7.2
Very Good 212 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 212 Total Reviews
Zhongtian Int'l Youth Hostel (Yuanjiajie) Located at Wangqiaotai, Yuanjiajie, Zhangjiajie, , Zhangjiajie.
China
Zhangjiajie Hunan 427000 Wangqiaotai, Yuanjiajie, Zhangjiajie
72% 212
29.3558455 110.4458999
    Rooms available

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
18th May 2016

The hostel is very well located in the park,as long as we had the name written down,everyone knew where to drop us off at every time.there's a trail right beside the hostel that brings you back to the park entrance once done!the lady cooks very well and it's reasonably priced!the young guy at reception speaks English well but is only there at night it seems.very helpful! Rustic kinda place,but exactly what you need in the park!very happy we stayed here!

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016
7.1

The hostel is better than other reviews here say. Well, it's not the best hostel I've stayed in, but it's in the middle of a national park - everything is musty up there. Some of the staff speak English. For 20 Yuan can you get your luggage transported from the sister hostel in Zhangjiajie City to this hostel while you explore the park. It was a big help! The food is cooked by the staff for you and it's good. 35 Yuan for meat, veggies, soup and rice. There is not many options up there.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
5.1

Some days there were no English speakers. Food was not very good, and there was no where else to eat after 430. Beds sheets were damp. One of the non-English staff was sneaking into my room late at night while I was alone and sleeping. This was not resolved due to no English staff, and I left early because I did not feel safe and I did not feel my belongings would be safe while I was out during the day.

30th Apr 2016

the guy in the reception can give you really good advise to go around the mountains, ask him.

25th Apr 2016
7.1

Yes the location is great, but it lacks in cleanliness for sure. The entire hostel was incredibly humid, I was barely able to dry any of my things during the three nights I was there. Although, the staff was very friendly and helped us with information on transportation around the park, which we really appreciated. We had a lot of difficulty finding the hostel the first day, we had no information on where it was at all. All we knew is that we had to go towards Yuanjiajie.

• sedatingthesky
  • Russia, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016
5.7

The facilities are VERY basic, but that is to be expected in the middle of the park. However, I'm sure owners could do something about the heating in rooms and about providing more detailed descriptions on how to find the place. Thank goodness my friends knew where the place was and told me how to get there, otherwise I wouldn't find it myself. The directions given here only make sense for those already visited the park.

4th Apr 2016

Nice Place to stay for one night while visiting the park. The ladies and the guy working there are really nice and helpfull. I read some complaints about humidity but all the area is like that, not only this place. They cook good food, fair price and hot water is always availavle in the common area. I recommend you to take the path from the back of the hotel that will lead to my favourite view of the park!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016
7.7

The house looks not really like a hostel, only the sign shows it. But the inside is better maintained than the outside let's you guess. Rooms are very small, and there are too few bathrooms. Leisure/eating area is ok. Staff is very friendly and helpful, the guy speaks good Englisch. The lady in the morning did not. Location is very good although the bus driver only stops when you tell him. Check out the nice viewpoints at the end of the path behind the house!

• Poland, Female, 25-30
27th Feb 2016

The staff was very helpful, helped a lot with plans what to see in the Pars as well suggested good tips for getting out of the park and checking in the luggage, that arrived without problem to the sibling hostel in the Zhangjiajie city. Plus he cooked delicious food. There is a beautiful viewing point just being the hostel. Totally recommend staying there, you need to though take seriously the recommendation to secure at least 4 hours to reach it form Zhanhgjiaje city.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2015
6.3

Hostel was staffed by a very friendly attendant who spoke English and was eager to help us out with all our requests. The hostel itself was tired, the heater didn't work well so it was cold in the middle of winter. It feels like a little love and care and a spruce up is needed here.