Zhuo Ma's Jiuzhaigou Home-Stay

Superb 169 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 169 Total Reviews

3rd May 2017

Really great experience, incredible ambiance, really helpful staff/owners; my trip would not have been anywhere near as good without this place. If you end up having bad luck with the weather (which is common on mountains) as I did, the family running the homestay really makes it worth it.

16th Feb 2017

This was the most incredible find- more like a gift than a hostel. Ama, Zhou Ma's mother, welcomed me in so very warmly the first day, treating my like a guest in her home. She cooked me the most delicious food (eggs from the chickens in the front courtyard, butter from her sister's yak, Tibetan butter tea). Their home is in the middle of the mountains, completely silent and peaceful which is so hard to find in China. Family members drove me everywhere I needed to go with such friendliness! LOVE