Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You may cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price if you cancel later, or if your group is a No-Show.
Taxes and service charges: 8 % VAT is included.
City tax is not applicable. Service charge is not applicable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
#Group bookings deposit required:
All group bookings need to pay a security deposit beforehand: 50% of the total amount through credit card within 3 days after booking.
Security deposit will NOT be refunded. Upon check-in, you may pay the remaining balance by cash or credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Our HOSTEL is not appropriate for party people, but for moderate mature group; you can relax like home in our cosy facilities. You can have fun in the hostel until midnight, but as it's located in a quiet area, we need to respect the neighbourhood.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Ryogoku area near Asakusa, where BONDSHOUSE stands, is known as the Sumo town. Here you will find lots of traditional monuments such as the famous Senso-ji temple near by as well as watch live Sumo!
Here at BONDSHOUSE we take pride in the Japanese culture but also love the Hip Hop culture, therefore we have combined both concepts together to create our own original 'WACHILL'. We focus on making sure you feel welcome, relaxed and are able to enjoy our atmosphere. On the 1st floor, we have a cafe & bar lounge where you can enjoy various drinks and traditional food, alongside the many events such as movie nights during the week. Travelers around the world can meet one another and experience Tokyo with an unforgettable experience, wanting to come back for more. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>