Zhuo Ma's Jiuzhaigou Home-Stay Reviews

Shang Si Zhai, Zhang Zha Town, Jiuzhaigou, Jiuzhaigou, China

Ama and her two sons are simply amazing! IEverything was so laid back and welcoming the moment I arived. English is limited which doesn't make a difference in communication. We laughed a lot together and I was sad to leave! Everyone who is looking for an authentic, off the beaten track accommodation: this should be your pick! Thanks for everything, you guy made me HAPPY HAPPY!

We really enjoyed our stay at Zhou Ma's homestay, Ke Zhu and Ama are awesome! They both try their hardest to learn and speak a little english and are always nice and happy. Ama prepared lovely homecooked meals every day. The house is quite far from the park, so you really have to rely on the transfer service of Khe Zhu, because a taxi costs you 40RMB each way. Downside to that is, that if you have lazy/late other guest you might end up leaving 30 mins later then planned.

I am absolutely thrilled by Ama and her whole family's hospitality, amicability and diligence. This home stay has by far exceeded my expectations. It is located remotely in a village far away from any touristic crap. Transportation to the Jiuzhaigou park is provided and takes only 20 min. Guests have the chance to live in an authentic house and enjoy some amazing, home made food every day. I had a great time, thank you so much!

I was there with my daughter of 10 years and she loved the place. Lovely family. Helpful with transport to and from the city , arrangement of horse riding, transport to the airport, etc. We do not regret that we have chosen our journey in this hostel in a village instead of a hotel in the city. At the contrary, we enjoyed our stay very much and can recommend to other travellers.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

My boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights at Zhuo Ma's and very much enjoyed it. We found the family to be very friendly and helpful, the house had a warm and inviting atmosphere and the food was great. The lift to the national park was included and that made it very easy, and the packed lunch was also very convenient. Zhuo Mas is the perfect place to stay for your Jiuzhaigou adventure, away from the crowds.

• 10th Apr 2015