Zhouzhuang Youth Hostel Reviews

#86 Beishi Street, Zhouzhuang, China

I loved my short time at this hostel. The staff were exceptional - very friendly and offered great assistance with my ongoing travel. The only problem was the place was hard to locate for the driver who brought men in from Suzhou - i was travelling with too many suitcases as i was on my way out of the country. he didtn't have nav sat - but that was solved eventually. I am not sure i would have found it form the directions given if i came by bus. The staff were exceptional, easily the best.