Superb 163 Total Reviews
Superb 163 Total Reviews
Zhuo Ma's Jiuzhaigou Home-Stay Located at Shang Si Zhai, Zhang Zha Town, Jiuzhaigou, Jiuzhaigou.
China
Jiuzhaigou Sichuan Shang Si Zhai, Zhang Zha Town, Jiuzhaigou
94% 163
33.3095138 103.7898159
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Staying at Zhou Ma's completely madey trip to Jiuzhaigou National Park. The entire family is so welcoming, they drove us everywhere we needed to be, prepared first class Tibetan dishes and the Yak Butter Tea cannot be missed!

• England, Couple, 18-24
28th Sep 2016

A great place to soak up the atmosphere of Jiuzhaigou. The family are so welcoming and give you three meals a day, even a packed lunch if you are journeying out to one of the parks. They will drive you to the Jiuzhaigou park for free and have a driver for other longer excursions (Fairy Pools are amazing!). If you want an authentic experience I would definitely recommend.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
23rd Sep 2016

We had a wonderful time at Zhou Ma's homestay. Amma and Zhou Ma Zao were lovely towards our kids and we loved their food. We could start hiking just behind the house and saw lots of animals and no people on our way. As I speak some Chinese I could find out lots of interesting facts about life in the tibetian village from Amma. The national park is truely amazing and real nature without loud speakers or concrete as so often in China.

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
20th Aug 2016

The people who run the place are SUPER nice, and very energetic. My bag broke because the airport was too rough with my bag, and Zhou Ma went out of her way into town and got it fixed for me while I was at the park. The house itself was very beautiful, but there is only one bathroom that the whole house shares. They do also run a new beautiful "hotel", where you can get your own room and bathroom. It's double the price, but it's worth it if you want your own space and privacy.

11th Aug 2016

My stay here was amazing, and I couldn't have found better. The family takes care of everything you need, even packing us lunch and providing us with water bottles for the day! They are so generous and friendly, and staying here feels good and authentic - I really felt like I was supporting a local enterprise and meeting local people; it didn't feel fake or tacky at all. I would highly recommend it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved our stay with Ama at Zhou Ma's! Ama will take care of you as if you were one of her own grandchildren. An incredible authentic experience in an incredible part of China. Great way to experience traditional Tibetan Culture. Her family works hard to make your stay comfortable and we couldn't have been more thankful!!