Zhuo Ma's Jiuzhaigou Home-Stay Reviews

Shang Si Zhai, Zhang Zha Town, Jiuzhaigou, Jiuzhaigou, China

This was definitely the most incredible experience I've had staying anywhere in the world! Zhou Ma wasn't there, but her brother more than made up for that! He was always cheery and helpful and went well beyond all expectations I had. I've so enthusiastically talked about this place that immediately after getting to back to Chengdu, I two German girls decided to book their stay here for when they'd arrive a day or two later. I'm sure, like me, it was the best part of their Jiuzhaigou trip!

View all Jiuzhaigou Bed and Breakfasts