Zhuo Ma's Jiuzhaigou Home-Stay Reviews

Shang Si Zhai, Zhang Zha Town, Jiuzhaigou, Jiuzhaigou, China

I am absolutely thrilled by Ama and her whole family's hospitality, amicability and diligence. This home stay has by far exceeded my expectations. It is located remotely in a village far away from any touristic crap. Transportation to the Jiuzhaigou park is provided and takes only 20 min. Guests have the chance to live in an authentic house and enjoy some amazing, home made food every day. I had a great time, thank you so much!

I was there with my daughter of 10 years and she loved the place. Lovely family. Helpful with transport to and from the city , arrangement of horse riding, transport to the airport, etc. We do not regret that we have chosen our journey in this hostel in a village instead of a hotel in the city. At the contrary, we enjoyed our stay very much and can recommend to other travellers.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

My boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights at Zhuo Ma's and very much enjoyed it. We found the family to be very friendly and helpful, the house had a warm and inviting atmosphere and the food was great. The lift to the national park was included and that made it very easy, and the packed lunch was also very convenient. Zhuo Mas is the perfect place to stay for your Jiuzhaigou adventure, away from the crowds.

• 10th Apr 2015

I stayed here three nights and have yet to meet Zhou Ma. Her brother and his wife who actually hosted me were quite helpful and friendly however they do not speak much English. Food was good and plentiful, although the packed lunch I was given for my day in the park was quite basic (honey sandwich, fruit, water). The house itself was not really heated, although the beds have electric blankets and the stove is always on and doubles as a heater. The area around the house is good for hiking.

View all Jiuzhaigou Bed and Breakfasts