Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hots hostel is surrounded by valley and located in mid of jungle, which means one has to hike uphill and down hill both for 670 meters to reach the property which is a highly pleasurable and invigorating exercise . Not to mention the amazing scenic beauty you take in on the way.
Hostel is established in 150 years old British era colonial houses in area of 1 square feet.
For all foodies out there we have a cafe where you will get to taste some mouthwatering homemade food by our local village staff.
You can either sit in the open area and enjoy your meal amidst the surrounding nature or you can sit inside in the cosy interior. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>