Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 hours prior to arrival, 50% of booking charges will be chargeable.
48 hours prior to arrival, 100% of booking charges will be chargeable.
Premise is not wheel-chair friendly.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Choose CUBE Boutique Capsule Hotel at Chinatown for a not-to-be-missed capsule hotel experience you can only find in Singapore. We combine favourite hotel features and amenities, the friendly atmosphere of a connected community, and a capsule sleep experience that is bucket-list worthy-- all at surprisingly wallet-friendly rates. Be the best you you can be while in Singapore: Enjoy great sleep, spot-on advice from our hotel staff on what to do, see and eat, and the ideal mix of complimentary amenities that lets you spend your travel dollars where it matters- on creating amazing travel memories. Welcome to CUBE!
Conveniently located in the heart of Chinatown, our hotel provides easy access to Singaporeâ€™s key cultural and historic tourist attractions, great restaurants of all kinds (including the famous â€œ$2 1-Michelin Star chicken rice restaurantâ€ on the ground floor of our hotel), and is just a short ride away by MRT from popular destinations such as Clarke Quay, Gardens by the Bay, and Sentosa. Just a few minutesâ€™ walk from Chinatown MRT station- you can really step out of our doors, straight into the action.
When youâ€™re done exploring, enjoy inventive cocktails, fine wines, craft beers and unique coffee creations at our on-site CUBE Bar. Its relaxed communal vibe makes it the perfect place to meet new friends.
About Our Capsules
Want to have a deep and refreshing nightâ€™s sleep? CUBE Hotels feature a collection of comfortable capsules in shared or private rooms, each a cosy cocoon hidden from the outside world. Each capsule is designed with meticulous attention to detail. Our mattresses are super thick, and the linens are snuggly soft and plush. Not only are there several vital features available right inside your capsule, such as in-built universal plugs, and USB charger ports, but weâ€™ve also added lights that dim, soundproofing, and air vents inside to create the ideal temperature. Come to CUBE for a sleep experience like none other.
Single Capsule: Each made-to-measure capsule comfortably accommodates one person, and there are handy, secure nooks located beneath each platform-style bed to store your belongings in the shared rooms.
Queen Capsule: Larger queen capsules are designed to sleep two people side by side. These capsules are in shared room accommodations or can be booked in a private room.
Female-only Capsule: Your capsule will be located in a shared room with females only.
Private Capsule: Book a private capsule to ensure total seclusion from the outside world. Our private capsule rooms can accommodate two or four people.
Facilities And Amenities
Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi
Complimentary self-help Laundry
Complimentary Breakfast buffet (7.30am â€“ 10.30am daily)
CUBE cocktail bar
Personal Work Space with business services
Complimentary bottled water
Towel (1 per day)
Secure key-card access
Self-contained individual bathrooms with Soap & Shampoo
Personal lockers in each room with secure key-card access
Free local phone calls
Female-only rooms available
All bookings are subject to availability and Cube reserve the rights to decline any booking at its discretion. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>