2016
7.7

This place is very run down and most things are a bit broken but it was one of my favourite stops on my 3 week trip to China. The staff were incredibly helpful, the food was ordered in from a local restaurant for you which was exceptional, drinks were cheap and the layout of the hostel made it have an incredible atmosphere where you knew everyone by the time you left. The rooms are run down and basic but have everything you need including a bathroom in every room, air con and it is clean

• lillato1806
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
7.1

Good hostel, easy to find and only a short journey from the train station. Comfy beds each with electricity socket, dorms also have lockers to use and air conditioning. Bathrooms were okay, squat toilets and the shower allocated to us was broken so that when you showered you flooded the bathroom. The receptionist was helpful and spoke good English. There is a service to transfer bags from this hostel to their sister Yuanjiajie hostel which we used, only 10Y.

28th Jun 2016

The hostel is by a big avenue, so not the most cozy location, and the room was a little small... I don't know, I didn't feel very comfortable there, but it's an ok hostel and a good option for spending a night before or after going to Zhangjiajie Park.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
23rd May 2016
6.9

Compared to other hostels in China, I did not really like it. The dormitories are locked with a padlock (!) and the bed was quite hard. I feel that the hostel is okay to stay, but it is definitely not comparable to others I have been so far. Besides the padlock, I missed toilet paper, hot water, curtains for the dorm-bed, and a 24h reception. But as rated, the staff was super friendly and helpful. Also, the English-level is very good.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016

Thanks I had a great time.

• England, Female, 18-24
12th May 2016

The best part about this hostel were the staff. They were so knowledgable about the area and were able to give me all the information including buses etc on the national park. So friendly & helpful 😍 Location is also great as it's easily accessible to get to the parks & town. Would definitely recommend this hostel my only down point was that one of the showers floor was broken so it flooded the bathroom but there was another one I could use 😊

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
12th May 2016
5.7

The hostel is located far from the train station and bus station. They transported my luggage into the national park where I slept the following night. The staff speak English, but the rooms need maintenance - the door to my room didn't have a handle and was broken. Only a lock made the door able to close. A bit pricy for what you get.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Pros: the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful; they provide a map with info on how to get to the main tourist attractions; nicely decorated and clean; food, shops and buses only a couple minutes walk away; towels upon request; good value for money. Cons: it's difficult to find (I got the No. 5 bus from outside the train station and I got off at the last stop, the hostel was a minutes walk away down a little side-street); no hairdryer in the dorm; no lockers; the beds were uncomfortable.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016
7.1

Decent hostel to stay for a night before making your way into the park. The ladies that work here aren't too helpful but the guy is great. They also don't have a dryer so when I washed my clothes, I had to use a hairdryer and it took me about 5 hours. The lady also laughed in my face when I asked her how I was supposed to dry my clothes. Food is okay. Shower had a hole in the ground. But I met more foreigners here than in all of China so that was good.